2005-2010 [ANT10]

Doors swing too wide?

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2004, 06:47 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Kaeon
Originally Posted by 3 IGs

Sporty Spice isn't really sporty...but they call her sporty...
WTF?
A little bit of sarcasm and humor in response to cybergypsy's post...c'mon Mod...loosen your tie a bit...laugh a little...it's good for the soul

Cheers,
Josh
Old 09-21-2004, 07:00 PM
Banned
SL Member

[quote="BostonBabe"]
Originally Posted by Cybergypsy
The TC is made for old ladies, just like other cars the in the same class....It's hard to hold back my laughter when the owners call it a sports car.....Not a thing sporty about it.....
No correction your entry level c-class is an old lady's car...hardly ever see anyone under 40 driving it.[/quot
lol dont hate because you drive a TC....Entry class is twice what you paid for the fugly TC rattletrap and you have no idea what your talking about, it will blow the doors off a TC oh and if my sunday car is a elise....enough said ..your should be called boston gray dawn....lol
Old 09-21-2004, 07:46 PM
5 Year Member

[quote="Cybergypsy"]
Originally Posted by BostonBabe
The TC is made for old ladies, just like other cars the in the same class....It's hard to hold back my laughter when the owners call it a sports car.....Not a thing sporty about it.....
No correction your entry level c-class is an old lady's car...hardly ever see anyone under 40 driving it.[/quot
lol dont hate because you drive a TC....Entry class is twice what you paid for the fugly TC rattletrap and you have no idea what your talking about, it will blow the doors off a TC oh and if my sunday car is a elise....enough said ..your should be called boston gray dawn....lol
Ok that's waaaaay OT and worthless banter. Why do you mods let Cyber here continue her antics? She provides no valuable input on any thread in this forum, and is a detriment to the great community we have going here as tC enthusiasts.
Old 09-21-2004, 07:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

As for your Elise, be careful with the oil cooler fittings. They may leak if you drive the car hard. Oil stains in the garage is not a pretty sight to see on a new car. Oh, and watch out for water in the trunk when washing the car. The water channels aren't very deep.
Old 09-21-2004, 08:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by twinCtC
Why do you mods let Cyber here continue her antics?
I'd like to know this as well.
Old 09-21-2004, 08:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by hawkeye

*not a mod*
but she's just a troll when it comes to tCs. Every forum has trolls, and they are entertaining if not taken seriously. She's pretty normal in other forum sections. Some people just need attention and they feed off the attention they get from their supposed "controversial" posts or flames. Just don't get so worked up about her comments.
Old 09-21-2004, 09:04 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by TrafficinLA
As for your Elise, be careful with the oil cooler fittings. They may leak if you drive the car hard. Oil stains in the garage is not a pretty sight to see on a new car. Oh, and watch out for water in the trunk when washing the car. The water channels aren't very deep.
Thanks...lol it will be in the garage most of the time....unless i am driving..LOL
Old 09-21-2004, 09:17 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by hawkeye

*not a mod*
but she's just a troll when it comes to tCs. Every forum has trolls, and they are entertaining if not taken seriously. She's pretty normal in other forum sections. Some people just need attention and they feed off the attention they get from their supposed "controversial" posts or flames. Just don't get so worked up about her comments.
Trust me, I know all about trolls... I've modded some pretty "hot" boards before (PvP MMORPG players are vicious geeks). But when people stop providing any sort of valuable input and all comments are derrogitory, it's time to flush that troll from under the bridge. Hell, look how OT this thread is now!

But I digress... it's all up to the mods on how they want this board to be run ;)
Old 09-21-2004, 09:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks...lol it will be in the garage most of the time....unless i am driving..LOL
Visit the Elise forums for more info and GL with the car.
Old 09-21-2004, 09:44 PM
erc
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Stop feeding the trolls, and they'll eventually go away.
Old 09-21-2004, 10:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by eeyoredragon
Yah, I know everyone wants to say "Gee, just be careful... ", but I agree. Of course, this is the first two door car I've owned. Everytime I open the doors, it catches in one spot, but then wants to fall out a bit further due to its own weight a little later. It's not the weight of the door, I just wonder why it needs that extra play in it.

That being said, I haven't hit anything with my door. I'm insanely careful with my car (not in driving), so typically there aren't cars around me when I park anyways. And, when there are, I'm OCD in how I manuever around it.
back to topic...
I drove a '90 civic 4 door before my tC. I didn't have to pay attention to crap when I opened my door. I drove that car for about 6 years, so I got used to it. I'll soon get used to this car, too, but in the meantime I like the idea of that 3M stuff. and it'll help with passengers who might do the same thing.
now I just hope my dealer knows as much as you guys and can get the stuff.