Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

Video: Ptuning Turbo tC at Redline TimeAttack, Summit Point

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 05:01 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

that has to be one of the nicest setups i've seen especially for the track. How much is it pushing, the turbo looks really nice from the pics i saw, doesnt look like ur every day turbo tho lol. And i also see that its riding on Progress Full- Race how do those run? cz im planning on coilovers soon for the track, and everyday use so i dunno which ones would be good. But seriously nice setup, keep us posted on the upcomings =).
Old 11-08-2007, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Dansuke
that has to be one of the nicest setups i've seen especially for the track. How much is it pushing, the turbo looks really nice from the pics i saw, doesnt look like ur every day turbo tho lol. And i also see that its riding on Progress Full- Race how do those run? cz im planning on coilovers soon for the track, and everyday use so i dunno which ones would be good. But seriously nice setup, keep us posted on the upcomings =).
Thank you Dansuke for your positive feedback.
The original setup was designed for show. However, we did go with a "race" theme.
We are now slowly changing the "show" setup to a more competitive race setup.
We will update the parts list once the car is near completion.

The Progress coilovers are great for track as well as daily driving. We are also in the process of tweaking the suspension setup for next year.

The car is still running a completely stock motor. Our goal is to push the limitation of this stock motor before starting a fully-built motor. With the addition of our custom 3" cat-back, we are already seeing significant gain. You can see some dyno number of this setup at https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...hlight=ptuning

Our tuner also did a great job of extracting every ounce of power out of the tC.

Old 11-08-2007, 06:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

nice nice that is what i like to hear. I've been so depressed lately seeing how everyone puts the tC on its track/circuit abilities, its finally relaxing to see an actual company taking the time out to make a tC that can look nice and perform well on the track and on the circuit. Keep it coming guys, and the tC will become a force not to be reckened with.