2005-2010 [ANT10]

Dudes talkin trash on the 350z forums

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 03:35 PM
Banned
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

lol i felt like woodyear when i posted up my car video HAHHAH

its okay woodyear, in a little more time, this will just blow away. just becareful of what you say

-taek
Old 12-01-2005, 03:36 PM
Banned
SL Member

Yeah Nick, a lot of people do important things other than enlist in the military. With my life I've chosen to help people, not hurt them. I'm going to medical school so I can become a doctor, so I can heal people such as yourself and your wife, when you're sick or injured. I plan to join the peace corps after med school, and maybe actually make a differance in the world, much like yourself, only through a very different means. Don't bash me without knowing me. Sure I like to party and get laid, and bullsh*t like the next guy, but just because I don't have a wife or I'm not in the army or I have parents who love me doesn't mean I've never worked. I had two jobs, for a long time, which is when I decided I wanted to buy a car. I chose a tC because I like it, a 350Z is beautiful, it is my favorite car, I NEVER bashed it. I bashed the owners because those guys over there think they're waaaaaay too cool because they own a freakin Nissan.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Banned
SL Member

LOL thanks Taek, I dunno I kinda like it though when people get all flustered for nothing. I still don't see that I did anything wrong. I clowned some 37 year old loser because he think he's hott sh*t for having a Z. Well, he's really not, ahaha and I'm more than happy to tell him. He tried to tell me that I can't get more than 14k for my car, meanwhile dealership offered me 17k on trade already. Truthfully, wtf is a 37 year old man doing sitting online at 11:30 am anyway, shouldn't he be off at his job or something? I was perfectly polite at first, and a lot of those dudes were too, then guys have to start bashing for no reason, and theres nooooo way I'll sit back and take that. Homie don't play dat. Besides, none of those dudes even used fact or reason in their argument, they just hated. That was some intense hate too, I mean crazy **** hate.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

OK woodyear, FIRST OF ALL, you are being an idiot on the 350Z forums.. 2nd of all, I think you need to get YOUR facts straight about the S/C tC before you go rambling...
20hp if you dont reflash?? Think again my friend... 20hp from the pully, yes I see that, infact its dyno proven... but warranteed? hahahahah yeah, not quite.. Take the cap off of the pulley and let me know who will warrantee it, but maybe you got some hard core 1337 connections at the dealership..
And 20hp from a BPV??? Hahahaha.. not gonna gain 20 hp man...
250 from a S/C? Yes I can see that, BUT you will need some supporting mods, and TRD mods will not cut it. Tell me how the TRD cat back will do anything?

And if you really wanna see what our cars will do, on Dec. 10th I will be getting my S/C'd tC dynoed. I will be making at least 4 pulls, 2 how I sit now (S/C, 3" custom exhaust, custom Short Ram intake) then 2 pulls after adding the ZPI pulley and the Bosche 110....

Please stop trying to talk an amazing amount of crap, which btw, makes you sound like a complete ___...

I am sry but this post, and the post in the 350Z forums makes you look like an idiot..

"Better to be thought a fool then to open your mouth and remove all doubt!!!"
Old 12-01-2005, 03:48 PM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Old 12-01-2005, 03:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah, dude you went on there acting like a moron. I was expecting some bashing of the tC by the name of the topic, instead I read a lot of 350Z owners bashing you and rightfully so. Most of them were saying that they liked the tC and you started talking about how privlaged your life is. I think you owe those dudes an appology.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:56 PM
Banned
SL Member

Yo highlander mac, you're a little slow there buddy. I know theres a tamper proof cap on the pulley, but the techs will overlook that where I go, dunno about you...maybe you should be nicer to them. And the onyl supporting mod you need is a bosch 110 and a non-reflashed kit. And you can def pull close to 250. With a header, for sure. Intake and exhaust? Forget about it. Everyone knows that without reflash and you'll push close to an extra 20 whp, everyone knows that the bosch will free up close to 20whp, and everyone knows that the ZPI pulley frees up close to 20 whp. I never said you can make 250 without those mods, in fact, I distinctly and specificly noted them. Furthermore, I spoke about the factory warrantied parts that I have installed on my car RIGHT NOW, my supercharger isn't even installed yet. But regardless, it'll be warranteed, even with a bosch 110, and a zpi pulley, because those techs down there really love my car and I'm not gonna go too crazy with it. Small mods, don't void ur entire powertrain warranty unless they can be proven to have been the cause of the problem. A bosch 110 isn't going to do any harm, a zpi pulley ups the boost and therefore might, but even without the pulley you can hit 250 hp with an S pipe and exhaust. Neither of which will void an engines warranty. Get your facts straight before you talk man, because you don't know the first thing about making power.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Banned
SL Member

Jeff, thats bullllllll, I was having a civil ___ convo until some dudes bust out clowning me saying my car isn't worth even 15k. That's offensive and untrue. My car kbb's for like 20k, because all my mods are factory, and the dealership agrees.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Woodyear
Nick, the Civic SI runs like a 7.1 0-60 and a 15.38 quarter, so how is it so much faster than a stock tC? That's a drivers race.

B. Stock supercharger puts out 195 whp, + 20 without a reflash, + 20 with a bosch110, + 20 with ZPI pulley. I don't know about your dealer, but mine will warranty all of that work, because none of it is harmful to the motor, and when I get it to a dyno I'd bet it's over 250 whp. Get your facts straight. Secondly, if you're gonna talk about my party, lets see you kick 9 kegs, make 1300 bucks charging 5 bucks per guy (girls free), in a 2 bedroom appartment. Then you can talk, until then, quit trying to be a toughguy online.
uhhh.. do the exact mods you mentioned above and show me the dyno... someone is selling you a lot of nonsense. And toyota WILL NOT warranty if you mess something up with the zpi pulley, that is why there is a TRD tamper proof cap you have to remove to install it. So that part does not in any way fit into stock or oem.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Banned
SL Member

Engifineer, don't argue w/ me man I don't just make these effing numbers up. Wtf is your point if a ZPI pulley is stock, its a 70 dollar mod that makes 20 whp. That's huge. And the bosch 110 bpv makes a HUGE differance, ask anyone, if you say otherwise then you've just proven not to be as knowledgeable as I thought you were. Furthermore, everyone knows that not getting the reflash makes a huge differance in power. Sit there and argue all this stuff, its all fact.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

And enough with the "I own this, my party rocks, etc" stuff. I worked 2 - 3 jobs all 6 years of school through my masters, have bought every car I have ever owned as well as everything else I have owned since I was 16 because my family did not have the money. And instead of making money off my college parties I either paid for the entire things except for grill meat so my friends could relax and enjoy themselves or only had them bring their own drinks.. I dont have parties to make money, nor have I ever gone to a party that does... if I want to make someone money I will go to a bar. I am sure many more here have similar stories as well, so your pimpin college story doesnt mean a whole lot.

Basically, stop trying to make out like you are the shiznit for basically letting someone buy you a car and having your friends pay you to drink. The whole point of all of this is to not be a childish a-hole by going around to simply start trouble. Cause thats all it is ... childish nonsense.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm not saying that you couldn't get 20k for your car, its a nice car. I just think that there was a better way of handleing that. You came off as a complete tool with the whole my parties are better than your parties and so on.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Engifineer, don't argue w/ me man I don't just make these effing numbers up. Wtf is your point if a ZPI pulley is stock, its a 70 dollar mod that makes 20 whp. That's huge. And the bosch 110 bpv makes a HUGE differance, ask anyone, if you say otherwise then you've just proven not to be as knowledgeable as I thought you were. Furthermore, everyone knows that not getting the reflash makes a huge differance in power. Sit there and argue all this stuff, its all fact.

A) your point was that it was all bolt on OEM Warranty ready equipment... simply changing your pulley gives up ALL warranty claim due to anything related to the pulley. The pulley is great and provides the power mentioned.. I never argued that, but does not fit into your original argument.

B) For the rest... I dont take "everyone knows it provides big power" as even slightly reliable info. Show me some real life numbers and I will agree.

C) I am not here to prove to you or anyone how "knowledgeable" I am, nor do I need to.

And just so you know (as you should since you know "so" much) a +20 HP mod coupled with a +20HP mod does not necessarrilly add up to a 40 HP gain. Put them both on at that same time, dyno, THEN tell me how much you gain. So many people say "I bought a 10hp exhaust and a 5 hp intake and 10 hp header.. so I added 35hp". You cant think that way at all.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:20 PM
Banned
SL Member

I see what you're saying man, but you have to realize, a leaky bpv has nothing to do with a non reflashed motor. So if a non reflashed install provides 20 hp, its gonna do the same exact thing if you install a bosch bpv, and the bosch is still gonna yeild 20 hp as well, because they are completely unrelated. An intake and exhaust work in tandem and thus, sometimes their combined efforts are different. Likewise, with a ZPI pulley, its going to put out its gains, individually, the same as it would in concert with a bpv. The pulley with the non-reflash might raise some issues, and may in fact not provide the same power, that is yet to be seen, bottom line is when ZPI dyno'ed their pully with their car (which has no reflash) they made big numbers.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:31 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics

Dude, come on Woodyear. It's really not in your best interest to argue points with strangers online. I read the 350z thread, and I can see why you initially went on the defense.
You posted your car there, explained that you'd like to sell it in the interest of getting a 350z, and a couple of elitist scrubs started knocking the car and your intelligence.
You started off with some good arguements that really showed you knew what your were talking about, but you ended up looking like a jerk to a bunch of people that you really shouldn't care about their opinion of you or your car.

A wise man once told me not to argue with fools, because people from a distance can't tell who is who. Pick your battles and your words carefully homie, if you want people to respect you.

Besides, wtf do you want a 350z for? Every guy I've seen with one looks like a tool. If you're outputting enough with the tC to dust your average Z, then why would you want to be part of the herd when you're already the wolf?
Old 12-01-2005, 04:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Boy, you just keep digging that hole deeper, don't you?

First you run here whining that some bullies on a Z car board made mean comments to angelic little you. Then you proceed to whine that people here think you are acting childish not only there but here as well.

I read your drivel over there and what you say over here, so far all I can see is that you want mommy to get you a Z but you do nothing but talk about how much better the tC that mommy bought you is so much better. I'm glad mommy decided your major for you, because you seem to have trouble making up your mind as to what you want someone to get you.

I think most of us that work for a living know what you need.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:42 PM
Banned
SL Member

oldmanatee, I know what you need...you need to get laid...lol dudes grumpy as hell. Anyway, Illpacino, you make a lot of sense man, you're reasonable as f*ck. I love how theres always that one super reasonable dude whos real wise. Honestly, that's the only thing I've read today which was even worth it's letters.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Are you going to be a Proctologist?
Old 12-01-2005, 04:48 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics

oldmanatee, I know what you need...you need to get laid...lol dudes grumpy as hell. Anyway, Illpacino, you make a lot of sense man, you're reasonable as f*ck. I love how theres always that one super reasonable dude whos real wise. Honestly, that's the only thing I've read today which was even worth it's letters.
Year's of experience my friend. Good luck with whatever you choose to do, and with school.
Old 12-01-2005, 04:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The (un)flash does not increase hp, it increases torque... likely because of the increase in timing. Now if since the car will be running a bit more rich unflashed, if you give it more air with a CAI, it should pick up a good 10-15hp as the mixure leans out.

And many new and even seasoned mild car modifiers forget that, A+B+C != D.

Quick Reply: Dudes talkin trash on the 350z forums