**Bye bye turbocharged tC, HELLO TRUE SPORTS CAR**

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 09:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Prototype_xB
Originally Posted by mandangalo
nice. If I'm not mistaken, you had a turbocharged EBP 7thgen civic before the tC, right? Looks like you're moving up in the car world nicely.

I want an AP1 as well someday, hell, I could be driving one right now if I had made the right choice this time last year.
Yup, 02 EM2 turbocharged civic:

nice, i remember that from 7thgen, that was a long time ago. didn't you originally get an rs2 xb after the civic? i have a weird memory for these things.

i too sold my civic after one season of autocross took it's toll on my tranny. was gonna get an 06 wrx, civic si, or s2k, but the ended up with the tc because i couldn't find anything in my area at the time i needed a car. if i would have kept the civic, it would be k-swapped by now, since the suspension and everything else was done. good luck with the s2k.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TrafficinLA
Congrats on a great car. I'm sure you've learned or will learn to ignore the people that have never driven the car before and are talking out of their ___es about the S2K.

I'm not sure about the AP1 but the AP2 does eat tires at a good clip (~8K-12K). You've already met the not-so-flat trunk. Watch for snap oversteer at the limit as well since you have the AP1. Check out Hondata as well if you want vtec to engage at a lower RPM.

Anyways, congrats on a great car.
Snap oversteer? Hondata is def on my list. 6k-9k dosen't last very long, hehe.
Just be careful of unwanted oversteer when driving hard. The rear of AP1s can be a handful if you aren't prepared. Don't want to spoil your fun or scare you though, it's just a friendly FYI

Enjoy your car and stay safe!
Old 02-27-2007, 03:46 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Congrats on a great car. I'm sure you've learned or will learn to ignore the people that have never driven the car before and are talking out of their ___es about the S2K.

I'm not sure about the AP1 but the AP2 does eat tires at a good clip (~8K-12K). You've already met the not-so-flat trunk. Watch for snap oversteer at the limit as well since you have the AP1. Check out Hondata as well if you want vtec to engage at a lower RPM.

Anyways, congrats on a great car.
Snap oversteer? Hondata is def on my list. 6k-9k dosen't last very long, hehe.
Just be careful of unwanted oversteer when driving hard. The rear of AP1s can be a handful if you aren't prepared. Don't want to spoil your fun or scare you though, it's just a friendly FYI

Enjoy your car and stay safe!
I've whipped her around a couple of times so far and yeah, that back end can get away from you QUICK!
Old 02-27-2007, 07:34 PM
HaYu Racing
SL Member

i don't know about true sports car.. but yeah.. s2000 is great car for autoctoss racing!
Old 02-28-2007, 12:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by hayuracing
i don't know about true sports car.. but yeah.. s2000 is great car for autoctoss racing!