2005-2010 [ANT10]

ClubRSX dissin TC's

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 04:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
SL Member

damn this thread is still going... maybe i should add my .02 cent.

If i didn't get the tC it would have been a used rsx type-s or a new civic Si. But as one of my uncles work at toyota i got a great deal on a fresh out the box tC. As for cars i have respect for all cars. its not the cars fault who is driving. I don't judge a person driving a car unless i know them. So i can't say anything good or bad about them.. but i can comment on the car i see Oh shiii thats hot.. or looks good but not my style.
as for driving ability i know there are alot of Honda, Toyota, Ford etc drivers I can out driver. But on the street I'm not going to risk my life or another persons life to try to prove it.
Old 12-28-2006, 04:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

here it is

rsx > tc in power STOCK
tC > rsx IN ALL OVER ASPECTS because the tc doesnt get JACKED like the rsx's do

WE WIN
Old 12-28-2006, 04:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 12-28-2006, 04:44 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by CuRiOuSfIsH
Sorry, but most Honda/Acura owners do NOT rev and DO NOT drive like maniacs. Most ppl that buy Honda's are probably 25+ to middle aged. Most Scion owners are young. I honestly have had more xB and tC's rev at me than Honda's. For the amount of cars that Honda puts out, I think there are more of "that" group in the Scion community than in a Honda community.... this is comparing 'that' group w/ the number of cars each company puts out. You wont see a person in a Honda Odyssey revving at you....... but you will in an xB..... and it should be a no brainer who is faster on a straight line.
I dont know from where are you, but people who have hondas in the majority are not in that age group, they mostly cheap young tuners that want a car that can sound all ricey so they can say they're fast and dangerous, when the reality is that they're just endangering everyone else on the road, from where I am, I have yet to see the famous revving xB's and reving tC's before I got my tC and rode alot in an xB and he never revved anyone, quite on the contrary everyone revved at him even ralli-arts, maybe cuz of the color (rs2.0-yellow) but to say that there are more scion maniac drivers than honda drivers , thats F'd up man you know thats not true...
Old 12-28-2006, 05:37 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Hondas suck!
tC's are awsome!

I wouldn't waste my time on a rsx or neon!
Old 12-28-2006, 05:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

crsx can **** off. I used me be friends with socalrsx and had a few buddies in crsx and they always talked bad about other cars. they are immature.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
tC squad
SL Member

ex murda post a pic of that cf front lip.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

there should be one in my profile.if there isn't you will have to wait till I get home and post some.I know I posted a pic of it in the lip thread in the tc exterior section
Old 12-28-2006, 06:56 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

How is this thread still going?

Leave the revving drivers out of it, because that's individual retarded behavior.

Hondas don't suck. Anyone can talk as much trash as they want about them, they'll still probably beat you with any B or K series engine. While getting nice mileage.

Uh oh, here it comes... the next forum idiot is going to say "BUT VTEC LOL OMG NO TORQUE AND YOU NEED PREMIUM" wow real original, rocket scientist. if you know cars, and you can drive, you'd never say that. and premium is the price you pay for high compression. so you best start hating on turbos too.

Grow up, everyone. You have to respect what's out there.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

I'm with you ^
Old 12-28-2006, 07:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by Zander416
Originally Posted by rrimportracer
man ill get my homie to smoke all of you, 91 VW GTI supercharged, fully built motor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsfXFO7rLks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdGxsVC3NbI

lol i just had to do it
LOL Some chick was talking smack about it too as it took off.

Z
yeah i know it was a friend of mine talking the ____, she said it was ugly but we were like ugly or not that thing is fast as hell.

Originally Posted by Papispico
Originally Posted by rrimportracer
man ill get my homie to smoke all of you, 91 VW GTI supercharged, fully built motor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsfXFO7rLks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdGxsVC3NbI

lol i just had to do it
lucky u live in CA...

If ur gunna post...do post single second cars. Daily Driven also. lol ( minus the K hatch)

but yea. post some pics of that Vw.
yes it is daily driven, ill get pics from him asap. drives it every day to school and work
Old 12-28-2006, 07:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by "CuRiOuSfIsH

Sorry if i sounded like Im knockin on the Honda/Acura scene, but you gotta admit, if you say we have inmature drivers there are a whole lot more on your scene,[/quote
Sorry, but most Honda/Acura owners do NOT rev and DO NOT drive like maniacs. Most ppl that buy Honda's are probably 25+ to middle aged. Most Scion owners are young. I honestly have had more xB and tC's rev at me than Honda's. For the amount of cars that Honda puts out, I think there are more of "that" group in the Scion community than in a Honda community.... this is comparing 'that' group w/ the number of cars each company puts out. You wont see a person in a Honda Odyssey revving at you....... but you will in an xB..... and it should be a no brainer who is faster on a straight line.

well first of all, how many honda line cars are there, not to mention how many are not geared twards a performance aspect and rather to a family atmosphere... then think about how many scion cars there are (US = 3) of those 3, how many are targeted towards the modification/perfomance minded ppl? all 3, so of course youre gonna see more of "that" group in a scion community... this chat went back to a who's better / faster thread, someone just lock this already geez... the honda/toyota wars will never end regardless how long ppl debate over it
Old 12-28-2006, 07:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LOCK LOCK LOCK!
Old 12-28-2006, 08:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

agreed boxman!,,

yes pls.. too much crap in this thread ...this topic was stupid to begin with. lock this waste of server space.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

Old 12-28-2006, 08:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

lock!
Old 12-28-2006, 08:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Lock!
Old 12-28-2006, 08:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

where are the mods when you need them? lol
Old 12-28-2006, 08:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

where are the mods when you need them? lol
Old 12-28-2006, 09:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Joselo
I dont know from where are you, but people who have hondas in the majority are not in that age group, they mostly cheap young tuners that want a car that can sound all ricey so they can say they're fast and dangerous, when the reality is that they're just endangering everyone else on the road, from where I am, I have yet to see the famous revving xB's and reving tC's before I got my tC and rode alot in an xB and he never revved anyone, quite on the contrary everyone revved at him even ralli-arts, maybe cuz of the color (rs2.0-yellow) but to say that there are more scion maniac drivers than honda drivers , thats F'd up man you know thats not true...
I am by no means here to argue. I just want to point some things out.
I live in Queens NY. The very 1st day I got my tC, another tC wanted to race! How ironic!
Now, to my point. To say Honda sucks etc etc is crazy! All I'm trying to say is, Honda does not suck. There are actually not too many "riced" out Civics around here anymore. If youre saying Honda sucks b/c your area has a lot of Civic's and Integra's or whatever are revving at you, well, then I can say Scion sucks b/c they rev at me as well. I'm not saying which brand has more nutty drivers b/c now adays I think BMW has that won! I didnt do the research so I cant say who has what types of drivers but both brands has their own "that" group.
I believe phoenix_2o1_rising is getting what I'm saying. Almost every car Scion puts out, has a high potenial for getting into "that" group........ while Honda, well, most of their cars are family oriented cars aside from RSX-S, Si, NSX. Honda puts out more cars, most are driven like any other car on the road. Scion puts out less cars. Just throwing numbers around, lets say both Honda and Scion sell 100 cars. Still throwing around number, I think 20 from Honda would end up in "that" group while Scion will have a larger number. Thats all.

Quick Reply: ClubRSX dissin TC's