SL Member

HAHA^

sorry...
Old 10-03-2007, 01:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

The Family
SL Member

i hit 129 (on the track) with a pic of my nav system to prove it. you dont want to go past that unless you beef up the engine to handle a new ECU
Old 10-03-2007, 01:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

none of you guys know what your talking about...

ive been 180 in my tC and have a picture of my speedo to prove it...

JayKAY! i meant... in a 911 turbo
god i love my life
Old 10-03-2007, 01:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionTific

SL Member

Originally Posted by Gerard_gmaiz
I ain't asking any of you for advice! just anyone who knows how to get pass 127 let me know.

go street racing! F***K the cops!
I'll tell your parents how to do it at your funeral... promise. At least they can take comfort in knowing you were trying to kill yourself faster.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

The Family
SL Member

Old 10-03-2007, 02:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Why can't you go faster then 130 in a stock tC?
Because it's not a speed designed car!
It's designed to be a peppy economy car!
Old 10-03-2007, 03:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I especially like how noone has actually said how to bypass the governor in this thread. Please keep that up.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by CDogbert
I especially like how noone has actually said how to bypass the governor in this thread. Please keep that up.
ask and ye shall recieveth!!!

soo ... I got in an accident going 120ish ... can't say I'd advise it to anyone. good luck with that speed limiter!
I hear from these guys on this website I goto that its a REALLY bad idea ...
Old 10-03-2007, 05:05 AM

I have no idea how the TC is, but in my old car it was a matter cutting an ECU wire. It would throw a CEL, but no more governor.

I got caught doing 104 in a 35. I went the jail for the night. All it takes is a decent lawyer. Got it bumped down to a littering ticket. No points, no suspension. A little pricey though.

I don't drive like that anymore.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:21 AM
SL Member

I doubt any of this is gettin through to him... no matter how much of an idiot he wants to be... just let him get his answer and move on
Old 10-03-2007, 06:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionTific

SL Member

Originally Posted by AzNpNoY74
I doubt any of this is gettin through to him... no matter how much of an idiot he wants to be... just let him get his answer and move on
All he has to do is and he will find his answer. Of course, if he's stupid enough to drive 120+ on the street, he's too stupid to understand how to do it.
Old 10-03-2007, 06:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 2fast4you
Originally Posted by AzNpNoY74
All he has to do is and he will find his answer. Of course, if he's stupid enough to drive 120+ on the street, he's too stupid to understand how to do it.
Quoted for truth

Also, I don't care how much of an idiot this guy is. I think it's with everyone's (here and within his immediate vicinity) best interest that this guy doesn't figure out how to break over 127mph, even if we're drag/gear limited to mid-130's... because once he figures it out, he's going to do it again, and even faster this time.
Old 10-03-2007, 11:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

My guess is that sogone isn't doing 180 MPH on a track, why does no one care about that? 130 in a tC is the end of the world, but 180 in a 911 is ok ???
Old 10-03-2007, 02:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

truth. its just as bad. who knows. it could have been track. main difference was that 911 turbos are made to go that fast.

im just offended that he thinks removing the speedlimiter would help him win against SRTs and STIs. i speed on open roads, who doesnt. i just let off at 110 mostly because it takes so damn long.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by tCizzler
My guess is that sogone isn't doing 180 MPH on a track, why does no one care about that? 130 in a tC is the end of the world, but 180 in a 911 is ok ???
Personally, that picture looks photoshopped, so I didn't really give it much attention.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So top speed is 127, but ive hit 130 on the freeway at 2 am. (2am in the morning, never knew how open the SR51 can be)..anyway does it make a difference on what year the tc is?
Old 10-03-2007, 03:00 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

You obviously don't know Bardia very well..... .....he has never driven that fast in his life!!!! Maybe Joe or someone else was driving, but you know you ain't got the juevose for that BJ!!!
Dude drives like my grandmother....just puts the M3 front end to look cool!!! And that Dezod vinyl adds a good 10 mph max!!! lol

I love you BJ!!!!

I got the tC up to 132 going to Roswell, NM for Invasion this year. Only did it on a stretch of highway that you could see straight away for a couple of miles on and see any cops, no one on the freeway and surrounded by other tCs...yes it was downhill and no there was not any wind. Not the smartest thing I have ever done, but from time to time on 10 hour road trips, you have to get the lead foot out!!!
Old 10-03-2007, 03:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BYeRhONe
truth. its just as bad. who knows. it could have been track. main difference was that 911 turbos are made to go that fast.
I'm NOT picking on you because i mainly agree with what you are saying but,...

1) I doubt even a Porsche 911 turbo could make it to 180 on a 1/4 mi track.. maybe if he had access to an airstrip or something, but come on, thats prety doubtful.

2) If you wanna really get down to brass tacks, Porsch 911 turbos are made to go 180 mph, and tCs are made to go 127 mph, that doesn't mean either of the speeds are safe to sustain. Or travel on main roads and highways

And to the person who said it looked photoshopped, i thought the same thing, but it looks too blurry to be photoshopped. It kinda looks like it was taken at night and the light dispersion/contrast made it fuzzy. It would probably be harder to PS that type of pic.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by KooLAiD
You obviously don't know Bardia very well..... .....he has never driven that fast in his life!!!! Maybe Joe or someone else was driving, but you know you ain't got the juevose for that BJ!!!
Dude drives like my grandmother....just puts the M3 front end to look cool!!! And that Dezod vinyl adds a good 10 mph max!!! lol

I love you BJ!!!!

I got the tC up to 132 going to Roswell, NM for Invasion this year. Only did it on a stretch of highway that you could see straight away for a couple of miles on and see any cops, no one on the freeway and surrounded by other tCs...yes it was downhill and no there was not any wind. Not the smartest thing I have ever done, but from time to time on 10 hour road trips, you have to get the lead foot out!!!

^^^ you are just as much of an idiot as the OP. if you wanted to double legal posted speed limits WITH other cars all around you as you stated, but say there is no one else there.... im wondering what kind of brain you have?

I HOPE you get nailed to the f'in cross one day. I do my fair share of spirited driving, but you come off as a ignoranus . You cant find one post about me bragging about blasting past 100mph on PUBLIC (means other peoples travel as well) ROADS. My car would rip your wheels off unless your turbod and pumping somewhere around 290 fwhp.

I guess thats part of being mature that you dont have. ADULTS may have the biggest and baddest toys, but practice the restraint of use and common sense. CHILDREN go beat the hell out of whatever they could afford - which usually isnt much.

My streetbike has almost more HP than your tC has, and WAY more power to weight ratio - and I dont go stunt or pass triple digits on public open roads because its stupid. GO TO THE TRACK.

All the other people that are posting "i hope you die and stuff like that" thats not the right attitude... I hope you LIVE.. maybe with some serious bodily injury - that will remind you every day of what an assh0le you are. or maybe someone JUST LIKE YOU will hurt a friend or family member.. so every time you look at your mom in a wheelchair and get angry or upset - youll think " oh wait.. i still want to go 130mph to play with evo's and sti's *but couldnt afford one* "

Driving is not a right. Its a PRIVELAGE, reguardless of how you look at it.
Old 10-03-2007, 03:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

just in case anyone hasn't seen this yet, i know it's old but anyway....

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site...edium=text_url

Quick Reply: 130 mph top speed makes me sick!