Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

wtf well todds done it again!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2009, 01:07 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

ahhh....i see...iv never heard of locash raceing before so yeah...lol
Old 08-11-2009, 01:14 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by crush02342002
ahhh....i see...iv never heard of locash raceing before so yeah...lol
i looked them up they specialize in honda and acura only.. he said that the guy theree makes them for him and he didnt have any blank ones or something so he had one with that on it...but y would wanna rep an honda and acua tuner on my car? y not the brand of turbo i have...... we trackin?
Old 08-11-2009, 01:25 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

haha, i don't many non-marines that use "tracking"
Old 08-11-2009, 02:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Originally Posted by devildog9549
i looked them up they specialize in honda and acura only.. he said that the guy theree makes them for him and he didnt have any blank ones or something so he had one with that on it...but y would wanna rep an honda and acua tuner on my car? y not the brand of turbo i have...... we trackin?
uh, I don't see why the name on the fan matters... Who's even going to see your fans? I'm with you about the delay on your turbo kit, but you're definitely overreacting to the fans IMO.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey brother finally got another tc enthusiasts on pendleton. Sorry to hear about your turbo.. I would def. Order an s1 kit from dezod.

Anyways glad to hear you made it back safe. Btw I'm a corpsman with 1\4 I'm sure you'll see me around
Old 08-11-2009, 04:55 AM
SL Member

aww hell yea.. but yea..it was the vaccumm oeice that the tt logo is always on that evryone sees.. idc its watevr.. but yea i got a hold of him finally hes sayin all of it should work. and that i hav two more boxes with everything else in.. he said they he sohould have them both shipped out by wed late am the latest.. so i told him.. ima hold u to it.. dont let me down.. gonna shoot for wed. but yea well c how it goes.....and purpled out.. wat u talkin about...,we use trackin all the time..well i do anyways.. stupid boots dont understand sh** these days
Old 08-11-2009, 05:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If I had a dollar every time an nco used the phrase you trackin I would be boosted by now.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:44 AM

devildog btw thanks for the intel that really hooked me up cuz I was lookin at ordering from them when i got back to the states in like a week (stumps not pendleton). so, again you just hooked a brother up
Old 08-11-2009, 09:30 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by 03Ninja11
devildog btw thanks for the intel that really hooked me up cuz I was lookin at ordering from them when i got back to the states in like a week (stumps not pendleton). so, again you just hooked a brother up

yea.. i mean he makes good kits.. just the service.. but im holding him to wed like he said.. so i hope he gets my stuff on wed..and i said u sure all my parts well be here and they will fit and work prop and he said yea.. so well see... his reps on the line right here,,lol and yea u with 7th marines?? ive from baton rouge wih 3/23 got attached with 2/23 and im a 41.. not an 11. i think i talked to some of yalls guys when i was in ramadi for awhile. were tq gettin ready to leave also.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Another one? Someone just needs to really hit the guy with a fat lawsuit and end all this crap.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

or everyone stop ordering his kits untill he finish's all the one's he has to finish
Old 08-11-2009, 04:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

i can't say anything i got my simple kit in 2 months but i hate the fact there is people left and right thats been waiting this crazy time hard to support a company with this ish going on
Old 08-11-2009, 04:55 PM

yea.. i mean he makes good kits.. just the service.. but im holding him to wed like he said.. so i hope he gets my stuff on wed..and i said u sure all my parts well be here and they will fit and work prop and he said yea.. so well see... his reps on the line right here,,lol and yea u with 7th marines?? ive from baton rouge wih 3/23 got attached with 2/23 and im a 41.. not an 11. i think i talked to some of yalls guys when i was in ramadi for awhile. were tq gettin ready to leave also.
well if the ball ever gets rolling on it i might go through them still but by the way its sounding i really dont have the patience for it Id rather go through someone who has the ability to get me what i need when i need it not months upon months later ... and yea im with 1st Bn ready to pull out of this POG land ASAP
Old 08-11-2009, 05:37 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by 03Ninja11
well if the ball ever gets rolling on it i might go through them still but by the way its sounding i really dont have the patience for it Id rather go through someone who has the ability to get me what i need when i need it not months upon months later ... and yea im with 1st Bn ready to pull out of this POG land ASAP

yea no ____.. and then theres army guys eevrywhere.. like holy hell.. and yea i ahve no paintence wat so ever.. i want my stuff asap .. i hate waiting. i understand the whole custom concept.. but when u cant get intocuh with any one and keeep gettin led on and told diff ____. thats when i raise the bull____ flag.. but i mean.. he said i would have ym kit within a week.. so we will seee.. i mean tt makes some sick ___ kits.. they look alot better than pt and dezod.. but they got good performance too. u know. so we will see wat happened.. ill keep eevryone up to date.. u know i hate bein a dick.. but hell its alot of money and i hate playin fu**in games... and u know about games.... yea we already started pullin out..im on the second wave.. but yea.. i couldnt live in 29 palms.. i hated that place in viper..f*** that place
Old 08-11-2009, 08:37 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

and purpled out.. wat u talkin about...,we use trackin all the time..well i do anyways.. stupid boots dont understand sh** these days
i'm NAVY and if you've never been around MARINES you probably have heard "You trackin?", "I'm trakin" or just plain "trackin". so basically i was saying it's a marine term, b/c i don't think ARMY uses it.

**haven't met a Marine yet that likes 29Palms

Last edited by purpled_out_tC; 08-11-2009 at 08:43 PM.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:05 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by purpled_out_tC
i'm NAVY and if you've never been around MARINES you probably have heard "You trackin?", "I'm trakin" or just plain "trackin". so basically i was saying it's a marine term, b/c i don't think ARMY uses it.

**haven't met a Marine yet that likes 29Palms

and u will never find one that like it...EVER! but anyways back on topic.. i really hope todd comes through tomorrow with some tracking numbers and the rest of my kit.
Old 08-11-2009, 10:16 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

me too:
1. b/c i hate seeing people get ripped off
2. b/c you're my Armed Services Brother
3. you gave up $4700
4. you're a Marine and Marine are trained killers (some more than others, lol)
Old 08-12-2009, 12:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

oh geez another one
Old 08-12-2009, 12:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

My condolences, hope you get your money back because the wait on the kit is not worth it. Peg Todd with a lawsuit, I know a few people are trying to tag his ___ with one.
Old 08-12-2009, 04:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

He could make the best turbo kits in the world and I still wouldn't buy from him. Besides, PTuning has an amazing facility, staff, and product line. Their tuners are top notch and they regularly race a boosted TC with their own products so you know what you get is tried and true! I hope you get your kit soon and stay safe out there. (I'm Chair Force lolz)

Quick Reply: wtf well todds done it again!