2005-2010 [ANT10]

Bam Margera's tC on ebay?

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2008, 05:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

HIM is his brothers band from what i have heard.....the car is not bad but it needs a drop and better rims
Old 07-10-2008, 05:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

waaaaayyy too much going on with that ride. it really hurt my eyes.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've made bowel movements that look better than that car.
Old 07-10-2008, 08:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i feel sorry for the tc.
Old 07-11-2008, 02:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I would buy it for 25k if it was putting 250 horses to the rear wheels
Old 07-12-2008, 05:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by CHPRBOX8
HIM is his brothers band from what i have heard.....the car is not bad but it needs a drop and better rims
I don't know about that. Bams brother is in the band CKY, or was years back.
Old 07-12-2008, 05:51 AM
SL Member
Scinergy

yuck
Old 07-13-2008, 12:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

barf'd!

i wonder what poor schmuck will actually buy that...that....THING!
Old 07-13-2008, 06:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

wow, looks like attacks of sack. I almost had a seizure..haha.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:03 AM

lol im glad everybody loves my car here.I didnt register to talk crap over a board muchless defend my car it is what it is so like it or love it.For one it has not been sold numerous times it was originally done up for a giveaway but the guy who won it was having a kid so therefore he didnt want it and made a deal with the dealership for a mini van so therefor Bam was the first owner and i was the second thats it.And yes it was bam margeras scion tc he owned it for 2 years and drove it through West Chester,Pa daily.Now about people talking about the description.The part about it not seeing rain is also true i rarely drive the car and if rains outside its a no go.But i cant speak for when bam had it.Then it comes to the price of the car i listed it at that is because your seriously not only buying a car you are buying an image,Im 17 and when i was looking for a car a scion definitely wasnt my first choice trust me lol But when bams mom(april) e-mailed me about the car i said yea i would take it without even hardly seeing the car,At first i thought the same thing you all were thinking a little cheesy and extreme for my taste,Until i picked it up the airbrush work is absoloutely one of a kind and you cant see the details in the pix.Also is the attention it gets some good and some bad but ive also had to sign 2 or 3 auto-graphs believe it or not.i see probaly 10 to 15 scions a day and not a one of them turn my head,and ive had some crazy offers on the car which now i feel bad for not accepting.And for the people talking crap about bam,ok for one you dont know him so dont talk about him.He is nothing like you may see on camera remember it is tv.But anyways i just wanted to clear up the air about this car and its history for some people with less knowledge about the car.Oh and my name is Landry Thatcher for the people who still dont belive me go look at my myspace page myspace.com/ltcky52 or go to google and type in landry thatcher,There is clear proof i am who i say i am yes me and my brother are friends with Bam and his faily and we do talk to april his mom on a monthly basis.
Old 07-14-2008, 02:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well the car is personally not very tasteful to me but it is very civil of you to come on this board and not talk smash after all this much bs talked about your car. Good luck on the sale man.
Old 07-14-2008, 03:10 AM

Originally Posted by Farcus001
well the car is personally not very tasteful to me but it is very civil of you to come on this board and not talk smash after all this much bs talked about your car. Good luck on the sale man.
Thanks!Oh and yea like i said its really not everybodys cup of tea and i know very well it probaly wont sell very quickly its one of them things where the right buyer has to come along,its not for everybody.And me myself im not a fan of the lambo doors either if i were to have done it from scratch the doors wouldnt of been on my list,now they are quite a showstopper themselves though.and if anybody has questions about the car feel free to ask me through myspace, or pm me on here.
Old 07-14-2008, 11:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

damn if you're gonna sell a car, learn how to take pictures and definitely not in the dark unless you have adequate light and know what you are doing.

that said.. what an ugly car
Old 07-20-2008, 12:52 PM

Well i was gonna have a guy in my area come and take the pictures who is a professional,but he was booked up for 2 weeks.So i when i brought my camera along with us to take the pictures the camera decided it was the night it was going to be difficult,So therefor i had to resort to my gf's camera which isnt the best.But now the car is back up for buy it now $23,000 if anybody is intrested shoot me a pm or through ebay my username is cky5252.
Old 07-23-2008, 01:04 AM
SL Member

give it back to bam, he can pull off driving THIS car....
i dont think anyone else can
Old 07-28-2008, 07:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

This whole thread is funny!!!

I've never seen this driving through the hood (West Chester)... But good luck selling it bro!
Old 08-03-2008, 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by Dub_Teezee
This whole thread is funny!!!

I've never seen this driving through the hood (West Chester)... But good luck selling it bro!
Thanks,Its been quite difficult of late because ive had so many ridiclious offers and trades.And 2 locals that have not came through with the money ugh,so its still for sale and having a slumping economy doesnt help.But i bought the car back in August,07 and he hadnt driven it for a few moths prior to that so it hasnt seen the streets of West Chester in awhile.
Old 08-03-2008, 09:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

possibly, if you want some cash, it could get "stolen" and "torched

i in no way advocate insurance fraud, but damn, burn this thing like a witch in salem.
Old 08-03-2008, 11:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ lol
Old 08-04-2008, 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by shupes31
possibly, if you want some cash, it could get "stolen" and "torched

i in no way advocate insurance fraud, but damn, burn this thing like a witch in salem.
LOL yea i do have great insurance , but it would be selfish of me to take away somebody else's chance to own one heck of an experience,and plus im definately not needing the cash by no means its just im in the process of buying either a supra or viper and having the extra cash alwayz helps the financee!

Quick Reply: Bam Margera's tC on ebay?