2005-2010 [ANT10]

ClubRSX dissin TC's

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 07:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Papispico

Where in ny u from? My boy has a 100% stock type S. ill lift the hood to prove it. id love to see u walk that car. maybe i just cant drive. ::looks @ legs:: oh i thought i had a skirt on. thank god i have jeans lol
i might want to try sometime....
Old 12-27-2006, 08:14 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BlackdOut06tC
i hate how all rsx-s owners pull up to me and smile with a lil laugh. Yeah their cars might be fast. but its all the driver. I raced a rsx-slike 2 weeks ago. had the same mods as my car and i blew it away. I dont mean to be a dick but i havent lost to a rsx-s yet and i dont intend too. Everyone talks down on our tCs but i like to prove them wrong. For a NA car, our cars are pretty quick. My first race was against a prelude and it was nicely moddified. ANd i just finished watchin tokyo in the movies they first day it came out and a prelude pulled up to me. I thought i was gonna lose. We took off at the light and right when thrid gear came i pulled on him. I only had a cold air intake and he asked me if i had the supercharger in and i said no. HE told me he liked me tC. BUt anyways I just dont like when everyone talks down on the tC. Just because its not turbo it sucks. IF all the turbo cars took out their turbos we would murder them. LIke the STI, EVO and the SRT-4. basicallly Impreza 2.5RS, Lancer ES, and Neon SE. We'd Murder them without their turbos
your 19 correct? sweet same as me. and i agree did that "rsx-s"have gerbbles running under the hood? the tC is fine and dandy. i added mods for looks and for some performance. hmmm 201hp>160hp? ever looked at the ratios? if you can take a type-s on i love for you to take on my homies 01 Integra type R. apex'i ni catback, 4-1 headers, aem CAI. 15"rotas. skunk2 cams. CF hood. tein suspension. drilled/slotted rotors..weights less than the tC for sure...can you handle that buddy?
because ill get raped in 3 gear with that by me.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

Originally Posted by DragonR
Originally Posted by Papispico

Where in ny u from? My boy has a 100% stock type S. ill lift the hood to prove it. id love to see u walk that car. maybe i just cant drive. ::looks @ legs:: oh i thought i had a skirt on. thank god i have jeans lol
i might want to try sometime....
if you stock...thats fine...

if not i have something to run w/ what ever u got...
Old 12-28-2006, 01:40 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i'll also add the bs flag on this one
probably a base or he raced you in 5th gear

mod for mod, tC vs type-s
the gap would just get wider and wider
thats the k-series well known strength, great gains from bolt-ons
Old 12-28-2006, 02:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

man ill get my homie to smoke all of you, 91 VW GTI supercharged, fully built motor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsfXFO7rLks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdGxsVC3NbI

lol i just had to do it
Old 12-28-2006, 02:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rrimportracer
man ill get my homie to smoke all of you, 91 VW GTI supercharged, fully built motor

lol i just had to do it
LOL Some chick was talking smack about it too as it took off.

Z
Old 12-28-2006, 05:15 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol i just had to do it
come on, i'll get a guy with a 7-sec supra built from the ground up by boost logic that will do donuts around that gti
you can look that up on youtube
its a white supra from Austin, Texas
Old 12-28-2006, 05:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by RSXaco
K20 <--- high tech engine
2AZ <--- econo engine
no brainer to what happens mod for mod.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

lol i just had to do it
lucky u live in CA...

If ur gunna post...do post single second cars. Daily Driven also. lol ( minus the K hatch)

but yea. post some pics of that Vw.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:31 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default :tap:

dude NO FLIPPING ____ THAT A FLIPPING 250 hp CAR will Beat a 160 hp stock car HOW MY GOD, this guy must think HE IS "THE ____" , I mean DAMN is he really laughing because of that , I DARE THE MOTHERFLIPPER TO COME HERE, TO PR and race against one of the most well known tC in here and see if he then shuts the HELL UP about his stupid HONDATALK in here in PR we call them the "sausage can racers" because thats how every flippin civic and most every honda out there in PR sounds Very few of them sound decent, they sound downright disgusting, if your gonna buy your honda an exhaust, just take a Sausage can( yeah the ones that bring 7 sausages) weld it on and youll find yourself sounding just like every IDIOT out there Who thinks hes HOT ____ Cuz of his HONDA, MY first race against another car was against a 94 prelude that saw me at a red light and he looked straight in my eye and gave me "the look", But since I was on my way to the movies, I wasnt in that of a hurry to start racing one of those fools but when green changed he left his car in first all the way and I got ____ed because I had just thrown 2nd to save myself some gas money, but when he did that I got so ____ed I double clutched the ____ out of my tC, I caught up to him, Spanked Him and gave Him the complimentary Blinkers, AND ONE HUGE detail ( I WAS BONE STOCK, My only Mod was my front Strut Bar) , HE on the other hand was runnning a complete(or as it seemed) custom exhaust pipe with a BIG ___ WESTERN AUTO $50 bucks muffler at the end of it , he sounded loud as hell and I heard too his CAI or SHORT RAM, so lets add up

SIDE A SIDE B
06-tC (BONE STOCK) 94 Prelude ( Intake, full exhaust, and a Muffler)

AND I SPANKED HIM, NOW TELL ME WHO HAS A "torqueless" CAR

as they reffered to in clubrsx.com or club4uglycarswhothinktheyrehot.com
Old 12-28-2006, 07:33 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ good job, you beat a riced out 13 year old prelude

don't be the part of that rotten group of scion owners out there
comments like that will spread out and spoil the scion community
Old 12-28-2006, 07:34 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by CuRiOuSfIsH
Originally Posted by RSXaco
K20 <--- high tech engine
2AZ <--- econo engine
no brainer to what happens mod for mod.
wait a minute, i get decent gas milage
Old 12-28-2006, 08:00 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

dude... 13 years old or not, That goes to show you how much more is the Honda/Acura scene overflooded by inmmature ricers, how can you knock on Us scion owners, that by clubrsx.com users standards are a bunch of torqueless, slow, inmmature kids,lookin for a quick race, when Hondas ARE ALWAYS lookin for races I can't recall one single time i never got reved at by an Honda at a red light, They always do that..., but I have seen very few scion tC owners like they say "inmmature and ___" as said in your forums but a lot of people who have scions here drive them maturely, EVen tho i know of a recent tC car crash in which a wealthy girl had a tC AUT, and her friend who had an 1999 integra I think it is, wanted to drive it, so the st00pid girl gave him the keys, did I mention he was drunk and she let him slam that accelerator all the way down home on the high way , result of story:
a)Brand new car spun 10 times on the highway, she's alive, he's alive, but what they did was stoopid and reckless
b)$14,000 down payment gone to hell
c)$22,000 brand new car gone to hell(over here its that expensive with importation taxes and whatnot)
Lesson: Ill give you that some scion owners are inmmature, but those are only a few since the scion is a brand new car, rich kids are going crazy with them, sigh* but hell there are a whole lot of other st00pid drivers on every other mayor car brand, so dont judge Us by the few who dont appreciate theyre cars as much as us

Sorry if i sounded like Im knockin on the Honda/Acura scene, but you gotta admit, if you say we have inmature drivers there are a whole lot more on your scene,
Old 12-28-2006, 08:48 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i'm glad you realize that all forums have "that" group of people
no need to get bent out of shape about it
its just a forum, consume the free knowledge
Old 12-28-2006, 02:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joselo
dude... 13 years old or not, That goes to show you how much more is the Honda/Acura scene overflooded by inmmature ricers, how can you knock on Us scion owners, that by clubrsx.com users standards are a bunch of torqueless, slow, inmmature kids,lookin for a quick race, when Hondas ARE ALWAYS lookin for races I can't recall one single time i never got reved at by an Honda at a red light, They always do that..., but I have seen very few scion tC owners like they say "inmmature and ___" as said in your forums but a lot of people who have scions here drive them maturely, EVen tho i know of a recent tC car crash in which a wealthy girl had a tC AUT, and her friend who had an 1999 integra I think it is, wanted to drive it, so the st00pid girl gave him the keys, did I mention he was drunk and she let him slam that accelerator all the way down home on the high way , result of story:
a)Brand new car spun 10 times on the highway, she's alive, he's alive, but what they did was stoopid and reckless
b)$14,000 down payment gone to hell
c)$22,000 brand new car gone to hell(over here its that expensive with importation taxes and whatnot)
Lesson: Ill give you that some scion owners are inmmature, but those are only a few since the scion is a brand new car, rich kids are going crazy with them, sigh* but hell there are a whole lot of other st00pid drivers on every other mayor car brand, so dont judge Us by the few who dont appreciate theyre cars as much as us

Sorry if i sounded like Im knockin on the Honda/Acura scene, but you gotta admit, if you say we have inmature drivers there are a whole lot more on your scene,
Sorry, but most Honda/Acura owners do NOT rev and DO NOT drive like maniacs. Most ppl that buy Honda's are probably 25+ to middle aged. Most Scion owners are young. I honestly have had more xB and tC's rev at me than Honda's. For the amount of cars that Honda puts out, I think there are more of "that" group in the Scion community than in a Honda community.... this is comparing 'that' group w/ the number of cars each company puts out. You wont see a person in a Honda Odyssey revving at you....... but you will in an xB..... and it should be a no brainer who is faster on a straight line.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:01 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

blah blah blah. this is an endless arguement.

hands down any dumb idiot WITH ANY CAR will try and race anyone. i just look straight ahead and turn up my music.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:14 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joselo
dude... 13 years old or not, That goes to show you how much more is the Honda/Acura scene overflooded by inmmature ricers, how can you knock on Us scion owners, that by clubrsx.com users standards are a bunch of torqueless, slow, inmmature kids,lookin for a quick race...,
whos the hypocrite?

x2 congrats on beating an 13-14 year old lude
Old 12-28-2006, 03:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

i wouldnt even waste my time responding to a 13-16 y/o on a forum. lol @ a pre-teen calling someone else an immature ricer
ugh what is the world comming 2.
Old 12-28-2006, 03:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by jdg1605
blah blah blah. this is an endless arguement.

hands down any dumb idiot WITH ANY CAR will try and race anyone.
i just look straight ahead and turn up my music.
I know that's the truth. Everytime I go out I've got crap like Prizms, Suburbans, Rams, Rangers, etc being stupid. Last one was a V6 late 90s F-150 just being stupid as all heck.

Z
Old 12-28-2006, 03:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lmfao, there is a high school kid in my town or atleast i thinks hes high school cruising in like a 72' vw bug, and he thinks hes all fast and furious, trying to speed up and do insain driving crap, funny thing is he thinks hes fast and to watch him shift gears is hilarious, kinda like the race seen from f&f 1 where he looks over his shoulder and then shifts and crap hahahaaa

im just sad my car is in the shop getting worked on, and i cant show him that hes an idiot

Quick Reply: ClubRSX dissin TC's