Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

zpi intercooler

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 10:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by amdforever
Nope, I personally haven't recieved any. Why would I? Some customers may not know whats going on b/c they might not have gotten the email. I'm just making free information available to everyone.

I got PM's, maybe cause he saw me as a threat. Dunno. I just find it funny, that when I posted exactly what you did, I got a few pm's from him asking me to take it down and making weak scare tactics.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hmmm maybe he doesn't want peeps knowing his info til he gets it all thought through. He's probably pulling his hair out right now and scared sh!tless. I know I would be. Even if he does ask me, I probably wouldn't unless he gave me a good enough reason to. There's something called freedom of speech and since I help protect that then I'm going to have my freedom voicing it :D That and like I said, other members might not have gotten his info and they should have every right to it IMO. Don't know how he could view you as a threat though since your one of the few pulling for him/them right now. Anyway I'm off to take a nap, I'll check back later.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by amdforever
Hmmm maybe he doesn't want peeps knowing his info til he gets it all thought through. He's probably pulling his hair out right now and scared sh!tless. I know I would be. Even if he does ask me, I probably wouldn't unless he gave me a good enough reason to. There's something called freedom of speech and since I help protect that then I'm going to have my freedom voicing it :D That and like I said, other members might not have gotten his info and they should have every right to it IMO. Don't know how he could view you as a threat though since your one of the few pulling for him/them right now. Anyway I'm off to take a nap, I'll check back later.

I pull for Kenny. Kenny's blood no longer bleeds ZPI. Therefore....More Power to you my man. Keep rockin.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:23 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

this is crazy. there goes my big plans for the future with ZPI parts. thanks