2005-2010 [ANT10]

ClubRSX dissin TC's

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 05:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by duck_dodgers_24_5
come on ppl they are on page 42 and were on page 29 we need to catch up to them fools
we cant our forum has vvti and theres has vtec...we cant catch them now
Old 03-08-2007, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by WonSlowTC
Originally Posted by TeeCizzle
Originally Posted by Special_Ringpop
Disregard ClubRSX guys. Even people over at 8thCivic can't stand them.

They're rude, arrogant, and think just because they own the cheapest Acura made that they are better than others.

The 2006+ Si has much more to offer than any RSX had, sans leather. A standard LSD, satellite radio, steering wheel radio controls....the list goes on.

Oh yeah, and the same engine.
No the SI has a different engine than the Type-S. The SI has a K20Z3
and the Type-S has a K20A3 engine

The SI engine is rated better than the Type-S engine in performance!
Your post was just as worthless as the guy that you quoted.
Two minutes of research on google proved you wrong.

The 06 Si's engine is a K20Z3 - 197 hp
The 05-06 Type-S is a K20Z1 - 201 hp
The 02-04 Type-S is a K20A2 - 200 hp (Not by SAE standards as the 06+ were tested by SAE standards) so in essence they would be 190 or 191 hp
How was mine worthless?

Pretty sure the Type-S is a better overall car than the tC (its also substantially more expensive, so you can't really compare), but I didn't say that. Essentially, the cars are the same engine wise. They are both K20 engines.

Only hardcore piston heads care about the nitty gritty, and I am not one of them, but that does not mean my post was worthless. Get the stick out of your ___ please.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:26 AM

ok , my scion is a 2007 tc , its supercharged im boostin 12 pounds of boost i have a trd intake hp headers , trd exhaust , 3 inch pipeing ,

baby please he deff was raceing me i think i know when he pulls up next to me and revs out his motor and nods his head , im recklessss , i jump im shoulders and do whats necacery to win , he smoked him simple and east , i dont think its a bad car i love rsx but im into my car so no matter what ill always say myns better,
Old 03-08-2007, 06:33 AM

I SMOKED HIM *** SIMPLE AND EASY ****
Old 03-08-2007, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by tCTaco
Hell...I was coasting along side a RX-8 the other day....and we both took off at about a 40 roll...I was hanging with him but I shut off at about 85MPH...I was just messin, but I was a little impressed, I would have kept going, but I dont like to street race sice my accident 6 years ago...Plus..Im sure he was like WTF?....Keep em guessing!

YESSS , I WAS ON MY WAY TO STREET WARS @ RACEWAY PARK , MY BOY IN HIS 98 SUBARU IMPREZA AND ME IN MY TC SMOKED 2 RX-8 ON THE HIGHWAY , ONE DUDE WAS REALLY PIST THE OTHER WAS A COOL DUDE MET UP WITH THEM AT STREET WARS ,
Old 03-08-2007, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by hunterUnknown
how about.... people stop putting the finishing touches on the new-found scion-immature-kid stereotype and leave the trash talking elsewhere?

seriously. dont make us look worse than we already do with the "OMG VTEC LOLLLL" or "OMG RSX SUXX"

yoo here is the perfect example of a honda

Old 03-08-2007, 07:02 AM

here is a rsx type s for you how do u like it now ?

the scion v v t-i twin cam is overall smoother then any vtex ok lets just say metaforicly speeking that hondas are faster who cares? i know what a tc is capable of and u know what im happy more then happy , its smooth and does the right thing ,

vvti is used in every toyota , celica camery ext .

and for thos who say oh why fight , its been like this since toyota got the supra and honda has what ? oh yea thats right nothing

lets talk about real cars ,

any tc owners here ever race a nissan sentra ?> specv ....?
Old 03-08-2007, 07:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by madeinbrookyln

here is a rsx type s for you how do u like it now ?

the scion v v t-i twin cam is overall smoother then any vtex ok lets just say metaforicly speeking that hondas are faster who cares? i know what a tc is capable of and u know what im happy more then happy , its smooth and does the right thing ,

vvti is used in every toyota , celica camery ext .

and for thos who say oh why fight , its been like this since toyota got the supra and honda has what ? oh yea thats right nothing

lets talk about real cars ,

any tc owners here ever race a nissan sentra ?> specv ....?

supra is pretty sweet, but dont forget the nsx that is a honda

never actually seen a spec v, but a sentra with i/h/e sure can make a stock rx-8 look like its standing still

**video of spec v and rx-8**
Old 03-08-2007, 07:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Regular Nissan Sentras are garbage performance-wise. and the regular SE-Rs are a tad bit slower than the tC. The Spec however, with a competent driver will take the tC off the line but falls on its face in the top-end area. The Spec's performance is actually decreased with bolt-ons since all it has going for it is its low-end torque (180lbs or so)
Now about the NSX vs the Supra.. the Supra will take out the NSX in a straight line.. but the NSX has much better handling and would probably fare better than the Supra on the track or in Auto-X.
w00t, hopefully this starts up page 31
Old 03-08-2007, 07:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by Griever
Regular Nissan Sentras are garbage performance-wise. and the regular SE-Rs are a tad bit slower than the tC. The Spec however, with a competent driver will take the tC off the line but falls on its face in the top-end area. The Spec's performance is actually decreased with bolt-ons since all it has going for it is its low-end torque (180lbs or so)
Now about the NSX vs the Supra.. the Supra will take out the NSX in a straight line.. but the NSX has much better handling and would probably fare better than the Supra on the track or in Auto-X.
w00t, hopefully this starts up page 31

in a an effort to jump start the next page... heres a bit more i found an nsx vs. supra forum quotes

If you are talking about LOOKS alone...then yes the NSX and it gets the nod in terms of being a better handling car...but when it comes to power, acceleration, HP potential, aftermarket, top end, top speed...the Supra TT owns

I'll take the Supra since I could make it into a track beast if I wanted to but I could definitely own the streets w/it posted by NISSANSPDR

No, not looks alone. The NSX has a higher top speed (people think the crown of the highway is the Supra....they havent seen an NSX), gets through the 1/4 mile faster, has just a big aftermarket (ever been to Scienceofspeed.com?). Sure the Supra edges out the NSX in power by a whopping 10-20hp, but it achieves that through a Twin turbo 3.0L six while the NSX has the near exact power through a N/A 3.0/3.2L six and is much more of a race bred engine (the fastest import drag car (DriverFX Civic) runs a C32 NSX engine now pushing over 1400hp at the rear wheels. PLus, with the NSX, all you need is a Supercharger and some bolt ons to achieve 400rwhp and it cant be touched around a road course by Supra with even 600hp. posted by thunderbird1100

taken from this site

http://www.car-forums.com/s15/t11420.html
Old 03-08-2007, 09:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I still don't know how we got from RSX kids dissing us to us talking about Supras vs NSXes :o but yea, if it weren't for the scion I'd be driving a base RSX right now.. over-priced for its performance in my opinion.
Old 03-08-2007, 02:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

did some youtube searching for a tc vs. rsx-s, just to get an idea of capability, modified or stock.

**video 1: 06 rsx-s with I/E, 06 tc s/c with exhaust**

**video 2: same cars 3rd run, inside the tC**

**video 3: same cars last run of the day, pretty close**

**video 4 (teching out a tC pt.1)

**video 5 (teching out a tC pt. 2)

i like watching modding vids
Old 03-08-2007, 04:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've raced the rsx and the type s i beat the rsx everytime but they are nice cars just not for me, i really love our panoramic moon roof
Old 03-08-2007, 05:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

http://www.dodgeforum.com/m_717803/tm.htm web on clubsciontc found this
Old 03-08-2007, 05:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by MrScion07
http://www.dodgeforum.com/m_717803/tm.htm web on clubsciontc found this

bye bye neon

**video, tC FTW!**
Old 03-08-2007, 05:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^ thats a funny forum lol
Old 03-09-2007, 01:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

that forum is rediculous... did you see some of those neons? half of them are riced out
Old 03-09-2007, 03:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by tC-Collin
that forum is rediculous... did you see some of those neons? half of them are riced out

yucky rear wing... sad thing is that wing is probably worth more than the car is for resale
Old 03-09-2007, 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by HCSi
Originally Posted by tC-Collin

yucky rear wing... sad thing is that wing is probably worth more than the car is for resale

nice wing , that got him what 10 more horses ? lmafo
Old 03-09-2007, 03:25 AM

ok well i raced my friend today , he has the nissan sentra spec v , i ripppedd past him in 4th gear by the time he was in 5th i got in 5th i was gone ....... deff a nice ___ race he put up a big fight , i kinda got nervus , he is turboed , and other ____ ,

Quick Reply: ClubRSX dissin TC's