ClubRSX dissin TC's

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2007, 03:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by onefiend
Originally Posted by b_adair87
The spec v is definatly faster stock then the tc, i miss the spec v but i hate four doors
have you seen the new 2007 SE-R spec V?
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...hotopanel..3.*

Blah..what were the Nissan Designers thinking when they Designed the New Sentra??? Its TALL and Boxy..Blahhh
Old 03-12-2007, 04:22 AM

Originally Posted by scion_jon
Originally Posted by madeinbrookyln
Originally Posted by Griever
ok well i raced my friend today , he has the nissan sentra spec v , i ripppedd past him in 4th gear by the time he was in 5th i got in 5th i was gone ....... deff a nice butt race he put up a big fight , i kinda got nervus , he is turboed , and other poop ,
I think you're lying.. or your friend is the worst driver ever

ok if you knew anything about cars u would know a supercharger is more powerfull then a turbo becouse turbo lags , maby u should just sell what ever peaice of junk u drive stop fronting on scion and just KICK BRICKS , ill race you any day ill drive to where ever you live and i will embaress you in ur own naborhood , my parents are rich witch makes me rich as well i have nothing but time and money to waist , i dropped 14,000 into my motor im not scared to drop more ,

come see me any day english town of old bridge , import day be thair and get rocked kidd ,
maybe i should bite my tongue and not say anything, but thats not my style.

your rich so what im rich too, i have a 85 thousand dollar s type R jag sitting in my driveway paid cash, anytime you want to lose your car racing for slips bring it.

your soo rich your parents couldnt afford to send you atleast one good school, you talk out of your butt and you spell like my 3yo cousin

and the way you talked to that guy, it's uncalled for, stop trying to impress people by thinking your 1 uping someone to make them look like an a$$, cuz you look like a bigger a$$

now come on, say what your gonna say to me, act like a baton rooster, cuz it's true your just a C.O.C.K

happy? think we got off on the wrong foot but hey **** IT i got a 1998 toyota supra , it cost my 130.000.00 , ill race u for pinks on that
Old 03-12-2007, 04:23 AM

Originally Posted by TeeCizzle
Originally Posted by onefiend
Originally Posted by b_adair87
The spec v is definatly faster stock then the tc, i miss the spec v but i hate four doors
have you seen the new 2007 SE-R spec V?
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...hotopanel..3.*

Blah..what were the Nissan Designers thinking when they Designed the New Sentra??? Its TALL and Boxy..Blahhh

dont really like it , look like the new focus ? dont u think ?
Old 03-12-2007, 04:25 AM

ok well i raced my friend today , he has the nissan sentra spec v , i ripppedd past him in 4th gear by the time he was in 5th i got in 5th i was gone ....... deff a nice butt race he put up a big fight , i kinda got nervus , he is turboed , and other poop ,

ok if you knew anything about cars u would know a supercharger is more powerfull then a turbo becouse turbo lags , maby u should just sell what ever peaice of junk u drive stop fronting on scion and just KICK BRICKS , ill race you any day ill drive to where ever you live and i will embaress you in ur own naborhood , my parents are rich witch makes me rich as well i have nothing but time and money to waist , i dropped 14,000 into my motor im not scared to drop more ,

come see me any day english town of old bridge , import day be thair and get rocked kidd ,
Ok.. first off, Whoa calm down. and second off, you didn't mention that you were supercharged. I looked in your profile and all I see is that you have sounds, neons and a wing. And if I dropped 14 grand into my motor I sure as hell would be posting pics of my engine all over this site. or at least have said something about my engine in my profile. I think you're getting worked up over nothing man. It's ok, it's just a car.. no need to get your blood pressure all worked up cuz you can't beat a turbo'd Spec with your "2 12` pioneer subs , w/ 1000 watt kenwood amp , , , 1 10` bazooka sub from scion, wing , H I D`S LIGHTS , NEONS"

i beat the spec dumb ___ ,
Old 03-12-2007, 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by tC-Collin

Ok.. first off, Whoa calm down. and second off, you didn't mention that you were supercharged. I looked in your profile and all I see is that you have sounds, neons and a wing. And if I dropped 14 grand into my motor I sure as hell would be posting pics of my engine all over this site. or at least have said something about my engine in my profile. I think you're getting worked up over nothing man. It's ok, it's just a car.. no need to get your blood pressure all worked up cuz you can't beat a turbo'd Spec with your "2 12` pioneer subs , w/ 1000 watt kenwood amp , , , 1 10` bazooka sub from scion, wing , H I D`S LIGHTS , NEONS"
lmao.. are you kidding me? thats like 20 HP TO THE WHEELS!?

and a turbo on almost ANY car gets better power than a s/c, and dont pull the whole turbo lag bit because it could be easily fixed with lightweight pulleys and a flywheel...i know kids with turboed toyotas that use to spool at like 4g until they dropped lightweight parts and spool now at around 2.8g.
reliability is a whole different story

and enough about being rich.... im struggling to pay for my car damnit!

yea ur right but he isent set up like that ,

i bet half the ppl in here are kids and dont even have cars , lol
Old 03-12-2007, 05:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Why are we even bickering amongst ourselves? we should be talkin about how the RSX dudes keep dissing us :o and yes.. the SE-R has gone down the crapper since the 02 ones. they just keep getting uglier and uglier
Old 03-12-2007, 05:25 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow this thread is still hoppin...
Old 03-12-2007, 06:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

R.IP. RSX.......Wonder what the TSX coupe that replaces the RSX will look like!!
Old 03-12-2007, 07:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Imagine a fatter, heavier, bigger RSX with alot more leather and wood grain panels ;)
Old 03-12-2007, 01:16 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

did he just say supercharger is better than a turbo????
Old 03-12-2007, 01:24 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scikokid
I hope we can end this ____ing contest that got started here. Let's all grow up a little bit! In the end no one cares how rich you are if you are an A$$HOLE! There is nothing more nauseating than a rich kid who likes to tell you how much money he has all the time! There are a few people in this forum who make sites like this go to crap because they can't just chat about mods, shows, etc. They have to always one-up people and make bullcrap stories to look cool. Go buy a european car and be a snob on their forum, but leave us Scion owners alone to be cool, like most of the ones that I have met. Thank you!
x2 rich kids are a-holes....reals....they just dont know how it is in the hood....they cant survive without having a dollar bill wiping thier a-holes...

being poor is what makes me stronger...
Old 03-12-2007, 02:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One
SL Member

Originally Posted by TeeCizzle

dont really like it , look like the new focus ? dont u think ?
I think it looks more like the Dodge Nitro and the Dodge Caliber. I think Nissan is losing touch with the consumer.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just had to add my two cents...

Stock tC > Base RSX 5 speed.

TC with I/H/E/Pulley VS RSX Type S is an even race. Seen it, done it.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by s0opa_tC
x2 rich kids are a-holes....reals....they just dont know how it is in the hood....they cant survive without having a dollar bill wiping thier a-holes...

being poor is what makes me stronger...
Ditto. My school is half Filthy Rich and Half Poor, I'm not rich that's a fact so I guess that makes me poor but, I have to say. I'd much rather be poor and work for my car then be rich and have mommy and daddy give it to me.To me, it's not what I get and have that counts. It's what I work for. I'd rather drive a tC that I worked for then a G35 I got for free. Might just be me.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Lets get back on topic......My car would ____ exhaust gases on an RSX....Base or Type Slow
Old 03-12-2007, 11:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh YEAH!? Well I have a $500 1990 Prizm sitting out in the driveway, so back down people.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default Anyone see this HIT and RUN RSX?

saw it on this forum

click me

Old 03-13-2007, 01:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

lmao... thats hilarious
Old 03-13-2007, 02:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
Scikotics
SL Member

Default Re: Anyone see this HIT and RUN RSX?

Originally Posted by HCSi
saw it on this forum

click me

What MORON! Guess he must have spent all his money on the car and couldn't afford insurance afterwards...
Old 03-13-2007, 04:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scion_jon

maybe i should bite my tongue and not say anything, but thats not my style.

your rich so what im rich too, i have a 85 thousand dollar s type R jag sitting in my driveway paid cash, anytime you want to lose your car racing for slips bring it.

your soo rich your parents couldnt afford to send you atleast one good school, you talk out of your butt and you spell like my 3yo cousin

and the way you talked to that guy, it's uncalled for, stop trying to impress people by thinking your 1 uping someone to make them look like an a$$, cuz you look like a bigger a$$

now come on, say what your gonna say to me, act like a baton rooster, cuz it's true your just a C.O.C.K

happy? think we got off on the wrong foot but hey **** IT i got a 1998 toyota supra , it cost my 130.000.00 , ill race u for pinks on that
rich kids whose mommys and daddys pay for everything need to die. they have no concept of reality and are spolied little brats that need to grow up and stop sucking on mom and dads ****.

Quick Reply: ClubRSX dissin TC's