Scion Evolution

check out the even more exclusive (1 of 1) SE:Chicago version HERE
here's a teaser pic

Old 02-18-2008, 01:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by FLEA
First stage is cosmetics....body kit, wheels, seats, etc.
Second stage is cosmetics....and a little bit of suspension.
Third stage is the one you see pictured above....body kit, exhaust, wheels, suspension, navigation, seats, etc.

The car in the pictures on the first page is going for........$29K and it is the stage 3 version. Per David Liang, the lip kit and grille might be purchasable in the parts department. Best time to check is around March.
BAAAH!!! 29K!!!!! MAAAAAN THERE ARE SOO MANY CARS THAT YOU CAN BUY FOR AROUND $29K THAT IS INSANE.. NO MATTER WHO BUILDS ITS ITS STILL A TC.. JESUS CHRIST! WOW IT HAS ORANGE ON IT.. SO DOES MINE HAHAHA.. $29K IS INSANE! OR EVEN JUST AROUND THAT PRICE.
Old 02-18-2008, 08:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ 29K is for the full package, including the BBK which is 2ks alone. Stage 1 and Stage 2 are much cheaper. Also, dude, wsup with the caps? please abide by Forum etiquette, unless your really ____ed off or yelling, don't type in all caps, thanks =]
Old 02-18-2008, 08:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

isnt there a rule regarding long signatures?
Old 02-19-2008, 03:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by sky-on
^^ 29K is for the full package, including the BBK which is 2ks alone. Stage 1 and Stage 2 are much cheaper. Also, dude, wsup with the caps? please abide by Forum etiquette, unless your really ____ed off or yelling, don't type in all caps, thanks =]
Ok, so $18,500 out the door plus $2k.. it sure doesnt cost $9k more for wheels a lip kit, interior work and some susp work sorry... yeah 5axis makes some nice cars but i think thats a lil crazy to charge that and the leather in the back seat wasnt that tight seen way better jobs done.. just think they are using there name and I personally dont think its worth it at all.. sorry just what i think...

sorry for the caps didnt want anyone to get hurt by them
Old 02-19-2008, 03:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by greg_jspec
Ok, so $18,500 out the door plus $2k.. it sure doesnt cost $9k more for wheels a lip kit, interior work and some susp work sorry... yeah 5axis makes some nice cars but i think thats a lil crazy to charge that and the leather in the back seat wasnt that tight seen way better jobs done.. just think they are using there name and I personally dont think its worth it at all.. sorry just what i think...

im sorry, but you forgot paint, rims, tires, exhaust, intake, strut bar, big brake kit, upper grille, tail lights, vinyl, emblems, shift ****, floor mats, sway bars, installation for everything, and there might even me a nav sitting under the radio door
Old 02-19-2008, 04:07 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

labor is what gets ya.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SuchaCleanTC

im sorry, but you forgot paint, rims, tires, exhaust, intake, strut bar, big brake kit, upper grille, tail lights, vinyl, emblems, shift ****, floor mats, sway bars, installation for everything, and there might even me a nav sitting under the radio door
I believe that one had a double din aftermarket radio, not sure you have to ask longo.
Old 02-19-2008, 04:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

im just saying, if you add everything up, it probably does equal out to 29.

you have to look for things you dont see also. (sway bars)
Old 02-21-2008, 01:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SuchaCleanTC

do they charge extra for paint on your tc nooo tires come with your rims when you get them from the factory.. besides that they almost look just like lambo wheels haha.. could have been a lil more creative.. sorry i think its a total rip off not like they are giving you a arc box or anything just dc strut bar and aem intake with axis 5 on it wow!! lets make it almost $30k sounds like a sweet deal to me.
Old 02-21-2008, 06:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

^^ doesnt have anything DC or AEM on it. and apparently you didnt read Wes' post when he said it was Stage 3 that costs 29K.
Old 02-21-2008, 04:24 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

and also paint and tires are included in the 17k/18k price of the car, sorry but thats a stupid argument to try
Old 02-21-2008, 04:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by gjpjr84
and also paint and tires are included in the 17k/18k price of the car, sorry but thats a stupid argument to try
no $hit but it's not extra from black or white.. so thats what im pointing out.. there isnt anything special with that color wow has vinyl on it. that cost $15 for all of it wow..
Old 02-21-2008, 06:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

greg I dont know where all this hostility is coming from.

I was trying to look at your profile and cant find any pics of your car. and considering that your signature is loaded with other manufacturers competiting with 5-axis, is it safe to say that you are affiliated with manufacturers outside of 5-axis?

I mean out of the 10 pages youre the only one thats flaming 5-axis out of nowhere.

IMO its a nice looking car. 5 axis can charge whatever they want for it. If you dont agree with it, than I suppose you were never intended to be the target consumer market.

With all due respect, relax
Old 02-21-2008, 06:38 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

your argument is still just as illogical as before dude. you keep mentioning the least impressive things that are not even included on the packages.

and unless they post a breakdown of every specific thing they added in each level to the car and what it specifically costs you can't make wild assumptions that they are overcharging for something.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by RnB180

I was trying to look at your profile and cant find any pics of your car. and considering that your signature is loaded with other manufacturers competiting with 5-axis, is it safe to say that you are affiliated with manufacturers outside of 5-axis?

I mean out of the 10 pages youre the only one thats flaming 5-axis out of nowhere.

IMO its a nice looking car. 5 axis can charge whatever they want for it. If you dont agree with it, than I suppose you were never intended to be the target consumer market.

I was just saying i think its a rip off... no matter who builds it.. $29k for a tc is retarded..thats all.. not hostel just stating how i feel.. thats it..

Not everyone on these forums have to like everything sorry dont likeit.. thats it
Old 02-21-2008, 07:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I was planning on staying out of this because I'm biased in that I am affiliated with FIVEaxis, but I thought I'd chime in one last time just for shiats n giggles.

Its nice to see that I don't even have to come in and stick up for our company and its decisions because it seems as if many of those who like what they see from FIVEaxis are already doing so, so for those who are showing props toward our company and what we deliver, I'd like to say thank you for all the support! =]

Now Greg, arite dude I see you work for Tunezine, and thats cool, great for you; and I know Tunerzine is affiliated with numerous companies that may be our rivals in most aspects. Again that is fine. But you don't seem me going around publicly bashing everything that your company and its affiliates produce do you? Naw man, cus I understand that style is a choice, who am I to go on bashing on other people and their products?

And though you may think the price is too high, thats fine. For the most part, I would agree with you; but you are soley focusing on the stage 3 tC, If you've actually been through the tread, You'd know that the package will come in 3 different stages, and again we are not in charge of the pricing, Longo is. Still think the pricing is too high? Again thats arite too, its no sweat off my back. You make it sound as if we're FORCING you to buy this car, when in fact, we were just presenting it to the public. If you don't like, then just say so and leave it at that. So final note, Greg, you think the cars a rip off, gotcha bich! thanks!
Old 02-21-2008, 07:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ITS NOTHIN AGAINST 5AXIS AT ALL..

$29K FOR TC WHOEVER MAKES IT.. BOO!! HHAHA I DONT THINK THE CAR IS WORTH THAT.. NOTHIN TOWARDS 5AXIS.

I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE 3 STAGES.. UNDERSTAND ALL THAT.. I JUST WOULDNT PAY THAT MUCH FOR THE CAR IN GENERAL NO MATTER WHO PUT WHAT ON THE CAR.. THATS ALL I THINK 5AXIS MAKES SICK CARS.. ITS THE FACT OF BEING A TC IN GENERAL AND I WOULDNT PAY THAT MUCH.. IF IT CAME OFF CAUE ITS 5AXIS ITS NOT..
Old 02-21-2008, 07:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by RnB180

Here are pics of my car.. not sure what that has to do with me saying I would never spend $29k on a tc.. but enjoy haha.
Old 02-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Banned
SL Member

ITS NOTHIN AGAINST 5AXIS AT ALL..

$29K FOR TC WHOEVER MAKES IT.. BOO!! HHAHA I DONT THINK THE CAR IS WORTH THAT.. NOTHIN TOWARDS 5AXIS.

I UNDERSTAND THERE ARE 3 STAGES.. UNDERSTAND ALL THAT.. I JUST WOULDNT PAY THAT MUCH FOR THE CAR IN GENERAL NO MATTER WHO PUT WHAT ON THE CAR.. THATS ALL I THINK 5AXIS MAKES SICK CARS.. ITS THE FACT OF BEING A TC IN GENERAL AND I WOULDNT PAY THAT MUCH.. IF IT CAME OFF CAUE ITS 5AXIS ITS NOT..
Everybody knock it off. This thread started as kind of a preview with what's in store for the tC that will be selling at Longo Toyota/Scion and possibly other dealers in the future. The details were released as well as pictures of what it will look like, later the pricing was announced (by me). Some people MIGHT spend a good amount of money on a car that has been totally redone interior, exterior and cosmetic wise on a car. Others prefer to get a fast car (semi-fast car) and work on upgrading it over time (like 97% of the people on this site).

I understand that this is a public forum and that everyone is entitled to voice their own opinions.... but for the love of God, please don't resort to name/company bashing, fighting, etc. it doesn't prove anything at all, it just goes to show how immature some people are.

Quick Reply: 5-axis limited edition tc at Longo, took PICS! 56k beware