Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

WORLD Racing Episode #5

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 04:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It was my xb peep my Sig that run was on8 pounds stock clutch I'm running 12s on street tires not site down got clutch in so fins throw the slicks on see what it does at 27psia
Old 06-21-2010, 05:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ still waiting on the vids of ANY of your 12 second passes, let alone the vids of the 122 mph trap speed pass you claim to have made over 2 months ago and have yet to post for some reason. only proof you have ever provided is a 13 second pass video, and a very blurry timeslip.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I don't have time to post a vid let alone think I have been working 2 times a normal week colby was there colby saw I might go to test and tune wensday the vid I have u can't even make out the numbers it was from a crappy camera so I will try to better footage if I make it this week. What's your car run on street tires bret
Old 06-21-2010, 09:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by coryjames
I don't have time to post a vid let alone think I have been working 2 times a normal week colby was there colby saw I might go to test and tune wensday the vid I have u can't even make out the numbers it was from a crappy camera so I will try to better footage if I make it this week. What's your car run on street tires bret
oh, well if colby saw it then it must be true. vid's or it didn't happen. i don't think its too much to ask for people to at least have proof if they want to be taken seriously.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ScionSnowman
^^Can anyone say hater? Jealousy always creates the biggest haters.
Wow how retarded can you be. Lol gingles is right. It doesn't belong in this section point blank. How is him telling him about posting in the wrong section hating? And panda guy so let me make a video of me starting my car and post it here. Does that means it's appropriate to be on the force induction section even if my at is boosted? No!
Why doesn't he post vids of dyno runs with and without there italr manifor once so we can finally see true results of that mani.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm just gonna have a camera on all the time.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by gingles
I'm just gonna have a camera on all the time.
just at the track would work.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Lol ahh ScionLife. Sorry but I don't think anyone really gives a ____ where its posted. Except for the haters who can't stand to see someone doin it better than them. I dont care how fast you got a car to go in a straight line. I don't care if you call me a retard. The point is enjoy the god damn video the way it was intended and stop complaining like a bunch of little girls.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^^^x2.........
Old 06-22-2010, 12:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Lol ahh ScionLife. Sorry but I don't think anyone really gives a ____ where its posted. Except for the haters who can't stand to see someone doin it better than them. I dont care how fast you got a car to go in a straight line. I don't care if you call me a retard. The point is enjoy the god damn video the way it was intended and stop complaining like a bunch of little girls.
Lol at you! So I guess screw the rules of this forum and do as scionsnowgirl says. Yea ok! Who is complaining? One guy pointed something out and another saying he's a hater. Oh the irony.
Old 06-22-2010, 01:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Lol scionsnowgirl. Thats creative buddy. Did I say screw the rules of this forum? Did he point something out? No he started complaining. Why isn't it appropriate to be posted in here? If gingles up there posted a video of him going in a straight line would that be breaking the rules? Don't think so. I'm sure if this is the 5th video posted its perfectly fine. I think you need to keep your ignorance to yourself
Old 06-22-2010, 02:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

come on now guys just stop hating on everyone and when you do talk back it up post vids or pics dont say this and that and have no proof. and if you aint got nothin nice to say dont say nothin. were grown men damn lol
Old 06-22-2010, 02:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

xxxx50
Old 06-22-2010, 03:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Lol scionsnowgirl. Thats creative buddy. Did I say screw the rules of this forum? Did he point something out? No he started complaining. Why isn't it appropriate to be posted in here? If gingles up there posted a video of him going in a straight line would that be breaking the rules? Don't think so. I'm sure if this is the 5th video posted its perfectly fine. I think you need to keep your ignorance to yourself
Wow speaking of ignorance saying this guy is hating cause he said he's posting in the wrong section. Do you know the meaning of someone hating on someone? Or should I explain it to you. Correcting someone is not hating. So who's ignorant now?and like I said he did point something out that he posted in the wrong section. He has a point. So please if your gonna try to make a point make sure you come correct. Have a goodnight.
Oh and by the way just so you know I can give a damn if rob makes a thread of his vids or not lol. My point was your saying someone is hating cause they said he posted on the wrong section which is true.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Lol so what makes it the wrong section? Its a FORCED INDUCTION car. Can you please point out the name of this section?

Lol again please point out how your right here? I think you need to READ the rules a little better before you decide to point fingers.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by gingles
rob....post this in the freaking motorsports section. im tired of seeing ep 1...oh wait now theres ep 2....oh man now theres a 5. I DONT CARE. if i did i would read the motorsports section of the site where this belongs.

Seems to me like he was doing more than just "point out its in the wrong section" Sounds like a lot of complaining

Sounds like a jealous hater to me. And who are you?
Old 06-22-2010, 04:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

marcelo is my dawg lol he aint hating his tc gooo fast
Old 06-22-2010, 04:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Good for him. Seems like his mouth runs fast too
Old 06-22-2010, 04:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

I don't see what the problem is. Why don't ya'll just calm down. It's a boosted tC, it belongs here just as much as it does in the Motorsports section.
Old 06-22-2010, 04:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dang i missed so much. I originally posted this vid in the episode 4 thread since I could not find a main thread. Rob, you guys should just keep all these episodes in one thread.

Quick Reply: WORLD Racing Episode #5