Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

TurboToyotas

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 08:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by java09
he works alone thats why he takes longer...

he dont need nobody else..
haha looks like a robin or batgirl will do some help but yeah, at least he has alfred doing the fab and the coating
Old 05-09-2008, 09:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by tC_2NeR
^ why do u have such a problem with Todd?

what did he ever do to you?

I don't have a problem with Todd at all. It's the nuthuggers that keep covering up any and all mistakes. I know **** happens, and deadlines don't get met, but good god, there are more Todd nuthuggers than there are anything else on this site.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

shhhhhhhh................ hahaha
Old 05-09-2008, 09:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

the funny thing is i don't think any of these nuthuggers even know what they talk about... They talk about how old and mature they are but then when someone has a problem they attack them like lil kids! Yo i figured out why Todd is so busy.... they've stretched his NUTZ out and he's trying to fab. up motor/nutz mounts. Damn Nuthuggers always fking shyt up. There like lil dogs, to small to protect, and annoying as hell! We need to put them to sleep LOL
Old 05-09-2008, 10:34 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Mike needs a nap.
Old 05-09-2008, 10:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I dont' think I'm a nuthugger, and I dont' think I've ever attacked anyone, not even Mike. But Todd has hooked me up phat and has always helped me out...I just return the favor. And I dont' think Travis has ever attacked Todd, nor done anthing to make me think he hates the guy.

It's all good...
Old 05-09-2008, 10:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by mikescion
the funny thing is i don't think any of these nuthuggers even know what they talk about... They talk about how old and mature they are but then when someone has a problem they attack them like lil kids! Yo i figured out why Todd is so busy.... they've stretched his NUTZ out and he's trying to fab. up motor/nutz mounts. Damn Nuthuggers always fking shyt up. There like lil dogs, to small to protect, and annoying as hell! We need to put them to sleep LOL

mike your still talking?

i said you got a pretty mouth u use alot of chapstick i like soft lips around my mouthshutter
Old 05-09-2008, 10:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^Thanks Meaty. As mentioned, I have no beef with Todd period, never have. I can't think of anyone I truely have beef with on this site. I bump heads a lot, cause I'm opinionated, but as far as being enemies....naaah.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

^^agreed, travis is always there to help out even if its in the way of:

"f-that, prove it"

or

"i see what you mean, but your WRONG!"

haha but if you know someone is knowledgable and means well you will always listen.. travis is one of the reasons i even boosted my whip

"brake boosting 101"

"breaking the turbo in"

those yout tube vids were one of the first.

and as far as mike goes... todd has done nothing but help me out in everyway and even if people have to wait on there parts, they do GET THEM! i have not mnet one person who had to file a paypal dispute or anything because todd didnt deliver...

you sir, need a nap as that gentleman so nicely put it above.

TT FTW but you wouldnt know that mike cause todd wont let you in with the cool kids now!!

one love.

out
Old 05-09-2008, 11:49 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOL your a joke and the funny thing is Todd told me about you LOL so all that steam todd blew up everyones ___ wasn't close to the truth and now i have hard proof on that LOL Oh yea Java hows your car running? have you taken it to a track yet? hmmmm i've still heard nothing usefull from you or any of your other nuthugging friends. All i keep hearing is Tuning problems or other ___ stuff like that. i haven't heard not once WOW my car ran 11's or low 12's on my TT kit from you guys or i beat a Corvette on a TA race.
Old 05-09-2008, 11:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you will see mike you will see
Old 05-09-2008, 11:58 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by coryjames
you will see mike you will see
See what? do you even have a kit? LOL you crack me up DUR DUR DUR yea pretty ___.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yes i do mike tt ftw
Old 05-10-2008, 12:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think a lot of people stopped posting here because the lack of constructive feedback or the support that this forum used to have. That's why many get to roam free and say what they want. A lot of the guys here left because of how the forums have been.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah i think its true to i just get a little upset when people lash out at others for having a faith full following and yeah
Old 05-10-2008, 12:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

There's a fine line between supporting another companies product and speaking against other product. Some people choose to make excuses, change the subject, or not help at all. I'm not speaking of anyone specifically, but it does happen on here, and we're all seeing the result.

There are MUCH less technical and informative posts on the boards now. As a result, we see more repeat threads, more problems, and more people arguing with eachother.
Old 05-10-2008, 12:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by mikescion
LOL your a joke and the funny thing is Todd told me about you LOL so all that steam todd blew up everyones butt wasn't close to the truth and now i have hard proof on that LOL Oh yea Java hows your car running? have you taken it to a track yet? hmmmm i've still heard nothing usefull from you or any of your other nuthugging friends. All i keep hearing is Tuning problems or other ___ stuff like that. i haven't heard not once WOW my car ran 11's or low 12's on my TT kit from you guys or i beat a Corvette on a TA race.
Todd told you about me???? haha

anyway hawaii has no track right now as the state closed in and you can ask anyone on oahu its true.. we are left with street racing.. gov. lingles exact words "there hasnt been a dramatic rise in street racing sicne the closing of the tracks so i dont see a need for funding on this issue right now.

i have no tuning problems. i made 250whp ona backstreet tune done by two friends of mine. with the greddy e-manage basic.. id say thats pretty darn good.

my car runs excellent with excellent idle afrs (thanks for a well built kit todd), excellent partial throttle afrs (thanks dezod for the black box), excellent WOT afrs (thanks ryan and chris), excellent fuel consumption (when i dont boost i get anywhere from 22-26mpg)

i have no CELs so i dont know what you are talking about.
Old 05-10-2008, 01:01 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

THANK YOU JOE you said it in a way i couldn't I lost respect for most of these people as if they can ruin these forums i'm just going to bash on them. JAVA shyts weak take the huggin somewhere else.....
Old 05-10-2008, 01:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

wow this thread went south real *****ing fast
Old 05-10-2008, 01:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

^^so are you going to disregard my post above? if you are thats cool mang!

Quick Reply: TurboToyotas