Notices
Scion tC 1G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications...

ZPI's new turbo Manifolds

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 03:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

lmao thats good to hear :p
Old 05-24-2006, 03:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

way to go travis!
Old 05-24-2006, 03:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by yamaha16bw
way to go travis!
Killin'em one PSI at a time...
Old 05-24-2006, 03:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Originally Posted by yamaha16bw
way to go travis!
Killin'em one PSI at a time...
haha so whats the list up too now?

WRX
IS300
350z
?
?
?
Old 05-24-2006, 03:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Firebird LS1 WS6

The guy in the IS300 was so excited that he had lost, that it was like he had won the lottery. He liked our car that much...

I haven't had a re-match with the WRX yet, so don't add it to the list just yet, but I'm pretty sure I can get it though.
Old 05-24-2006, 12:55 PM
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

hey rhythm, did you get one of these new manifolds on you ride? they looking pretty sexay if you ask me oh and your list is missing a civic haha
Old 05-24-2006, 01:17 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

PS...just had a pick up game. IS300 added to the list of kills. He had a 3 car length head start, then I walked right past. Only visible mods were suspension.
I own an IS300, and they are slow as dirt. The car has more weight than the tC, and the same amount of TQ, short redline of 6500 RPMS and has a tad more HP stock than the tC.

Add one T61 or something on it, then rematch it.
Old 05-24-2006, 03:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by g0t_rice
hey rhythm, did you get one of these new manifolds on you ride? they looking pretty sexay if you ask me oh and your list is missing a civic haha

Naw, we recieved our work right before these new manifolds came in. They look sweet though, I wish it could be left like it is, but thermal coating is for the better I reckon.

LOL...the Civics aren't really worth the time and effort, unless they have like an H22 dropped in it or on at least 10-11PSI boost. I didn't mention one race before, cause it wasn't worth it, but I went to pick Misti's little brother up, and his g/f + one more friend. So, I had 3 extra people in our car, and this local guy who has a T3/T4 Civic SI (the hatch version), comes rolling up next to us. We played around, and launched from like a 40 roll, and stopped really quick, cause the road was about to curve. The girls in the back were like all giggling. I will challenge him next time when its just me or Misti in the car. Also on a prior occassion, we were sitting at the stop light, about to go to the mall..(Again, 4 people in the car), and this local guy that drives a Saleen Mustang pulls up behind us at the stop light. I just knew he wanted to play (then again the Turbo>NA decal on the back bumper always intices people). However, this was not the time to be racing, as it was daylight an on a busy street. So, when he got next to us, I just dropped a gear and let him hear the HKS. He was smiling with us..lol. I got over to the turning lane to turn left, and he kept straight stopping at the stoplight, and then was looking over at us, as the light turned green and gave a sorta weak launch, barely chirping the tires. So, I think the next time we see him, and aren't carrying extra people, there will be a little exhibition match..

A guy in an H22 Civic coupe want's to race us. Misti will handle breakin him off a piece of the 2az ZPI powered ride. Unless he is afraid of a girl that is... She needs to practice a little more on Brake Boosting, and then we are good to go.

I'm having a re-match with the modded WRX as my next race, when I can find him again that is.

Other Misc punk outs (not racing, just a display of power) include:

____ing on a Riced out Eclipse. And whenever we see some ricer, and Misti is driving, she always f___with them. She's mean like that.. Me, whenever I see a ricer, I can't manage to get enough heart to mess with them, because my concious makes me feel bad for doing that.. The again, my girl is meaner than I am anyway... Martial Arts made me to humble to pray on the Weak and Innoccent.
Old 05-24-2006, 03:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by paul_dezod

PS...just had a pick up game. IS300 added to the list of kills. He had a 3 car length head start, then I walked right past. Only visible mods were suspension.
I own an IS300, and they are slow as dirt. The car has more weight than the tC, and the same amount of TQ, short redline of 6500 RPMS and has a tad more HP stock than the tC.

Or drop a 2jz into it...That's PURE BLISS.
Old 05-24-2006, 03:16 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

ALL of the IS300s have a 2JZGE in it.
Old 05-24-2006, 03:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

I know, but I'm not talking about the N/A version. Talking about TT Supra version.
Old 05-24-2006, 03:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Also, we have another local guy who has an 2006 Civic SI, and thinks he's fast. He has I/H/E and keeps talking about his nitrous kit he is putting on. One minute he has it, the next he dosen't. He THINKS he can beat the tC with a 60shot.... I asked him one time how much shot he was running, and he said "60, but I think I'm going to bump it up to 75". I'm like You'll need it..

I did race his car against our 350Z (he didn't drive it though, and let someone else drive it). We do a 40 punch, and the guy dosen't honk or anything. Here I am waiting for him to Honk, and he just takes off. I'm like WTF! So, I punch it, and around 100mph, I'm catching back up, and at 120 I'm passing him up. If he was smart, he would have shut down at 100, and called it a victory, cause that's when I was about to shutdown. But he kept going, so I kept the pedal down and started passing him up. But all in all, I would say his SI was as quick as our Stock 350Z Up till 100mph that is. And going from a dig, he would have been pooped on.

And you guys KNOW what the tC does to the 350Z, so there is no need me explaining how bad he would get walked if he ran against the tC without his pretty little Nitrous bottle.
Old 05-24-2006, 03:26 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

I know, but I'm not talking about the N/A version. Talking about TT Supra version.
Bottom ends of the GTE & GE are almost identical (they have some differences, don't get me wrong). The GTE head is quite different, but single turbo 2JZGE's are making real nice power.
Old 05-24-2006, 03:37 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ive heard that alot of the gte supra's are going single turbo now.
Old 05-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Originally Posted by xavier
Ive heard that alot of the gte supra's are going single turbo now.
Yes they are. Single turbo conversions are huge now-a-days.........Anyway back on topic.
Old 05-24-2006, 03:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Bottom ends of the GTE & GE are almost identical (they have some differences, don't get me wrong). The GTE head is quite different, but single turbo 2JZGE's are making real nice power.
Yea, i've seen a really nice NA-T setup go 9's at a nopi event at the end of last season.
Old 05-24-2006, 07:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

True, true. The singles are monsters.
Old 05-24-2006, 07:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Aight gents.. back on topic.. they are watching us
Old 05-24-2006, 07:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

right, back on topic. Mani's are kick a$$.