ClubRSX dissin TC's

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2006, 07:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Whenever I think RSX
I think of some spoiled little 16 year old gangster asian kid with that lame ___ spiked upwards hair style with his fat money hungry girlfriend....
While they both smoke in the car with the windows barely cracked for the smoke to escape and all the aftermarket car parts payed for thanks to mom and dad because he got his 2.0
Thats at least every RSX owner I have seen around my area..
Old 12-21-2006, 07:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i agree, i was going to type something similar earlier about the spiked hair look lol
Old 12-21-2006, 09:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've only seen older people drive RSX. That was my next choice to the tC.

And to be honest, I don't hate/dislike any cars, really. Except Daewoo, maybe. But we don't have to worry about them anymore. We've just gotta watch out for their TV's and other strange paraphernalia.

There's always gonna be ph00ls, and there's always gonna be that humble person. And some will like your car, while others attempt to pee on it, so getting agitated about something like this is a waste of energy. I say, save up them calories.
Old 12-21-2006, 10:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i posted earlier that i ordered a buddy club 2 front bumper, and now one of the peeps on there said that buddy club does not make aero kits for the scion tc........
Old 12-21-2006, 10:40 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Ty_Max
Whenever I think RSX
I think of some spoiled little 16 year old gangster asian kid with that lame butt spiked upwards hair style with his fat money hungry girlfriend....
While they both smoke in the car with the windows barely cracked for the smoke to escape and all the aftermarket car parts payed for thanks to mom and dad because he got his 2.0
Thats at least every RSX owner I have seen around my area..
in my area, most rsx type-sowners i see are mid 20s-mid 30s
base rsx = high school/college girls
tC = mostly high school/college girls or 16-17 year old guys
its funny, i'm about to turn 25
and my cousin with the tC is 17
Old 12-21-2006, 11:02 AM
5 Year Member

Hey guys, I'm the thread starter over at Clubrsx. Just want to clear a few things up.

My vtec does engage at 4k because I have Kpro (engine management). I did not instigate a race with that guy, and everyone on Clubrsx knows that I dislike drag racing or roll racing whatever you want to call it. I do more road racing. I only raced the people that won't leave me alone on my 70mph cruise control to work. I figure I can just race them real quick they would leave me alone. I only post it on clubrsx because I find it funny how I beat him in 6th gear.

Someone said with 250hp I should pull away faster, did you fail to read I raced him in 6th gear? I can always throw it into 3rd and fly away. My redline is at 9k.

Anyways, I'm not hating on any car, i love them all for what they can do. I build my car for handling and I love to club race and the ummm occassional canyon runs (i know it's dangerous but i been doing it since forever), if anyone is from Socal and want to join me look up www.speedtrialusa.com . I'm going to be at the Jan. 7th event at willow springs.

Here's a clip of my car accelerating, yes I know it's a slow POS and it's a Honduh!!!! you can check out more videos of it from my youtube account.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HJb4UU3C1E
Old 12-21-2006, 12:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

What a bunch of morons over on that website.

They act like they drive Z06's or something.

I've never had a problem with any RSX type-s.. In 3rd gear they will pull maybe 1 car length, it's definately nothing to act co.cky about.. In 1st and 2nd gear I usually pull about a car length so they normally won't pass me until I'm going into 4th.

Yeah, the car is slightly faster, but it's also about $5k more. Big deal?
Old 12-21-2006, 12:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by DOHCtor
Hey guys, I'm the thread starter over at Clubrsx. Just want to clear a few things up.

My vtec does engage at 4k because I have Kpro (engine management). I did not instigate a race with that guy, and everyone on Clubrsx knows that I dislike drag racing or roll racing whatever you want to call it. I do more road racing. I only raced the people that won't leave me alone on my 70mph cruise control to work. I figure I can just race them real quick they would leave me alone. I only post it on clubrsx because I find it funny how I beat him in 6th gear.

Someone said with 250hp I should pull away faster, did you fail to read I raced him in 6th gear? I can always throw it into 3rd and fly away. My redline is at 9k.

Anyways, I'm not hating on any car, i love them all for what they can do. I build my car for handling and I love to club race and the ummm occassional canyon runs (i know it's dangerous but i been doing it since forever), if anyone is from Socal and want to join me look up www.speedtrialusa.com . I'm going to be at the Jan. 7th event at willow springs.

Here's a clip of my car accelerating, yes I know it's a slow POS and it's a Honduh!!!! you can check out more videos of it from my youtube account.

You have 250hp and you raced someone with 170hp (most likely even less), and the car's are about the same weight.. Did you really feel the need to start a post about this?

There's plenty of tC's on this website that would hand you your a.ss.

(hondaboi)Hey guys, I beat a Accent the other day and I didn't even have to downshift, lololol, what are these guys thinking? omg, tc's rule the street.

Am I cool now?(/hondaboi)
Old 12-21-2006, 12:40 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by DouBLeJ16

You have 250hp and you raced someone with 170hp (most likely even less), and the car's are about the same weight.. Did you really feel the need to start a post about this?

There's plenty of tC's on this website that would hand you your a.ss.

(hondaboi)Hey guys, I beat a Accent the other day and I didn't even have to downshift, lololol, what are these guys thinking? omg, tc's rule the street.

Am I cool now?(/hondaboi)
Wow you're so sensitive and can't figure out the point of my post
Old 12-21-2006, 12:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I see no point to any of your posts.. You raced a car with much less horsepower and you brag to your forum buddies about it.

Just your normal honda owner that puts a few mods on his car and thinks it's the fastest thing around.. No surprize there.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Take it easy guys.

There are bigger and more important things to argue about.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by iwantajdmgrl
250.8HP/175.3TQ
BC Spec 3 Cams | BC Dual Valve Springs | BC Ti Retainers| BC Exhaust Manifold | BC Pro Spec Exhaust | BC Racing Spec Dampers |
Toda TCT | Injen CAI | RBC Intake Manifold | Hondata Kpro | Exedy Stage 1 Clutch | F1 Racing Flywheel | LSD l 4.7FD |
lol.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

Originally Posted by MJVsTC
Take it easy guys.

There are bigger and more important things to argue about.
I agree, he did try and come on here and explain himself in a reasonable manner. It's not like he come on here acting a co.cky **** and I'm sure the tC driver was being dumbass.

now for the rest of the people on clubrsx, they obviously need to find more challenging kills. It seems they are real pVssies if they have to race a tC to make them feel better.
Old 12-21-2006, 01:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

damn i guess this honda/toyota battle will never end...

can we just agree each car has its weaknesses and strong points, tho two cars may be in the same class together does not mean they are evenly matched when they get to the line or stop light together, for all you know one could be n/a and the other 9lbs of boost pushing 320whp...

so 1- dont group all cars together, o cause i beat this one i can own all of that same make... 2-there will always be honda/toyota haters... but dudes seriously, its gotten to the point where these are off-brands of toyota and honda and ppl still yap away on it, let the cars be damnit, appreciate them for whatever you customized them for or left stock for...

the cycle will just never end... one day a tc will beat an rsx, the next, that same rsx will hand a tc its a$s on a plate, and back and forth, go ppl just get over it
Old 12-21-2006, 01:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yup yup
Old 12-21-2006, 01:51 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i raced a 05 rsx non s-type with i/h/e a few weeks ago. im stock with intake. i got him with 2 car lengths. he kept up and then about half way down i started to pull away slowly. did i meation i also had a passenger and 200 hundred pounds of audio? just my .02
Old 12-21-2006, 02:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

my .02 .... the biggest mod you can do to enhance your car's performance is between the seat and the steering wheel... i just personally e=seem to find the stock rsx (not type-s) and a stock tc to be evenly matched, it just comes down to drivers' abilities
Old 12-21-2006, 02:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Very nicely put, lots more respect for you now. Obviously I knew it was just a joke to begin with but some people take things too personally. Props to you.
Old 12-21-2006, 02:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i just think that it is sad that they are proud of trumping high schoolers who just got their license and probably don't know how to shift right. i beat an rsx type s on a florida toll road a year ago with only my trd exhaust and k&n intake. chump pulled up, revved, got my attention, but and yet i beat him to every toll booth. not he probably didn't know how to drive, or when to shift.

i like that the tc isn't super fast from the factory because then i wouldn't know how to drive as well as i do. if your first car was a corvette, you would think your a great fast driver because that car is fast period, and you wouldn't think you need to improve, until you get schooled by like a wrx. then you realize that your not fast, the car is, and you don't know what your doing. personally, everytime i come accross an rsx, they are clueless drivers. i love following them and coming up on their tails because they can't take a corner without slowing down.
Old 12-21-2006, 03:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I think we all get it, now lets just stop the bickering. It's pretty pointless now.

Quick Reply: ClubRSX dissin TC's