Notices
Scion tC 1G ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

What's a good 8" Sub

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 05:36 PM
SL Member

Hey fusion is good product. not hard on the pocket and has a great warranty. I'd also look that way if budget is an issue.
Old 10-05-2007, 07:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by vettereddie
Originally Posted by Tcguy85
nice haha. i have a fascination with seeing subs move far and slow. i like playing 7hz tones and watching it.
Cool to watch, but would be impossible to do with my current setup since there is an infrasonic filter tuned to 18 Hz. If I want to feel some vibrations, I guess I'll have to loosen my engine mounts.

Now, to slightly threadjack, there has been a lot of postings on here about how some little companies out there are better than mainstream (JL, Kicker, Mephis, etc.) My only issue is how do you know who's actually good and who's junk. Is there a decent review site out there for the independents? Right now I judge by grammer (anything spelled Electronix, Xtreme, or sold through flea markets I avoid). I also don't put much stock in car audio dealers, no offense to those on here, but the one's I've met trump up the brands they sell and trash the ones they don't carry as inferior. Kinda like walking into a Cingular store and asking how good T-Mobile's network is.
i read caraudio.com and diymobileaudio.com personally...