Notices
Scion tC 1G ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

This Sucks!! What should I do??

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 01:10 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default This Sucks!! What should I do??

Ok guys well for those who know I started my eDead project on Easter and was going to eDead my tC just like Chris (Mandos) everything was going to get a layer of se2...

Well that did not work oput as I thought I ran into a BIG BIG problem. First I will show you what I had accomplished before this tragedy.

And here is my big problem :drumline:

Thats all that I have left and Chris said that the v1se2 is BACKORDERED. That sucks more than me almost cutting off my left thumb with a table saw, atleast that was done and over with. This is now gonna be drawn out to I guess two weeks plus.
Where are the eD gods when you need them.
Old 04-24-2006, 01:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sorry I can't help I'm kinda in the same spot. I still have to do all of my doors and the front end of by xb and I have less than a quarter roll.
Old 04-24-2006, 01:30 AM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

I was sitting here worried there was a car accident.

Good news is it should be in by the end of the week. Emphasis on "should."

I've changed our production schedule so that this won't happen again...was kinda surprised at the sale rate
Old 04-24-2006, 02:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

just out of curiousity...
where in FL are you? i've love to hear what a properly sound deadened car sounds like
Old 04-24-2006, 02:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

just use raammat...thats what i did. its good quality stuff. Get another roll of that and u are set. The guy sells it for $100/roll which is a great price.
http://www.raamaudio.com/
Old 04-24-2006, 03:06 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Well Chris now that you said something about a car accident I was wondering something. Ok well I am guess that the two connection I disconnected from the Drivers seat when removing it were the seat belt sensor and not so sure about the other one thought it might be to where the drivers seat "remembers" its position where the passengers does not!?!? Anyways after putting my drivers seat back in temporary so I can still drive my car while I am waiting for some eDead to come back in now on my instrument panel I have the little light that looks like it would show when the airbags deploy... would this be because I did not reconnect those wires since I will be taking seat back out anyways and if thats the case by this light being one it will not trick the computer to think that the airbags are deployed and if something happens and I do get in an accident it won't case the airbags to not deploy???? But I am hoping tomorrow if I get a good chance before having to work that I can HOPEFULLY start running some wires for the new setup. Now I just need to figure out where and the hell to mount my 0awg fuse under the hood and where I should stealth mount the amps (thinking where Chris has his behind the rear panel) and maybe just maybe I can mount my xbox under the floor on the drivers side in the hatch.
Old 04-24-2006, 03:15 AM

10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SoCal tC Club
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

the seat "remembers" mechanically... no wires for that

the connection is for your airbag stuff... so yeah.. that's why the light is on.. but i don't think it'll stop it from deploying though.
Old 04-24-2006, 03:35 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Ok thanks SquallLHeart I thought that the seat did it mechanically but was not sure. So I guess everything will be fine, but if not and something does happen I am going to hold Chris personally responsible since he ran out of se2 causing this whole thing. J/K Chris. I love the stuff so far I still have the two gallons of "smurf paint" I have not cracked open yet. But hey Chris how much should I need to do just those areas I am missing???? The passenger side front floor board where your feet go, the drivers side rear inner door skin and some extra just incase and oh yeah the center console hump in the floor?

Also how hard is it to fiberglass I am very interested in trying this very soon for my tC.