Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Dumbest thing i've seen

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 05:05 AM
5 Year Member

I work across the street from a post office.

I saw a del sol, with the classic unpainted body kit, the 15" steel wheels minus the hubs (Probably was gonna stop by pep boys on the way home) and the biggest damn muffler I have ever seen. At first, I thought it was a booster rocket or something. and it was dirtier than hell. He could have at least washed the darn thing. And while he waited for his hot girl friend (wft ), he just had to get out of his car, probably to make sure his booster rocket wasn't scraping, or he was just trying to get everybody to notice him.

edit: oh yeah, there is another del sol in my area, and this moron put a cosmetic spoiler on his car backwards.
Old 04-03-2005, 05:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

xJustaGirl21tx wrote:
ssdm7683 wrote:
xJustaGirl21tx wrote:
KAOS29 wrote:
yes... does freakin morons with type R sign on a green integ... and this stupid moron in my neightborhood.. that has a paseo with GT-R sign.. feel a slap... and does idiots with nike sign..

Somebody please tell me what the "nike" symbol means...I've seen it on all sorts of vehicles driven by mostly Mexicans....I am hispanic and I feel left out. Please let me know what it means so that I can represent "La Familia" as well
LOL

Nike sticker=not kool

I was just joking....but seriously...do you know what it means? None of my hispanic friends know either....and it's always facing the wrong way too...Somebody, Anybody help me out...or not....It's probably just one of those "hmmm, he did it so I am going to do it too" things.

Any time I have a question like that I just go to www.google.com and ask it,

The Nike logo design is an abstract wing, designed by Carolyn Davidson.

So there you have it, its a wing....
One of my neighbors had a nike front bumper guard on his car. I never understood it. It looked like a streched nike shopping bag that he somehow got to fit over his front bumper. And yes he was of hispanic origin.
Old 04-04-2005, 01:21 AM
5 Year Member

That's original! I'll bet it hauls grass....