Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

ClubRSX dissin TC's

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by Griever
Originally Posted by madeinbrookyln
ok well i raced my friend today , he has the nissan sentra spec v , i ripppedd past him in 4th gear by the time he was in 5th i got in 5th i was gone ....... deff a nice butt race he put up a big fight , i kinda got nervus , he is turboed , and other poop ,
I think you're lying.. or your friend is the worst driver ever

ok if you knew anything about cars u would know a supercharger is more powerfull then a turbo becouse turbo lags , maby u should just sell what ever peaice of junk u drive stop fronting on scion and just KICK BRICKS , ill race you any day ill drive to where ever you live and i will embaress you in ur own naborhood , my parents are rich witch makes me rich as well i have nothing but time and money to waist , i dropped 14,000 into my motor im not scared to drop more ,

come see me any day english town of old bridge , import day be thair and get rocked kidd ,
Old 03-11-2007, 06:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 03-11-2007, 06:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ok well i raced my friend today , he has the nissan sentra spec v , i ripppedd past him in 4th gear by the time he was in 5th i got in 5th i was gone ....... deff a nice butt race he put up a big fight , i kinda got nervus , he is turboed , and other poop ,

ok if you knew anything about cars u would know a supercharger is more powerfull then a turbo becouse turbo lags , maby u should just sell what ever peaice of junk u drive stop fronting on scion and just KICK BRICKS , ill race you any day ill drive to where ever you live and i will embaress you in ur own naborhood , my parents are rich witch makes me rich as well i have nothing but time and money to waist , i dropped 14,000 into my motor im not scared to drop more ,

come see me any day english town of old bridge , import day be thair and get rocked kidd ,
maybe i should bite my tongue and not say anything, but thats not my style.

your rich so what im rich too, i have a 85 thousand dollar s type R jag sitting in my driveway paid cash, anytime you want to lose your car racing for slips bring it.

your soo rich your parents couldnt afford to send you atleast one good school, you talk out of your ___ and you spell like my 3yo cousin

and the way you talked to that guy, it's uncalled for, stop trying to impress people by thinking your 1 uping someone to make them look like an a$$, cuz you look like a bigger a$$

now come on, say what your gonna say to me, act like a baton rooster, cuz it's true your just a C.O.C.K
Old 03-11-2007, 09:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

85 thousand dollar jag paid cash?!?! bad investment; but you must be very very rich!
most rich people dont tie their money up in cars, just lease new ones for awhile and keep moving on. and y are you driving a tC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your rich!!!
Old 03-11-2007, 10:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ok.. first off, Whoa calm down. and second off, you didn't mention that you were supercharged. I looked in your profile and all I see is that you have sounds, neons and a wing. And if I dropped 14 grand into my motor I sure as hell would be posting pics of my engine all over this site. or at least have said something about my engine in my profile. I think you're getting worked up over nothing man. It's ok, it's just a car.. no need to get your blood pressure all worked up cuz you can't beat a turbo'd Spec with your "2 12` pioneer subs , w/ 1000 watt kenwood amp , , , 1 10` bazooka sub from scion, wing , H I D`S LIGHTS , NEONS"
Old 03-11-2007, 02:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Hold on, let me take this all in. first off, what exactly do you have in you motor thats 14k? secondly, im turboed and guess what? NO LAG!hahahaha. You can bring your supercharged scion, and i will rape you.

Before you speak, just remember that just because you say something is better, dosnt mean it always is. like the supercharger! tada! ok, ok. i will say that on SOME aplications is best, but for a 4cyl? hahahaha. im sorry, but what is going through your head? why the hell would i want to take away HP to create HP? why not turn WASTE into HP? this of course is just my outlook on things

And noone cares how rich you are, and how much more money you can put into your car, I buy houses and actually make a profit. CARS ARE A HOBBY! grow up
Old 03-11-2007, 02:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^Ouch!
Old 03-11-2007, 02:57 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hahaha good one!
Ouch....
And usually if people r rich...they don't go tellin everyone about it.
I know people who r probablly richer then these people times 100 and they don't spend a ton of money on cars because yes they r a HORRIBLE investment.
There to get you from point A to point B.....and like he said above a hobby.
Like the guy above, buy some houses and invest that way....you can't lose money there.
Besides this should be friendly comp not bad stabbing & vicious.
Just think 99% of the people on here you will never meet.....so don't make yourself look like an a$$.
But of course all IMO.
Old 03-11-2007, 05:07 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I would have to agree with you on this one not a pic or stat anywhere in the profile about any kind off power mods. I think that someone is a little bit a$$ hurt that the fact is that a turboed Tc is way faster then a S/C any day. Dont get me wrong S/C on the right car are scary fast but on a Tc not the right car to S/C. So i think that the only drag racing he will be doing is DB drags and even then there is not that much there.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

Ok.. first off, Whoa calm down. and second off, you didn't mention that you were supercharged. I looked in your profile and all I see is that you have sounds, neons and a wing. And if I dropped 14 grand into my motor I sure as hell would be posting pics of my engine all over this site. or at least have said something about my engine in my profile. I think you're getting worked up over nothing man. It's ok, it's just a car.. no need to get your blood pressure all worked up cuz you can't beat a turbo'd Spec with your "2 12` pioneer subs , w/ 1000 watt kenwood amp , , , 1 10` bazooka sub from scion, wing , H I D`S LIGHTS , NEONS"
lmao.. are you kidding me? thats like 20 HP TO THE WHEELS!?

and a turbo on almost ANY car gets better power than a s/c, and dont pull the whole turbo lag bit because it could be easily fixed with lightweight pulleys and a flywheel...i know kids with turboed toyotas that use to spool at like 4g until they dropped lightweight parts and spool now at around 2.8g.
reliability is a whole different story

and enough about being rich.... im struggling to pay for my car damnit!
Old 03-11-2007, 08:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by olaHalo
85 thousand dollar jag paid cash?!?! bad investment; but you must be very very rich!
most rich people dont tie their money up in cars, just lease new ones for awhile and keep moving on. and y are you driving a tC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your rich!!!
cuz i like the tc and thought it looks very different from the cars that are out on the strees, plus the tc has potential
Old 03-11-2007, 09:01 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scion_jon
Originally Posted by olaHalo
cuz i like the tc and thought it looks very different from the cars that are out on the strees, plus the tc has potential
scion_jon are you plannin on making your tC a show car or a 10 second car?
Old 03-11-2007, 09:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

show car, well i mean its nice to have botha show and go, but around here im already faster than most of the 4bangers i.e neons and civics that want to race me. so i fell thats satisfying enough

so show will be most likely my field for i do car shows and things like that
Old 03-11-2007, 09:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The spec v is definatly faster stock then the tc, i miss the spec v but i hate four doors
Old 03-11-2007, 09:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

my freind has a stock yellow spec v, and racing is a little close, but most times he's 1/2 car lenth ahead.

he also has a srt 4 and that thing is a beast, i beat it once on the dirt because he couldnt get traction, that was the funniest thing ever, but when we got to pavement i was raped
Old 03-11-2007, 09:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

me and my best friend both bought one and he still as his and he beats me every time, just overall they are great sleeper car cars no one expects a sentra to kick ___
Old 03-11-2007, 09:55 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by b_adair87
The spec v is definatly faster stock then the tc, i miss the spec v but i hate four doors
have you seen the new 2007 SE-R spec V?
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...hotopanel..3.*

Old 03-11-2007, 10:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

^ its like looking at a brick on wheels...
Old 03-11-2007, 10:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have now, i like the old body style better, i remember the concept version, i liked that but this one lacks some style to me it reminds me of an altima now. But the performance is a nice upgrade i use to always redline mine cause of the 6200 but the 7000 redline is sweet, but i would never buy this model. It has alot of pontenial to be bad a*s though
Old 03-12-2007, 02:52 AM
5 Year Member
The Family
SL Member

I hope we can end this ____ing contest that got started here. Let's all grow up a little bit! In the end no one cares how rich you are if you are an A$$HOLE! There is nothing more nauseating than a rich kid who likes to tell you how much money he has all the time! There are a few people in this forum who make sites like this go to crap because they can't just chat about mods, shows, etc. They have to always one-up people and make bullcrap stories to look cool. Go buy a european car and be a snob on their forum, but leave us Scion owners alone to be cool, like most of the ones that I have met. Thank you!

Quick Reply: ClubRSX dissin TC's