Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

ZPI Stage 0 tC's

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 07:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nice pics sciondad, that engine looks stuffed hehe.
Old 12-13-2005, 07:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

still no more people eh, how about zpi themselves why dont you guys post some pic of the scions you worked on from customers ad your own.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If it's really that important for any of you to know how many stage 0's we have sold, come to Louisville and i will be glad to show you the invoices.

Mark Wooley
President
Zero Point Ind.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey guys, I can assure you all there are others out here. I know because I have worked with them installing their kits via PM's.

Why they don't post? I have no idea. Actually, 2 of them I have never seen post on here before and another I have seen post on occasion. It's not really my business.

But, for the sake of this thread.....I feel like a tigger. Everyone knows the wonderful thing about tiggers....Is I'm the only one.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am not doubting your kits and prolly people dont post cause there arent enough ppl onthis website who got them. This coming summer the numbers of turboed people should increase and I will be one of them and amongs some of them a good number of them should be zpi kits.
Old 12-13-2005, 08:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ZPIracing
If it's really that important for any of you to know how many stage 0's we have sold, come to Louisville and i will be glad to show you the invoices.

Mark Wooley
President
Zero Point Ind.
Nobody is asking how many kits were sold. Some people just want input from people that have the kits to help them make up their minds. Kenny said himself, you only hear about the "bad experiences". I should hope you would welcome this thread as an opportunity for people that have your product and love it to come out and tell us about it. Why the hostility? This is a good thread.

Charles
Old 12-13-2005, 09:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by TurboCustomz
Originally Posted by ZPIracing

Mark Wooley
President
Zero Point Ind.
Nobody is asking how many kits were sold. Some people just want input from people that have the kits to help them make up their minds. Kenny said himself, you only hear about the "bad experiences". I should hope you would welcome this thread as an opportunity for people that have your product and love it to come out and tell us about it. Why the hostility? This is a good thread.

Charles
Old 12-13-2005, 09:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nobody is doubting that any stage 0 kits have been sold, the majority of us like Charles said, just want some feedback. Sorry if it seems like there's doubt.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I agree that the initial purpose of this thread was of the best intentions. I also believe that the motives of a few have swayed the thread to become a situation of doubt due to the lack of replies. We can not help that people are not on here saying that there car is running great they are more than likely out driving it…

We have had a few very small issues and they have been resolved the majority of the kits sent out we have never heard back from the customer so we are to assume they are all running great. Sometimes no news is good news. But for the select few to try to insinuate doubt is a little irritating as we all know this is not the case although they would like you to believe it as so.
Old 12-13-2005, 11:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

seriously ZPI, I truly am posting to hear good results cause as I stated before, I dont wanna hear bad results. I hope you guys do great w/ your business, wanna know why?? CAUSE IT WONT AFFECT MY LIFE IN ANYWAY. If anything, your CEO is making you guys look like a clown, keep on burrying yourself with stupid comments...keep actin like that pres, Im sure you will become a fortune 500 company that way real soon Mr. Wooley
Bad business practices in the past w/ personal friends of mine is what put a sour taste in my mouth from the get go, not to mention I came to you a while back about something dealing with the turbo on my xB and you guys basically blew me off...now that it has been resolved finally havent you noticed that we havent really said anything bad, but merely just simply stated opinions on certain peoples reactions to different posts. You guys do what you gotta do and just do it right thats all I ask of you. NO HARD FEELINGS so dont take it personal El Presidente.
Old 12-14-2005, 12:06 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Strictly Scionized
SL Member

Our Stage 1 kit should be arriving shortly.. I'll post up my experience. 4 of my customers kits should be arriving shortly as well.. Some of which are on this message board..
Old 12-14-2005, 02:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by RacingSolution
4 of my customers kits should be arriving shortly as well.. Some of which are on this message board..
I am one of these 4. And I hope so too.
Old 12-15-2005, 04:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

bump for 2 satisfied people and counting
Old 12-15-2005, 05:03 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i just remember oldman talking so much in the beginning, i figured he would be a major supporter of you guys from all the initial debates and talks of how he would post indept install stuff, etc.
Old 12-15-2005, 05:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by seen4ever
i just remember oldman talking so much in the beginning, i figured he would be a major supporter of you guys from all the initial debates and talks of how he would post indept install stuff, etc.
Hey seen4ever....how's that monster civic doing? Anything new lately?
Old 12-15-2005, 06:52 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

civic is moving right along actually, It was primered last week, body work is near complete, so it will no longer look like a 13 soon to be 14yr old car, then off to the paint booth. in terms of the engine, couldn't be more bulletproof

while oldman & I did have little battles, he was full of knowledge so would be a good contributor.

whens the A/W intercooler going on, I can't wait to hear about the difference.
Old 12-15-2005, 07:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Hey ZPI, just a quick question, have you guys ever considered reflashing a stage 0 kit to see what the outcome is?
Old 12-15-2005, 08:02 PM
Banned
SL Member

I suppose we could. It would be a lot easier if we could swap ecu's without worrying about the immobilizer.. which i believe would be an issue..
Old 12-15-2005, 08:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by seen4ever
civic is moving right along actually, It was primered last week, body work is near complete, so it will no longer look like a 13 soon to be 14yr old car, then off to the paint booth. in terms of the engine, couldn't be more bulletproof

while oldman & I did have little battles, he was full of knowledge so would be a good contributor.

whens the A/W intercooler going on, I can't wait to hear about the difference.
Can't wait to see the monster.

I was having a little trouble finding someone that can weld aluminum and have it look good. So I decided for now to just use couplers until I locate someone to weld it up. Should be online this weekend.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:43 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

just go to napa and get some t-bolt clamps. with 6psi or so, it shouldn't blow off even without having rolled edge, plus t-bolts are the way to go if you end up shooting for big power down the line. you decided how big of a reservoir you are going to go with.

Quick Reply: ZPI Stage 0 tC's