Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Damn some ppl, TC is down

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 08:52 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^holy shnikes!!!! i barely paid that for my whole car to be painted and fix body damage....small town shops are where its at ;)

any idea who could've done it? or find anything at all?

Last edited by GQQSE13; 01-26-2010 at 09:19 PM.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Ask anyone who knows me Im usually a quiet person, some ppl call me "the nice guy" in a group so personally I have no clue why someone did this. Maybe I cut someone off or someone was butt hurt when I put busses on them i have no clue. its upsetting, first time in almost 5 years of having the car something like this happens out of no where in front of my house
Old 01-26-2010, 09:59 PM
Hix
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by GQQSE13
^^^holy shnikes!!!! i barely paid that for my whole car to be painted and fix body damage....small town shops are where its at ;)

any idea who could've done it? or find anything at all?
Color matching takes alot of moonay. Gonna get a Scikotic to do it for less I hope.

I can get you that FS2000 dude with the burst computer so you can have 3 round burst fire and semi-auto. Expanded clip holds 32 rounds too. Plenty enough to f ____ up. 1100 more for the thermal scope.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

moe. please tell me you atleast have a viper alarm on your car bro. i would go to jail for beating the crap out of that person if i found out who did it if i were you
Old 01-27-2010, 05:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Hix
Color matching takes alot of moonay. Gonna get a Scikotic to do it for less I hope.

I can get you that FS2000 dude with the burst computer so you can have 3 round burst fire and semi-auto. Expanded clip holds 32 rounds too. Plenty enough to f ____ up. 1100 more for the thermal scope.

you need call of duty asap bro...lol moe is a cool guy. makes me think alot. i live near him too...not worried at all that some guy would dare doing something to my car but i feel his pain
Old 01-27-2010, 06:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Originally Posted by mospeedtc
Well after a long day at work I go home and go to sleep well a great way to start the morning is to head outside and see that some "____"s decided to mess with my car. I dont know anyone that would purposly target me or that I did anything to anybody. My car was keyed ALL OVER they had the nerve to etch profanity on it and also tried to rip my front bumper off. Now, my car is at the body shop and I have to rely on insurance to have my back. This is total BS I dont have a car to get to work have to ask my mom or GF to drop me off ....... I just hope after its fixed these "____"s dont come back to screw me over again. Boy if I catch them

I was wondering will this increase my insurance rate?
yes they will raise your rates........but......if you have say 4 months on your last contract as they usually give 6 months contracts they cannot raise it till then,.........

I am going throught ehsame thing now,wife curbed both rims badly and trashed 5 Axis sideskirt going through drive through.....why whe went through drive through i have no idea.......but my rates will go up in a month when contract is up......

Good news is you can change providers at any time,this is a not at fault issue so new comapny will not screw you on it.......but wait to see if insurance you have now does......

that is the best advice i got for you.........
Old 01-27-2010, 01:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BZinn1
yes they will raise your rates........but......if you have say 4 months on your last contract as they usually give 6 months contracts they cannot raise it till then,.........

I am going throught ehsame thing now,wife curbed both rims badly and trashed 5 Axis sideskirt going through drive through.....why whe went through drive through i have no idea.......but my rates will go up in a month when contract is up......

Good news is you can change providers at any time,this is a not at fault issue so new comapny will not screw you on it.......but wait to see if insurance you have now does......

that is the best advice i got for you.........
because that is a collision claim, you are at fault because of improper manuevering through the drive-thru. mo left his car parked over night where he lives. the vandalism has nothing to do with his driving.

typically, when you make a policy, they take your home address into account for the numbers of thefts and vandalism into mind, or chances of natural disasters damaging cars, but this would already be factored into the risk on the policy.
Old 01-27-2010, 03:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by 1989menace
you need call of duty asap bro...lol moe is a cool guy. makes me think alot. i live near him too...not worried at all that some guy would dare doing something to my car but i feel his pain

HAHAHA kinda what I thought. its cool though I dont think I could ever shoot a person unless it was for my life, Im all LMAO
Old 01-27-2010, 04:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Mo, sorry to hear that.

Don't you have an alarm? I know when I got keyed mine went off....but then again it was keyed with a metal shovel so maybe a key won't set it off because of little pressure.
Old 01-27-2010, 05:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

took off the viper cause it was too damn sensative (trucks driving by set it off) and the buttons were getting beat and falling apart. I am getting one installed again just gotta choose which alarm
Old 01-27-2010, 05:51 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^figured u'd be able to adjust sensativity ( i know i can with mine cuz it gets turned up when going to chicago or nashville). whens the car supposed to be out of the shop?

tc4italy...what'd you do to get a shovel to the car? lol or should i say who's woman did you steal?
Old 01-27-2010, 06:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

^^^figured u'd be able to adjust sensativity ( i know i can with mine cuz it gets turned up when going to chicago or nashville). whens the car supposed to be out of the shop?

tc4italy...what'd you do to get a shovel to the car? lol or should i say who's woman did you steal?
who's man if anything.

Long story though and I will post it up once I have the energy!
Old 01-27-2010, 06:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by mospeedtc
took off the viper cause it was too damn sensative (trucks driving by set it off) and the buttons were getting beat and falling apart. I am getting one installed again just gotta choose which alarm

I really like mine. And it's not uber sensitive. If you want next time we can play around with it see if you like it.
Old 01-27-2010, 06:05 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

sorry didnt pay attention to the 'gender' part under your s/n. i sorries
Old 01-27-2010, 09:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

sorry didnt pay attention to the 'gender' part under your s/n. i sorries

No worries

MO - lmk
Old 01-27-2010, 09:25 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Thats why i like FL. Someone comes on your property you can Kick the living crap out of them and they cant do crap. So if i caught someone doing something Id drag them to my property and make them bleed there own blood!!
Old 01-27-2010, 09:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Trader
SL Member

^lol, dodgeball quote just popped into my head! lmao

"no one makes me bleed my own blood, NO ONE!"
Old 01-28-2010, 05:12 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

If you have a garage, park your car into the garage. Otherwise, buy a glock and a camera. You have a right to protect your home and property if someone is on your turf, go clint eastwood on his azz, then put a knife in his hand and say he try to break into your house. Don't beat 'em up cause they'll come back after you by shooting your house or smashing your car.

I too live in a ghetto neighborhood and if anybody wants to enter the home uninvited, BOOM, no second chance.

Last edited by hagakure; 01-28-2010 at 05:16 AM.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I second the garage idea. You don't need a glock so i suggest you don't take that route. You have a nice car, just be happy the only keyed the dam thing.

I had my Honda keyed, stolen parts etc. so it could of been worst.

enough said.
Old 01-31-2010, 04:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i ha dmy custom painted truck keyed a few years back and if it had just been a f150 instead of a lightning it wouldve been totalled