Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

ZPI turbo Adventures **Vid**

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 05:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scion Justice League of America
SL Member

LoL.... better for everyone else that I don't... as I do installs for free for any of the SL members around me anyways... Just did a Tein SS + EFDC install on Sunday, in addition to standard spring installs, FI installs, Interior mods + with my partner in crime (Honey0Bucket), almost any paint work that could be done...

Throw in my time spent here moderating... Scion get's a bit of my attention... But, it does pay off, as I have about everything Scion makes in marketing material and clothing, and 27 trophies from this year... so it's all good... anyways.... back to the topic of the Wild Adventures of a ZPI turbo'd owner like me.... rhythm!
Old 10-17-2006, 02:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by WeDriveScions
LoL.... better for everyone else that I don't... as I do installs for free for any of the SL members around me anyways... Just did a Tein SS + EFDC install on Sunday, in addition to standard spring installs, FI installs, Interior mods + with my partner in crime (Honey0Bucket), almost any paint work that could be done...

Throw in my time spent here moderating... Scion get's a bit of my attention... But, it does pay off, as I have about everything Scion makes in marketing material and clothing, and 27 trophies from this year... so it's all good... anyways.... back to the topic of the Wild Adventures of a ZPI turbo'd owner like me.... rhythm!

I think I need to move to Oregon, or better yet, you move to KY/TN...
Old 10-17-2006, 02:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke

Or you guys could move to the Sunshine state....
Old 10-17-2006, 04:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

^ Yeah, FLORIDA. Move closer to me.. lol
Old 10-17-2006, 05:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions

SL Member

Originally Posted by ProshopXB

Hmmmm......dad and sister already live there...........closer to family..........and a shop......and warmer..........
Old 10-17-2006, 06:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Jester28
Originally Posted by ProshopXB

Hmmmm......dad and sister already live there...........closer to family..........and a shop......and warmer..........

Misti's family lives in FL. Grandparents in Ocala, and aunts and cousins/friends in St. Pete
Old 10-17-2006, 08:09 PM
5 Year Member

or arizona and hang with all the scion groupies, plus then i could someday setup a race with rhythmnsmoke and a z300 twin turbo automatic, not sure what mods on it but its doing 13-14 psi, it eats sti's for breakfest.
Old 10-18-2006, 12:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Luther
or arizona and hang with all the scion groupies, plus then i could someday setup a race with rhythmnsmoke and a z300 twin turbo automatic, not sure what mods on it but its doing 13-14 psi, it eats sti's for breakfest.

What's stock boost levels on the 300ZX?
Old 10-18-2006, 12:28 AM
5 Year Member

I think stock is 8psi but i could be wrong, Some of those cars have there psi at 19-20 and do mid 10's on a 1/4 drag with little bit of work, auto of course