Notices
Scion tC 1G ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

FIRMWARE WORX INTREST THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 12:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

mirror covers please.
Old 04-01-2007, 12:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The things I would love are just the Guage bezel surround, rear view mirror cover, a cover for the hatch area and just a real carbon fiber overlay "dash kit" with the door cover made entirely of carbon fiber.
Old 04-01-2007, 03:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

if anyone from firmware reads this i want you to call me RIGHT when you see this
Old 04-02-2007, 06:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ready to buy a set of the CF side mirror covers.

I emailed jdmcarboy for availability but if any of the FWW sponsored guys (jay jay) has a better/quicker solution, hit me up and let me know, thanks...
Old 04-02-2007, 08:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM FIRMWARE COMPANY IS NEARLY DEAD.
Old 04-02-2007, 08:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Firmware is D.E.A.D.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i don't know what exactly is gonna happen next.. but i'm still hopefull, i got a hold of mark and it seems that things might be getting back into shape but i don't kno for sure until i see my parts, i'm still hopefull but from marks view that they don't plan on sponsoring any other cars or cars not at the west coast at the moment, and mike is back in try to patch things up but still i have not heard from mike at all and never answers his phone so, the only thing i have left is hope at the momment. I didn't want to say this yet till i was for sure but i'm better off saying it now then never... we'll just have to see what happens...

but currently the small parts like mirror covers and armrests and door panels are still available through jdmcarboy/strictlyscion.
Old 04-03-2007, 02:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

well, jay seen as how you get in contact with them easier then i do, i want to know if you can do me a favor, and get a hold of them and tell them that im not happy that im being ignored, after all the times that ive stuck up from them this is NO way for me to be treated, they have parts of my car that i NEED back, not even so much want, but NEED. tell mike i am upset and i feel cheated and used. i want my parts back BEFORE APRIL 21ST! im done with firmware. DONE tell mike im sorry for posting this and this is in NO WAY directed to him, but its to MARK ever since mark joined in firmware SUCKED i loved them before when mike was 100% in charge because i was treated fairly but mark can suck it. thats right i hope you read this mark, YOU... CAN.... SUCK...IT. and like it. k thank, now send me my parts... and im not even talking about CF i couldnt care less about that stuff i want my STOCK parts back. im sick of riding around with a half a$$ interior.
Old 04-03-2007, 06:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

damn Dave, sorry to hear about all that jazz thats been going down. not to mention, they never sent your stock parts back dude, thats jacked! if Mike came back to patch things up, why did he leave in the first place? none of my biz, but seems like things came crashing down after his absence.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah i fully understand that dave, but honestly i'm the only one that goes on the boards, mark doesn't go on the scion boards, but i'll definitely talk to him when i get a hold of him, and you kno i kno how your feeling i'm still missing my own pieces as well, and from what i heard mike is getting people there stock pieces back or if its already in cf sent out.. but i have no clue when and if it really is happening since mike hasn't or returned my calls.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

It's unfortunate Dave, for your mis-fortune with Mark and unfortunate Mike/Josue didn't treat me correctly as being partially sponsoredin 2006. But, now maybe you now understand my venting and my plight, as the shoe is now on your foot . I wished they were straight with me.

I'm not mad for you guys sticking up for Firmware in the past I was like you once. You guys are young and still have a lot life experience ahead of you.

It's nothing personal, it's just business for Firmware. They used you for free customer support, advertisement, research and development parts and now cut the embilical cord, for their loss$$ is great. Mike is fully aware of what has happened and just walked away, as his first priority is to support his family. Now, you say you know Mike. Can you honestly believe Mike gave the company to somebody to run, without taking care of you guys 1st, after what you all tried to do for Firmware? And not even a courtesy call or free e-mail. Can you say Chapter 7 / bankruptcy? "Believe it or Not"

I wish you well and hope you + everybody get's their stuff back, but don't hold your breath. Because it truly sucks when we get jerked around with our car parts. Especially, during car show season.
Peace out
Old 04-10-2007, 07:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution

heres some firmware carbon...

door inserts

Mirror caps..

If you guys are looking to sponsor vehicles in the future, please let me know. Ive got about 20 more shows this summer and love the quality you guys gave me in the products Ive bought so far. The only thing I need to complete my project is a headliner and the rear panels that you guys were out of when I bought the other door pieces.

The quality of the carbon was EXCELLENT and the fitment was very good compared to most carbon products.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

thought it would come to this after I got my mirror covers were one was totally flawed resin wise and the other did not come close to fitting, and I mean not even close. After sending them back it took 3-4 months for a refund.... really sucked and that was last year! I did get my cash back after a threat to blow things wide open on the situation but it took that to get anything at all. Hope it works out for you guys and you get your stock parts back. Is a bummer because if they played the cards right they could be sitting wealthy right now...
Old 04-10-2007, 09:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ih8civx
heres some firmware carbon...

door inserts

Mirror caps..

If you guys are looking to sponsor vehicles in the future, please let me know. Ive got about 20 more shows this summer and love the quality you guys gave me in the products Ive bought so far. The only thing I need to complete my project is a headliner and the rear panels that you guys were out of when I bought the other door pieces.

The quality of the carbon was EXCELLENT and the fitment was very good compared to most carbon products.
i'm glad u like them man, and no he did not purchase them directly from firmware but through strictlyscion / jdmcarboy one of the distributors of firmwares products, i'm unsure if production will start again or whats exactly is happening with firmware but i'm glad they turned out great. I'm still just waiting....
Old 04-11-2007, 04:02 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

hey jay jay so what happened with this?
Old 04-11-2007, 04:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

with what? i'm not exactly sure with firmware's status but supposedly production is gonna restart again and mike is back in sorta so he can send out back our stock or already wrapped pieces.. so i dunno we'll have to see. if i get further details or if i actually get my parts back you guys will kno.
Old 04-21-2007, 07:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

1. Gauge Cluster
2. Door panels
3. Thanks!
Old 04-21-2007, 03:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

COMPANY = DEAD
Old 04-21-2007, 10:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

Oh. Thanks nebster. Why doesn't someone lock this then?
Old 04-21-2007, 11:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

asking the wrong person

Quick Reply: FIRMWARE WORX INTREST THREAD