Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

ZPI Stage 1 Kits

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 01:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by mattssi
WOW OH MY GOD THAT IS THE COOLEST THING THAT TURBONETICS TURBO CAN RIDE LIKE STOCK I THINK I WOULD WANT IT TO BE A LITTLE FASTER THAN STOCK IF IT WERE ME BUT ITS NOT SO THATS OK I THINK SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY SHIFT KEY
Old 02-17-2006, 01:23 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ZPIracing
We know that the wait on turbo kits sucks. We have been continually refining them and working on ways to increase the ways to bringing these to market everyday. We understand the frustration of there being a wait and if you want to go with the others out there that is always your option. We have developed these longer and had more on the road longer than anyone but unfortunately the downside is a little wait. We are hoping to have this resolved very soon.

We are saying that we are hoping to have kits in stock on the shelf with no wait by April one. This is not to say that your pending order will not be filled much quicker than this.

Again we appreciate the support and we know this is an issue that we are working diligently on trying the remedy.
I'm a little bummed at the wait but I do realize it means I will be getting a quality product.

Also I am VERY glad that you guys our on here being active and keeping us updated. I respect that, and that will keep me as a customer.
Old 02-17-2006, 01:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Damn, I am gonna start crying since I can't get your approval with my cap letters. My whole point about the turbonetics turbo is that the drive feels like stock not hp it produces. I would think that people posting on this forum would be able to pick up on that a little faster than you did. All I wanted is someone to confirm before I chose which turbo is the better one.
Old 02-17-2006, 01:27 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Don't cry, I'm just joking around.

Look at this other post about the turbonetics install - it looks like a damn sweet kit. Its in the FI section.
Old 02-17-2006, 01:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rub3414
Damn, I am gonna start crying since I can't get your approval with my cap letters. My whole point about the turbonetics turbo is that the drive feels like stock not hp it produces. I would think that people posting on this forum would be able to pick up on that a little faster than you did. All I wanted is someone to confirm before I chose which turbo is the better one.
The Turbonetics kit is a top notch kit with everything you need to install it. You won't be missing any parts with this kit , nor will you have any fitment problems. The kit comes with a very safe tune, that can be altered to make much more power once it is dyno tuned for your car. Every car is different so for maximum power take it to an authorized Unichip dealer for a correct tune for your car. With many many years under their belt, and the best warranty out there. You can't go wrong with the Turbonetics kit.
Old 02-17-2006, 01:36 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Munch
The Turbonetics kit is a top notch kit with everything you need to install it. You won't be missing any parts with this kit , nor will you have any fitment problems. The kit comes with a very safe tune, that can be altered to make much more power once it is dyno tuned for your car. Every car is different so for maximum power take it to an authorized Unichip dealer for a correct tune for your car. With many many years under their belt, and the best warranty out there. You can't go wrong with the Turbonetics kit.
I'd have to copy that. I'd say its your best bet for an out of the box 100% bolt on reliable set up.
Old 02-17-2006, 01:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well thats what I wanted to hear. I am still going to do some more research, but you guys have reassured me of Turbonetics turbo. I know it is still a little pricey comapared to some other turbos out there, but I think it will be worth it. AND RS1 I KNOW YOU WERE JOKING DUDE, I WAS TOO. Do you think that I will have to change the INJEN CAI if I do go with the Turbonetics Turbo.
Old 02-17-2006, 01:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well thats what I wanted to hear. I am still going to do some more research, but you guys have reassured me of Turbonetics turbo. I know it is still a little pricey comapared to some other turbos out there, but I think it will be worth it. AND RS1 I KNOW YOU WERE JOKING DUDE, I WAS TOO. Do you think that I will have to change the INJEN CAI if I do go with the Turbonetics Turbo.
Old 02-17-2006, 01:45 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yes, the intake pipe design is totally different. Check on the install pix in the other post and you can see what I mean.
Old 02-17-2006, 01:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Do you have a turbo system in your car? What type and how does it ride?
Old 02-17-2006, 01:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You won't be able to use the intake. It comes with it's own pipe. Just sell it and get some more money to spend towards the kit
Old 02-17-2006, 01:52 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Do you have a turbo system in your car? What type and how does it ride?
Don't ask

Hopefully I'll have all my issues ironed out on March 3'rd when it gets tweaked and tuned. Its the Dezod kit at the moment.
Old 02-17-2006, 01:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Damn thats too bad. Tell me how it runs afterwards.
Old 02-17-2006, 02:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Damn thats too bad. Tell me how it runs afterwards.
Old 02-19-2006, 07:36 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default ZPI Turbo kis....

I noticed that a lots of people have a problems with their turbo kits are being delayed.
This is my friend's account but I'm the guy who ordered his turbo kit from Xtreme Auto Acc. Memphis,TN. I did have some trouble to contact Keisha@ZPI in the begining.
I began to talk to them after a few tries. After I've talk to Keisha I started to understand things better. They manufacture most of their own products and being most popular Turbo Kit in the market, they have been BACK ORDERED some parts.
Keisha told me they are "short on staff" condition as company grows so fast. I know people don't like to wait but at least I can help you guys understand better. So why talk BAD about the company who reserch and puts out good products for you car??
Old 02-19-2006, 08:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dude, have you read up on how many people are having problems with a kit that's supposed to be 100% bolt on and not to mention all the people that were told a certain wait time and have been waiting for months? It's not talking bad, it's warning fellow scion owners on problems that people have been having.
Old 02-19-2006, 08:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by InjentC23
Dude, have you read up on how many people are having problems with a kit that's supposed to be 100% bolt on and not to mention all the people that were told a certain wait time and have been waiting for months? It's not talking bad, it's warning fellow scion owners on problems that people have been having.
100% correct . It's people who have never ordered anything from the company , that have no clue as to what is going on . Let them learn the hard way.
Old 02-19-2006, 08:32 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ok so my car has been at ZPI for a while and let me tell you. You have to be patient. They are slammed with phone calls and IMs all day long. Just leave a message and they will get back to you. They are a stand up company. The truth is they end up fixing all these other turbo kits that are out because people just don't have the patience to wait on the parts to come in for theres. Sorry if I was venting but I thought you should know the big picture.
Old 02-19-2006, 08:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

^^You can't get anything across to them. All they ever do is look at the little nick picky crap...

The big picture is they are a kick a$$ company, with the most tried and true turbo kit on the market. That says a lot.
Old 02-19-2006, 11:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
^^You can't get anything across to them. All they ever do is look at the little nick picky crap...

The big picture is they are a kick a$$ company, with the most tried and true turbo kit on the market. That says a lot.
what zpi products are you running on your car at the moment (stickers dont count either)

Quick Reply: ZPI Stage 1 Kits