Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Bull Run Scion entry tC, driven by chicks?!

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007, 03:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

ummmm, I wasn't serious there pal. I guess you missed the joke/sarcasm.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

man that sucks royally....not that i was pulling for them to win, but they could have gone farther than the first 2 legs. they should have spent more time trying to drive fast, than trying to get the best gas mileage....they kept saying how they were on a full tank and the lambo kept having to fill up....whatever. anywayz....anybody see that the nissan had an RB26 in it??
Old 03-14-2007, 03:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scrappydog19
man that sucks royally....not that i was pulling for them to win, but they could have gone farther than the first 2 legs. they should have spent more time trying to drive fast, than trying to get the best gas mileage....they kept saying how they were on a full tank and the lambo kept having to fill up....whatever. anywayz....anybody see that the nissan had an RB26 in it??
They were stupid arrogant chicks dude. Thats what happens when you talk big, you fall hard. It was obvious in the casting video they didn't know anything about what they were speaking on.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Nooomoto
Originally Posted by scrappydog19
They were stupid arrogant chicks dude. Thats what happens when you talk big, you fall hard. It was obvious in the casting video they didn't know anything about what they were speaking on.
yep...totally. but who was just watching the show for the tC? or was everybody watching for the show itself? i think the best part of the show was the end when it looked like Goldberg wanted to snap the blonde chick's neck....that would have been funny.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have to admit I just wanted to see those chicks fail after all the ish they talked. I got my wish way earlier than I expected.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Sgtfluffy16
yes its a 5 speed..

well this sucks first team to get eminated.. the tC.. shoulda definately not been 2 girls first off.. and 2nd off shoulda been something more then stock..but im tellin ya the 2.0 is just crazy..lol

the TC only has Injen intake and injen exhaust, on spike website they wrote the TC has 185hp and 205 TQ .
Old 03-14-2007, 03:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by xtigger
Originally Posted by Sgtfluffy16
yes its a 5 speed..

well this sucks first team to get eminated.. the tC.. shoulda definately not been 2 girls first off.. and 2nd off shoulda been something more then stock..but im tellin ya the 2.0 is just crazy..lol

the TC only has Injen intake and injen exhaust, on spike website they wrote the TC has 185hp and 205 TQ .
So if I put intake/exhaust on my tC I'll gain 50+ ft/lbs to the wheels? Sweet...maybe I should do that 2.0 swap, too.
Old 03-14-2007, 03:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

it looked like it was lowered too.....but it was on stock rims and probably stock tires. not that i can say much about stock wheels/tires. maybe they'll part out the car and some of us could get some stuff for cheap.
Old 03-14-2007, 04:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

dumb ____in _____es....
Old 03-14-2007, 04:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by DuMa
dumb flippin' _____es....
umm....yeah. but who really didn't see that one coming from the video
Old 03-14-2007, 06:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

aww that sucks i just finished watching it.. i was hoping the tc would of gotten further.. i dunno if more mods would of made a difference but grrr..
Old 03-14-2007, 06:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! i just saw bullrun and im so glad those horrible horrible drivers got off the show that quick. i think one episode of them was all the good name of scion could take.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:09 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jay_jay_n
aww that sucks i just finished watching it.. i was hoping the tc would of gotten further.. i dunno if more mods would of made a difference but grrr..
No amount of mods can over come stupidity.

Those two girls were sore losers too.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

THOSE FAKING IDIOTS!!

did any of you watch it tonite? they sucked @$$.

and they are still calling it a damnit 2.0liter!!

also, carbon fiber hood, only one in the US? c'mon now.

AHAHHAHAH THEY WERE ELIMINATED!!! AHAHAHA!!

FAKING SORE LOSERS, OMG, THEY TRIED A ___ LITTLE BURN OUT AT THE END!!!

LOSERS, OMG THANK GOD THEY WERE ELIMINATED, NOW WE DONE HAVE TO WATCH THERE ___ @$$ES!!
Old 03-14-2007, 12:52 PM
5 Year Member

At least they get to keep the number "05" all over there car. HAHAHA!
Old 03-14-2007, 05:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

How come no entry from Toy/Lexus. No Supra, no IS300, not even a Celica. They represented with an under-powered ditz-driven tC. Lame!
Old 03-14-2007, 05:20 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by hawgs74
How come no entry from Toy/Lexus. No Supra, no IS300, not even a Celica. They represented with an under-powered ditz-driven tC. Lame!
I agree...but I think the contestants chose they're own cars. I would have probably gone with an AWD vehicle since they'll have to go off-road at some point in the race.

EDIT: I'm surprised noone decided to enter in a EVO or STi.
Old 03-14-2007, 05:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by onefiend
Originally Posted by hawgs74
I agree...but I think the contestants chose they're own cars. I would have probably gone with an AWD vehicle since they'll have to go off-road at some point in the race.
offroad is where the f150 will finially shine...ofcourse the lambo (if it makes it that far) will be toast...

infact, most of the cars will have offroad problems... how severe is the trail going to be? a dirt road or the rubicon trail?
Old 03-14-2007, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by all4degame
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJMgmIvr_ZQ

Did you guys see this video? The girl mis-shifts and still puts the clip into the casting video. No wonder she's on her 4th tranny rebuild...
Short shifting, she wasn't even running the car up the revs at all and did not act like a car just shy of 700hp. Didnt' sound cammed, stock intake manifold and looked like a stock air lid.

Best part in regard to the mis-shift, IT'S an automatic! It's 4L60E (Auto trans), not 460LE how macho man pronounced it, and you can see the auto trans shifter at around 2:30 when she's showing the interior.

And so the autotards come out in force when it comes to whoring themselves up on the camera.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Watching that show with those two twits running in a Scion tC...its putting the Scion name to shame....they're not in it for the race...just look how they act everytime Team Ford calls them...shoulda used a serious crew.....

Quick Reply: Bull Run Scion entry tC, driven by chicks?!