Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Turbo Toyotas FTW...... If he said it, its gospel!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 10:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol i just ignore it most the time...
Old 04-10-2008, 10:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

are you getting a new EMS soon for your set up?
Old 04-10-2008, 10:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Im not a worshiper of TT... I like LOVE my Dezod kit much more which is why I backed out of getting a TT kit and got my Dezod kit. But I said I like the way his kits looks. I havnt bought anything from him yet. His vacuum blocks are looking tempting. hahaha
Old 04-10-2008, 10:37 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by Scott8

Just give them the PUFFER face....
Like this?

Old 04-10-2008, 10:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by BrownDogg
Im not a worshiper of TT... I like LOVE my Dezod kit much more which is why I backed out of getting a TT kit and got my Dezod kit. But I said I like the way his kits looks. I havnt bought anything from him yet. His vacuum blocks are looking tempting. hahaha
Vac block is next on my long list of parts....

I have been waiting for a while for my kit from TT. Todd has been awesome with keeping me posted on the progress of the kit, when stuff is going to the coaters, and when certain parts are going to be getting back. He told me it would take a while to custom fab the stuff he was producing, but I didn't mind the wait since almost everyone who has had the TT manifolds post a million pics about it, and loves the workmanship.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yea he did the same with me... on 11/21 he told me 2-3 weeks for the new mani... i got everything in march.
Old 04-10-2008, 10:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

with a lot of different setup he makes, i wouldnt be surprised that there might be some fitment issues but he will work on it.. sure todd isnt great in shipping, the only thing i wasnt happy was the wait but at least the kit is great and thats what matters.. he's making like homemade turbokits like how grandma makes her cookies haha
Old 04-10-2008, 10:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol "damn i didn't know grandma's cookies could handle that much boost."
Old 04-10-2008, 10:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

from turbo to cookies in less then a page!!!

Can we jack up a thread or what???!?!?!?!?!?
Old 04-10-2008, 11:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i can speak for the gains but so far todd has been a big help i have my kit in the works hope to be on soon kinda sucks i had the money but my work truck got broke into i had to buy 6000 dollars worth of tools that i owned and the insurance company is yet to cut me a check kinda upsets me but i know everything happens for a reason and i know my b2 will be worth it
Old 04-11-2008, 12:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

I my TurboToyotas kit, it was love at first sight when i opened the infamous "TurboToyotas: Vegas Style" thread!!! and bought my kit shortly after a evo rev'd me out and i siad "f-this" i have since mace that guy cry!!!! I have had my kit for 6 months and grantid it did take a little long to get eveything being caught in the middle of the split with peak boost but he has made up for all my waiting and impatience 10 fold! I'm sure he will do the same for you all.

Anyway got my kit 6 months ago and he still ships me parts, gives me advice, gives me heads up with shipping of things.. although not right away like most of us "impatient new boosters" wish... you know who you are.. all of you.. hahaha me being one, BUT he always did get back even if it took a few days.

Always mans up for mistakes and is always willing to correct the wrong.. he has overnighted parts to me at his expense to get my car running.. when any other company would have made me pay for the part and expecially shipping being in Hawaii!!! Stand up guy, knows his stuff and is in the process on making me my new manifold and IC pipes!!!!! word!

Old 04-11-2008, 12:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by java09
I my TurboToyotas kit, it was love at first sight when i opened the infamous "TurboToyotas: Vegas Style" thread!!! and bought my kit shortly after a evo rev'd me out and i siad "f-this" i have since mace that guy cry!!!! I have had my kit for 6 months and grantid it did take a little long to get eveything being caught in the middle of the split with peak boost but he has made up for all my waiting and impatience 10 fold! I'm sure he will do the same for you all.

Anyway got my kit 6 months ago and he still ships me parts, gives me advice, gives me heads up with shipping of things.. although not right away like most of us "impatient new boosters" wish... you know who you are.. all of you.. hahaha me being one, BUT he always did get back even if it took a few days.

Always mans up for mistakes and is always willing to correct the wrong.. he has overnighted parts to me at his expense to get my car running.. when any other company would have made me pay for the part and expecially shipping being in Hawaii!!! Stand up guy, knows his stuff and is in the process on making me my new manifold and IC pipes!!!!! word!

x2
Old 04-11-2008, 12:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

haha java, i didnt remember you posting something serious in a long time
Old 04-11-2008, 12:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

i know yeah.. this is my first on topic post in a long time!! haha i cant have that so:

i installed my stiffy yesterday pretty sweet! smoother shifting from 1st to 2nd and its a little noisy as i put no edead or sound dampner under it.. but i like the sound.. it makes my car sound more beast inside!
Old 04-11-2008, 12:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what did you install java
Old 04-11-2008, 12:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

my inalls stiffy ETD.. whats funny is the actuall dampner looks to be a different more cool design than every other one i have ever seen.. maybe a new version? ill post pics at home!
Old 04-11-2008, 06:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well said, java (the on topic post, not talking about your stiffy! )
I've been dealing with Todd for about a year now and have had my kit running strog since last June, which Todd actually installed himself in my garage when he came to town for a show! He offered me a discounted price, I backed out, and he said if I changed my mind he would still honor that price...I took it shortly after.

Todd's a real stand up guy and is doing his best for having such a small operation (compared to some) dealing with the demand that he has. and I think his kits speak for themselves.

Even a year later, I am still in contact with Todd and he has helped me out on numerous occasions.

Old 04-11-2008, 01:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

^^ you meant the ontopic post and my stiffy right phil!?!?! haha yeah you did....

but yeah TT speaks for itself...
Old 04-11-2008, 01:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

I've come to a conclusion as well...

Mr. Meaty, jaxtcracer, ace83, olahalo, aen, coryjames, phresh47 and sorry if i cant remember the ohers, BUT...

we will no longer be able to post in this thread once we have posted our one and only initial for sure on topic post, because if we post after that it will be ontopic in this TT discussion thread and we cant have all this ontopic posts. I will monitor posts in this thread to ensure none of the above mentioned post on topic in here as i dont want to ruin this thread! Thank you.

p.s. - i will be on vacation from today to the 28th so enjoy working, your meetings, "lunch breaks," that girl across the hall, finding parking, finding parking then realizing you wont fit or could fit but dont want that scrub car next to you to ding your door, enjoy the coffee as i will be sleeping in, enjoy the traffic as i will travel when i feel like it, and lastly enjoy SL where we all need out daily fix, just like others and their myspace!! hahahahaha

Peace!
Old 04-11-2008, 03:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

how long did it take for u guys to get the kits?

coudlnt have been too long right?

Quick Reply: Turbo Toyotas FTW...... If he said it, its gospel!