Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Arbys Guy!?

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 03:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Roadshop_tC
It's pretty sad where I'm at bc ppl have wanted to race me when they pull up to the light next to me...it's funny cause when they rev and start laughing then I say "my turn", rev high enough to get the BOV to scream and they end up turning the other direction. It really sux bc nobody around here is even willing to follow through.

Also some lady just recently asked me what kinda car I have and actually said that it looked like a spaceship...lol. I couldn't help but chuckle, said thanks for the compliment (I guess) and went on my way lauging my a$$ off.
Wow nice compliment... this weekend I think Ill go drive my car to mars :D
Old 11-14-2006, 03:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Saken
It's pretty sad where I'm at bc ppl have wanted to race me when they pull up to the light next to me...it's funny cause when they rev and start laughing then I say "my turn", rev high enough to get the BOV to scream and they end up turning the other direction. It really sux bc nobody around here is even willing to follow through.

Also some lady just recently asked me what kinda car I have and actually said that it looked like a spaceship...lol. I couldn't help but chuckle, said thanks for the compliment (I guess) and went on my way lauging my a$$ off.
[gasps]Are you implying that your car is ugly?[/gasps]
Old 11-14-2006, 04:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by 20tCDude05

No way.. Im saying my tc (or all tcs for that matter) are so awesome they can fly! (Hey I can wish... )
Old 11-14-2006, 04:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 20tCDude05

No way.. Im saying my tc (or all tcs for that matter) are so awesome they can fly! (Hey I can wish... )
Good, I was about to steal your tC and keep it and let a real person appreciate true beauty. LOL
Old 11-20-2006, 07:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Concept in Motion Crew

Same thing happens around my area, usualy near the local advanced auto. Theres always one kid in the parking lot who approach's you as you exit ur car and says "wanna race" but around here people believe stock neon's with rust and straypaint are god on wheels.
Old 11-20-2006, 03:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Some old guy in a Miata "tried" racing me a couple of weeks ago...it was hilarious. I was driving along, just coming back from the store & minding my own biz and he comes up to my right side and starts punching it and falling back, waiting for me to catch up. Keep in mind the whole time I'm cruising along at about 50mph. We come to a light that has a niiiice open straightaway up ahead which is about 1.5 miles long. He's revving the ____ out of his little crap-box and as the light turned green I just literally smoked his ___. My front tires got a really good grab of the road and I was gone. He then tries to "upset me" by flashing on his brights. It didn't really matter though since he was so far back. For being stock, my tC goes along nicely at 120mph.
Old 11-21-2006, 05:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ive never got asked to race at a drive thru. i was at a sk8 park once with a friend and i happened to be in my friends old rs impreza and looks at my friends car and asks me to race i said sure ill race you but this isnt my car. he had a fully stock rsx, told him i would race him in my tc and looks at me saying "r u serious" over and over again, for a second i couldnt understand cuz im pretty sure i would rape his ___. i dono who else wanted to race me.... i dono every time i go up to pep boys just to look around for stuff for my shop all the mexicans, with their hondas always look at me like im the richest person in the world its hilarious. i love it when ppl ask me to race even if i lose iam always a good sport
Old 11-21-2006, 05:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

What's even funnier is when peeps look threatened by the Box and feel the need to race. Pure comedy. You better be able to beat a solid 18 second 1/4 mile baBy... Sadly I could probably take half of them...
Old 11-22-2006, 12:11 AM
5 Year Member

heres my guessing if tc owners in your area are like here, every tc owner drives like its a ferrari and thinks its the baddest ___ machine ever. ive always wondered why every person in a tc thinks they have the fastest, baddest ___ ride on the road. i guess becuase its the most expensive scion they think they are something
Old 11-22-2006, 06:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I only think of one thing when it comes to Arby's: Curly freakin' Fries!