Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

who makes the best turbo kit??

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2008, 04:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

corey if ur gonna start bashing dezod then i might have to fight back...

dezod helped boost the Nitto TC .. over 700 whp.. cough sit down. dont even start about making cars. they already have 1.
So did I...the very 1st one

But it really doesn't matter

Regards-

Todd
Old 04-16-2008, 05:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I guess I started this storm... (in response to brett of course )

I don't want any party being hurt by this, whether it be Paul, you Todd, myself, or the customer.

I think some things have been done by both parties, though I'm definitely not admitting to anything. I hope in the end the customer benefits, and this Turbo company war gets put to rest.

Most of this is started by customers saying who makes a better kit. Everyone has their own opinion and experience with their on mods and car. You will almost never get the same story. It's the way of the import scene.

Hopefully there's no heat at the show, for I did this for all car enthusiasts. I hope to meet many of you there, not to sell anything, but to discuss cars and share feedback with everyone.
Old 04-16-2008, 05:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Its all good Joe

Honest.

There wont be any more drama from me.

Back to the way things were....

And you will not have any issues at your event. I am sill up in the air, as there is another division of Why Industries that requires my attention that weekend.

I want to be there, not for the obvious reasons, but to show my support. I hope its bigger and better than your hoping and that it turns into an annual event.

The community needs it and so does Arizona.

Night-

Todd
Old 04-16-2008, 05:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Word man well said. Arizona racing events have been alright, but not for certain sport compact groups. Hopefully this is the mark of a new beginning
Old 04-16-2008, 11:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lmao.
Old 04-16-2008, 01:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh this is great... Let's see what comes out of this as far as products... Gotta love competition...
Old 04-16-2008, 01:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Where are ZPI and Treadstone to defend themselves? Oh wait...
Old 04-16-2008, 01:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

competition is what keeps giving the customer what they want. Without it there is no reason to strive forward with what seems to be working. throw a few company's at the same market wonderful things will come. as far as bitting everyones ideas every one makes a log now plain and simple its for boosters on a budget. often times the price has been a little high for the product but i see this changing very soon if people want to stay competitive.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by coryjames
ummmmm. This post proves only one thing. That while todd is hard at work making the best manifolds and setups on the market the DEZOD people have nothing better to do. It seems like they sit on the forums all day bashing todd. Todd makes what you want. Say you want something to make your mom pray for your safety you got that. say you wanted a little more power for the daily he can do that. say you wanted anything im sure he would help you no matter what. I have been watching this tread and it is lame. Some one should lock it up before we have to settle this on the track. todd builds a car dezod builds a car see who lays down the faster laps. also dezod for the win cause log manifolds look like well a log of shiiiiiiiiiit. Ok and im done

Congrats to Coryjames for a Dumb **** post.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:17 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joe_Dezod
I guess I started this storm... (in response to brett of course )

I don't want any party being hurt by this, whether it be Paul, you Todd, myself, or the customer.

I think some things have been done by both parties, though I'm definitely not admitting to anything. I hope in the end the customer benefits, and this Turbo company war gets put to rest.

Most of this is started by customers saying who makes a better kit. Everyone has their own opinion and experience with their on mods and car. You will almost never get the same story. It's the way of the import scene.

Hopefully there's no heat at the show, for I did this for all car enthusiasts. I hope to meet many of you there, not to sell anything, but to discuss cars and share feedback with everyone.

Originally Posted by TurboToyotas
Its all good Joe

Honest.

There wont be any more drama from me.

Back to the way things were....

And you will not have any issues at your event. I am sill up in the air, as there is another division of Why Industries that requires my attention that weekend.

I want to be there, not for the obvious reasons, but to show my support. I hope its bigger and better than your hoping and that it turns into an annual event.

The community needs it and so does Arizona.

Night-

Todd
2 BEST posts in this thread. I have no "beef" or "gripe" with you Todd. EOS

I think the import scene is really kinda like the old "Chevy vs Ford" style wars that occured in 60-70s. It's really rather humorous how history repeats itself.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

now that pretty much seals.. this can be locked now and no more arguments.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

I didn't take your stuff apart to find out what you do so I can copy it, I take it apart so I can find out why it fails........................................................

Old 04-16-2008, 02:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

corey if ur gonna start bashing dezod then i might have to fight back...

dezod helped boost the Nitto TC .. over 700 whp.. cough sit down. dont even start about making cars. they already have 1.
So did I...the very 1st one

But it really doesn't matter

Regards-

Todd

What did Dezod or TT do to lay claim that they helped in the boosting of the Nitto TC? What would Kenny Tran need from you so much that you can brag about being apart of his project? If you say that you sold him a part....whoopdie freakin do. That means nill to me.
Old 04-16-2008, 02:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

glad to see everything is back to respectful competition and away from bashing...both companies are great...and friendly competition tends to yeild better product than otherwise!
Old 04-16-2008, 03:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Doesnt the nitto tC have a full race built mani? If you look at the jotech site there are two manifolds listed for the tC made by full race. One is the nitto twin scroll setup... the other looks oddly familiar.

http://yhst-43541471360993.stores.yahoo.net/scion.html

Makes sense since Todd used to work with them and you can directly see his involvement with theb v-1 mani right there under full race (his former employer).
Old 04-16-2008, 03:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by PlayinWithFire
Doesnt the nitto tC have a full race built mani? If you look at the jotech site there are two manifolds listed for the tC made by full race. One is the nitto twin scroll setup... the other looks oddly familiar.

Makes sense since Todd used to work with them and you can directly see his involvement with theb v-1 mani right there under full race (his former employer).
omg travpwned?
Old 04-16-2008, 03:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by nebster

omg travpwned?
< waits for the 'zomg im faster than you' reply
Old 04-16-2008, 03:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by nebster

omg travpwned?

Did he developed the manifold? He didn't weld it, as I recall him mentioning that he doesn't know how to weld. So, he would have to have actually thought of the design in order to say "I had something to do with boosting that car". Saying you worked for them means squat, if you say worked in "shipping and receiving".

Nebster pwned!
Old 04-16-2008, 03:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i believe all he said is he had a hand in it. if i built the mani for them i'd say thats having a hand in it
Old 04-16-2008, 03:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'd like to know what involvement Todd and Dezod both had in the Nitto tC as well...and I DO beleive Todd was working at Full Race at the time, but I do not know what his level of input was.

But I think we can all agree that we should all kick Brett's @ss for starting this thread!

LET'S TAKE IT TO THE TRACK!

Quick Reply: who makes the best turbo kit??