Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

turbonetics??

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 12:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by MIAPLAYA
Just so you guys know Mossy Performance who was at the Turobnetics day is doing a 3" downpipe back exhaust (from the last part of the Turbonetics kit to the muffler) for the Tc. 3" all the way of course. On the Spec V kit which is about to be released the kit with tuning increased power from 235/234 (stock exhaust) to 275/269 with no change in boost pressure. Just a little more tuning to keep it safe. Heres some prototype pics of the Spec V exhaust so you can see what they came up with http://www.mossyperformance.com/specv3exh/INDEX.html
Look great, but the dual exhaust tip might be a prob for some. i havent seen any tC with a dual tip, so i dont think itll look all that great on our rides.. i guess i would have to see one on to seriously just it.. but other that that, SWEET!
Old 04-03-2006, 04:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SCION_X
Just so you guys know Mossy Performance who was at the Turobnetics day is doing a 3" downpipe back exhaust (from the last part of the Turbonetics kit to the muffler) for the Tc. 3" all the way of course. On the Spec V kit which is about to be released the kit with tuning increased power from 235/234 (stock exhaust) to 275/269 with no change in boost pressure. Just a little more tuning to keep it safe. Heres some prototype pics of the Spec V exhaust so you can see what they came up with http://www.mossyperformance.com/specv3exh/INDEX.html
Look great, but the dual exhaust tip might be a prob for some. i havent seen any tC with a dual tip, so i dont think itll look all that great on our rides.. i guess i would have to see one on to seriously just it.. but other that that, SWEET!
That setup was for a Spec V sentra, Im sure the tC version wont be dual outlet..
Old 04-03-2006, 02:35 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by zer0
Originally Posted by SCION_X
That setup was for a Spec V sentra, Im sure the tC version wont be dual outlet..
Bingo, the Spec V stock exhaust has dual tips and most owners prefer that look. For the Tc it would be a single..