Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

ZPI on PIPES tv Show.....*video of Episodes 1-5* ZPI on pg 7

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 04:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Dyltone
I got it, I figured it out!

kenny's so cool that he doesn't need cooling in his car!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dude for you bashing on the "fanboys" you're just as bad.

you have it out for everyone so bad that you look just as much of an ___ as the people bending over for zpi. just cut it out people are sick of your **** almost as much as people who are fanboys
Old 05-28-2007, 04:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Brett
Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
And just a little fyi, that setup that's in the pics was only that way for a Show they had to attend. The Motor and the setup will be different when you finally see this car run ***** out.
different how? are the putting in a radiator.

At this point, the most I know is that the motor was sitting on a crate and it had been freshly painted black. So, now you know as much as me right now.
Old 05-28-2007, 04:54 AM
SL Member

And just a little fyi, that setup that's in the pics was only that way for a Show they had to attend. The Motor and the setup will be different when you finally see this car run ***** out.
different how? are the putting in a radiator.

At this point, the most I know is that the motor was sitting on a crate and it had been freshly painted black. So, now you know as much as me right now.
well i hope he cools it. also if you take another look at the pic i put up. you'll see the best part about that tc in my opinion. mechanical throttle body
Old 05-28-2007, 04:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by nebster

you have it out for everyone so bad that you look just as much of an butt as the people bending over for zpi. just cut it out people are sick of your **** almost as much as people who are fanboys

If an apple falls from a tree and there is no one to hear it, does it make a sound?
Old 05-28-2007, 05:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha,

if you are traveling at the speed of light in your car do you see the beams of light coming from your headlights?
Old 05-28-2007, 05:03 AM
Banned
SL Member

you have it out for everyone so bad that you look just as much of an butt as the people bending over for zpi. just cut it out people are sick of your **** almost as much as people who are fanboys
So let me get this straight...

Someone says something stupid like "Trust me, If Kenny wants to run it this way.....It's going to run that way. No need for us to question it seeing as how ZPI pushes their cars entirely on a different playing feild when it comes to their shop cars vs their customer cars." and that's perfectly acceptable to you.

When I say "I got it, I figured it out! kenny's so cool that he doesn't need cooling in his car!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You say that I'm bashing and being hateful.

Is that correct?

I know a lot of people think I'm trying to bash ZPI, well that couldn't be further from the truth. I want people to know when other people are telling them lies and misleading them. If someone makes a statement that could potentially cost others thousands of dollars with misleading information that's ok with you, but I make a joke or point out how ridiculous their statement was, and I'm somehow the bad person.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

no i just think you're being a ****
Old 05-28-2007, 05:05 AM
Banned
SL Member

If an apple falls from a tree and there is no one to hear it, does it make a sound?
1. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
2. If a tree falls in the forest and their isn't anyone there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Please choose only one proverb. Mix and Match is NOT ALLOWED.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:10 AM
Banned
SL Member

no i just think you're being a rooster
Duly noted
Old 05-28-2007, 05:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i mean i don't have any beef with you i just think you're being a dick and i think if you have a problem with them theres no reason to stoop to their level
Old 05-28-2007, 05:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

So let me get this straight...

Someone says something stupid like "Trust me, If Kenny wants to run it this way.....It's going to run that way. No need for us to question it seeing as how ZPI pushes their cars entirely on a different playing feild when it comes to their shop cars vs their customer cars." and that's perfectly acceptable to you.

When I say "I got it, I figured it out! kenny's so cool that he doesn't need cooling in his car!!!!!!!!!!!!!" You say that I'm bashing and being hateful.

Is that correct?

I know a lot of people think I'm trying to bash ZPI, well that couldn't be further from the truth. I want people to know when other people are telling them lies and misleading them. If someone makes a statement that could potentially cost others thousands of dollars with misleading information that's ok with you, but I make a joke or point out how ridiculous their statement was, and I'm somehow the bad person.

I don't think it takes much to point out what kinda person you are.... All we need to do is read some of your post.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

1. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
2. If a tree falls in the forest and their isn't anyone there to hear it, does it make a sound?

Please choose only one proverb. Mix and Match is NOT ALLOWED.

Wow...nice come back...
Old 05-28-2007, 05:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Watched it, and I had to bust out laughing at the Air Scent they bought....that was classic! HHAAAH...

I enjoyed that show even though the guys didn't come off with the win. It was freaking close though given the 4800 rev limit. That was pretty nice.

Some of the things I appreciated seeing though, was some of the little tid bits that some of you may not be aware of. For example, the guy that was talking about the portable Dyno Dynamics machine, is the SAME guy that dynoed our car during the ZPI Scion ShootOut last year. He ran the Dyno for the ShootOut too, so seeing him on tV was a cool thing too. That was the N/A day's, brings back memories.

I also liked the fact that the other team in the Camaro paid homage to ZPI's customers when he said "they have some pretty fast customer cars". So he knew what he was up against, and was sitting on the edge of his chair the whole time. The end was great. Again paying respect in that if it had been the 1/4 mile, he would thought to have seen a different race. All in all, good show. They came away with the win this time around, so Hats off to the Camaro team. Hope they progress on, and hope I don't miss to many more of the shows (Geez we have been busy every weekend lately with the club). I think I'm booked for every weekend of this entire month STRAIGHT. Next week, we shall be having another Stage 0 among our ranks. Looking to go up to the shop sometime this week to pick up Omar's car. Also, one of our crew just ordered a Dezod S1 kit, so we will be looking forward to that as well. I'm interested in seeing how it performs first hand. Nashville Scikotics doing big things here, and ZPI still holding it down. If you have not voted, vote at PIPESTV.com for the Fox Marketing team to enter the Second Chance challenge.
Old 05-28-2007, 05:53 AM
SL Member

i think the camaro guys were being nice about saying zpi would have beat them in a 1/4 mile. cause if they had a 4800 rpm redline, it would kick in around 1000'. at least they got the car down the track though.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

i think the camaro guys were being nice about saying zpi would have beat them in a 1/4 mile. cause if they had a 4800 rpm redline, it would kick in around 1000'. at least they got the car down the track though.

Opinion's differ I guess. You say they were just trying to be nice..I say they were giving props, whatever the case may be..

They got it down the track and then some, cause I thought it was still one helluva race. Given the Camaro was on Spray and running perfect too, and won the first race by like a fender, and the second race by 1 car length. That was some good racing on both of their parts. And good racing on Kenny's part despite the set backs.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:14 AM
SL Member

Opinion's differ I guess. You say they were just trying to be nice..I say they were giving props, whatever the case may be..

They got it down the track and then some, cause I thought it was still one helluva race. Given the Camaro was on Spray and running perfect too, and won the first race by like a fender, and the second race by 1 car length. That was some good racing on both of their parts. And good racing on Kenny's part despite the set backs.
yeah. im sure the car will post mid 10's with the new setup pretty consistently.
Old 05-28-2007, 06:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

WARNING ZPI, Kenny Strickler, The Scion Store, and ArtisanPerformance.com
Old 05-28-2007, 07:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

And just a little fyi, that setup that's in the pics was only that way for a Show they had to attend. The Motor and the setup will be different when you finally see this car run ***** out.[/quote]

No... that is the set up..
Old 05-28-2007, 12:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by ScionCREW

No... that is the set up..

I get it....the "setup up".
Old 05-28-2007, 09:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

where did you watch it?? someone youtube it please, I dont care if they lost, i still want to see it

Quick Reply: ZPI on PIPES tv Show.....*video of Episodes 1-5* ZPI on pg 7