Old 01-03-2006, 10:58 PM
Founder
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default Featured Scion 04.12: Alex's Super White tC

[table:086c5ed34b][row:086c5ed34b][col:086c5ed34b]

[col:086c5ed34b]Alex's Super White tC

Alex accidentally stumbled onto the world of Scion last year, August 2003. He purchased a BOP Scion xB. Alex kept his xB for nearly a year before letting it go reluctantly to another xB enthusiast. With the news release of a new Scion, Alex jumped on to purchase the newest Scion back in July 2004. With over a month and half wait, his tC finally arrived in August. Although his heart still remains with the former xB, his new passion has begun on the Scion tC. Immediately, the modification began. Only problem was that the tC was a totally new vehicle with very limited aftermarket products available.

Alex declares, "I take great passion and joy in enhancing the look, style, and performance of my tC. With the help of Scion Evolution, I was able to reach out to many vendors and gain styling cues for practically a new vehicle that doesn't exist any where besides in the US" Alex noticed the European design of the tC and its potent 2.4L engine. He sees endless possibility of making the tC into the next mainstream import show car. Utilizing BMW styling cues and other Japanese import models, he has slowly begun the transformation of his super white tC.

"My goal is to implement a unique stand out style that demands attention from onlookers while maintaining the daily driver car capability. Furthermore, I believe one of the key features on any modified vehicles are the wheels." And hence, Alex researched carefully in selecting his new set of rims. "Although the stock tC rims are very nice and one of the best I've seen on a stock car, I needed something bigger and a bit more stylish." Alex's new set of shoe is a rare staggered 19" Axis Finish rims. Currently running 19 x 8.5" in the front and 19 x 9.5" in the rear with 215/35/19 tires and 235/35/19 respectively. Along with the new set of shoe, many other mods on the tC are prototypes. Beginning with polished intake with Greddy filter, stainless strut bar, and even a prototype Goldline springs that settles the tC to an aggressive 2" drop.

Although Alex has taken initiatives to modify his tC, he claims that the modification has only begun. He plans on installing a fine aftermarket exhaust system, full audio/video upgrades, ground effects lighting kit, body lip kit, custom rear lip spoiler, custom seats, and other performance mods.

Although Alex has taken initiatives to modify his tC, he claims that the modification has only begun. He plans on installing a fine aftermarket exhaust system, full audio/video upgrades, ground effects lighting kit, body lip kit, custom rear lip spoiler, custom seats, and other performance mods.

Current Mods:
• OBX Racing pedals with Heel Plate
• Razo Brushed Aluminum Shift ****
• Billet Stubbie Antenna
• GoldLine Prototype Springs 2" drop
• Raybrig Blue City Lights (HL)
• PIAA HyperWhite (4000k) HL
• Underdash Blue LED kit
• Jaz (Axis) Finish Rims
• (19 x 8.5 front) 215/35/19
• (19 x 9.5 rear) 235/35/19
• Otto Racing Intake w/ Greddy Filter (prototype)
• Otto Racing Strut Bar (prototype)

Future Mods:
• Custom Large Rear Lip Spoiler
• Custom LED Tail Lights
• Audio (LCD) /Speaker Upgrades
• Short Shifter
• Header
• Cat Back Exhaust
• Custom Fog Lights
• Custom Grills
• Wheel well lighting Kit

[/table:086c5ed34b]

Want your ride featured on our site? It's easy! All you need to do is email at least ten high-res photos of your car along with your pertinent information and you could be featured on this site! Send information to: features@scionlife.com:
- Your full name and year/make/model/color of vehicle
- List of mods grouped by: Exterior, Performance, Suspension & Wheels, Interior & Audio
- Modifications you are planning to make in the near future
- List of your sponsors websites or business names
- Why you bought the car and why you have improved it
- Your city of residence, occupation and hobbies
- Features that set your car apart from others on the road