SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Zander416
Originally Posted by tC-Collin
ive beaten an '05 RSX, we were both stock

tC's have more high end torque

besides, we still look better
Was it a base?
had to be? yea those peeps over there are geting a little stupid already. Since when does a Mach1, EVO's and STi start jumping on the bandwagon overthere and talking crap to us? Their in a totally different bracket than both of us and still trying to get amped on talking smack to us 4bangers? I dont get it?
Old 01-12-2007, 12:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Why the hell would you drag race any FWD 4-cylinder? That's just stupid. The RSX (Integra) has a heritage, being born and bred on the many tracks of Japan. I believe it is a much more capable "sport" car than the tC. It's engine is purpose built...as to where we just have a Camry engine.

If you guys want to drag race...get a muscle car.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Zander416
Cool! I'll be interested to see that TC hit 11's! With my RSX I really very rarely race. I used to race all the time with my Grand Am that I had. The most fun was just beating people that thought I had no chance.
So I guess I say that is because it would be neat to see the face on some cocky LS1 owner (Or other similar vehicles, Mustang GT, etc) when they get beat. I had fun doing that to other cars with my GA.

You know.... I guess I'm in a bit of a difficult spot on the clubrsx issue. Plus, right now I'm not likely to talk really well of just about anyone over there. The cool ones that I can think of are people that USED to own RSX's and now own Evo's or things like that. Except one NAMELESS asshat over there.
You know though... I mean taking into consideration that I'm a little upset with the scene over there at the moment. I gotta say, it seems like almost all of them are just a**holes. It's a nice place for me to research but....

I mean I LOOOOOOOOVE my RSX-S. It's such a blast to drive. Thankfully for me, RSX's are pretty rare where I live for some reason. (as are TC's) Most that I've seen around here are bases too. So I get to stay a little original. I do my best to just take it with a grain of salt if someone puts me into "that crowd" if you know what I mean. I just love cars man and happen to own an RSX.

It's pretty darn difficult to post anything over there without getting flamed to death. It got pretty irritating and frustrating being that I mostly hung around the problems and solutions area trying to help some people out.

Z

You sound like my kinda guy. "Pure Enthusiast at Heart". And can appreciate it when someone actaully has done something right, and not the typical ricer stuff. If you looking for some cool people to hang around....internet wise....just swing on over to the F/I side on here. That's where I'm always lurking. I RARELY every venture out of the F/I section, but every once in a while, I will poke around to see what everyone else is doing. Even though you have an RSX, Welcome to ScionLife. You seem to know what it takes to be a real Car guy. And I'm glad that I'm not the only person on here who appreciates ALL cars, no matter if it's a Geo Metro, or a Saturn. If the things fast.....then credit is given where credit is due. Again, Welcome..
Old 01-12-2007, 12:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

If you spent money on performance parts for your tC equal to the balance you'd be paying to get a stock RSX, you'd be pwning RSX's, 350z's, Subie's and all.

It's like bragging about whose got the most money... Big whoop.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:32 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rhythmnsmoke
Kool...
Wonder if it's daily driven though. I haven't seen any vids yet, I only go to youtube to post my own vids....lol.

14.1, not bad. That's what my stock 350Z does. At least that night it did. Then again, I only got 3 runs in with it, so I'm sure I can click a 13 out of it. The tC on the other hand......I expect it to hit a 12. The track opens back up Feb. 27 or something like that, so I need to get me a new set of DR's, and then I'll hit it up.

Of course I'll have vids of it.
for a stock Z that's pretty good
on the day that i went, i know there was something wrong with the track and/or weather or something, because a evo VIII and modded srt-4s was running 14.2-14.5!?!
now i don't think thats normal, but i'm guessing the deciding factor really depends on the environment and elevation

12s for a boosted tC would be crazy!!
11s would just be nuts
Old 01-12-2007, 12:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Nooomoto
Why the hell would you drag race any FWD 4-cylinder? That's just stupid. The RSX (Integra) has a heritage, being born and bred on the many tracks of Japan. I believe it is a much more capable "sport" car than the tC. It's engine is purpose built...as to where we just have a Camry engine.

If you guys want to drag race...get a muscle car.

Tell that to the 9 sec. Leslie Durst tC.

And I find it rather annoying when people try to degrade us by saying...."Camry Engine". And What the hell is your point. Guess where the KA in a 240SX originally started....A freakin Truck.

Lotus Elise....where does it's engine come from....A freakin Corolla...

I swear, we should have an "I'm Stupid" section and just group all the "dumb" post there, so people with actual brains don't have to weed through the BS.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh yeah...well...the stuff that comes out of my flashlight (light) is faster than you car!
Old 01-12-2007, 12:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

this could all end so fast line' em up, find a rsx's in your area and run'em if theres a stock rsx's in the miami area i would be more than happy to go head to head in a friendly race and film it so we can end this senseless discussion of who's better than who. SOME of the comments i've read on this thread are just making the scion community look bad so plz lets not sink to their(clubrsx) level
Old 01-12-2007, 12:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 1tc4u2nv
this could all end so fast line' em up, find a rsx's in your area and run'em if theres a stock rsx's in the miami area i would be more than happy to go head to head in a friendly race and film it so we can end this senseless discussion of who's better than who. SOME of the comments i've read on this thread are just making the scion community look bad so plz lets not sink to their(clubrsx) level
There's plenty of stock RSX' around here dude. I know a girl who has one...you could race her.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:40 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Got a question for you Zander416. Are all the RSX boys morons, or just some?
i would say about 75% of the people on there are full of it but you do run across some gearheads over there
on clubrsx, people really, i mean, really love their cars over there and will say anything to back it up and make it look good just like the scion owners on here
they're just more rude about it
Old 01-12-2007, 12:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

hey i know a boosted rsx some GIRL drives?
Old 01-12-2007, 12:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

There's plenty of stock RSX' around here dude. I know a girl who has one...you could race her.
oh thanks now im gonna drive all over miami looking for a girl in a rsx
Old 01-12-2007, 12:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Whatever guys...I'm going to Australia. I'm privateering a Formula 1 team and entering my tC. Peace.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

Whatever guys...I'm going to Australia. I'm privateering a Formula 1 team and entering my tC. Peace.
photoshoot maybe?
Old 01-12-2007, 12:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Ironically, that still wouldn't solve it. As the typical internet replies would follow:

"He wasn't even trying"
"Oh, you can hear him miss a gear"
"He sucked at driving, and don't know how to drive his RSX (or tC)"

and the list goes on and on, so don't bother.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yep, my 95 Grand Am was fun because it was a quad four, 4 speed auto, four door!
I had intake, exhaust, underdrive pullies, chipped and a couple other things. I purposely tried to keep it stock looking. It sucked off the line but the top end was close to my RSX-S when it was stock. That is until the fuel cutoff.

I mean it was pointless to think it was fast or was going to be but MAN OH MAN what a blast it was even if I lost by a little just to see people's faces when I actually gave them a run.

I backed off the racing though because I got a lot of speeding tickets and had some close calls. So now I rarely get opportunities to race under conditions that I am willing to. I have a little fun on some nice back road highways where the traffic is clear though.

Z
Old 01-12-2007, 12:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

Awesome! You need a driver? I'll make Kimi Raikkonen look like an 80 year old lady driving a 20 year old civic.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by RSXaco
Got a question for you Zander416. Are all the RSX boys morons, or just some?
i would say about 75% of the people on there are full of it but you do run across some gearheads over there
on clubrsx, people really, i mean, really love their cars over there and will say anything to back it up and make it look good just like the scion owners on here
they're just more rude about it

Yeah, I definitely say they have some corn cobbs stuck up their a$$es. Glad to see not all of them are ****. And the difference between the ones on here, and the guys over there, is that the tC owners (me not being one of them) are just to "wet behind the ears" to know any better. Those guys over there have no excuse.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:56 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh yeah...well...the stuff that comes out of my flashlight (light) is faster than you car!
WTF
until i hit vtec!!!!

j/k
Old 01-12-2007, 01:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ironically, that still wouldn't solve it. As the typical internet replies would follow:

"He wasn't even trying"
"Oh, you can hear him miss a gear"
"He sucked at driving, and don't know how to drive his RSX (or tC)"

and the list goes on and on, so don't bother.
i guess you're right rhythmn but i had to throw that idea out there

Quick Reply: ClubRSX dissin TC's