Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

First Ticket..

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2007, 08:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^ i thought my car wasn't ricey either but i guess they just like to pick on us younguns haha
Old 11-18-2007, 09:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Heres a good one shiiittt, The night that Tokyo Drift came out I think 05? Summer time I believe anyway every car you can think of was out that night and of course after seeing the movie everybody thought they was a NASCAR driver including me I was also 18. Also I was driving Grand Prix GTP SuperCharged so yeah I smoked somebody cause they think it's a sedan they thought they was gonna give it to me, so I gave it to him then the cop pulled me over and gave it to me ...He got me good 95 in a 55 damn...I told the cop after he gave me a $200 ticket , "I just saw Tokyo Drift that's why I was going fast" He laughed and said 'Oh That's why huh" and walked away..Then 2 weeks later I had to go to a hearing got my license suspended for 2 weeks (I went to NY) and now I got an 08 tC $300 a month for insurance damn.. cause of one ticket it killlleeeddd me oh well..That's my Story.

____

Last edited by MR_LUV; 02-28-2020 at 07:01 AM. Reason: Awarded 10 Year Badge
Old 11-19-2007, 01:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Guille_Tc
Originally Posted by Icebound
doesn't say unless its under violations where it says speeding "SR RA" dunno what sr ra means Also funny thing is he wrote my car down as being a Nissan. Just noticed it.
That's all the proof you need. Take it to the judge and tell him the police officer wrongfully pulled you over and confused you over the other driver (nissan).

Case dismissed.
Use this excuse and post up after your court date. The judge is going to laugh at you.
Old 11-19-2007, 02:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SkyWitIt23
heres a good one shiiittt, The night that tokyo drift came out i think 05? summer time i belive anyway every car you can think of was out that night and of course after seeing the movie everybody thought they was a nascar driver includding me i was also 18..Also i was driving Grand Prix GTP SuperCharged so yeah i smoked somebody cause they think its a sedan they thought they was gonna give it to me, so i gave it to him then the cop pulled me over and gave it to me ...He got me good 95 ina 55 damn...I told the cop after he gave me a 200$ ticket , "I just saw tokyo Drift thats why i was going fast" He laughted and said 'oh thats why huh" and walked away..Then 2 weeks later i had to goto a hearing got my license suspended for 2 weeks (I went to NY) and now i got an 08 Tc 300$ a month for insurance damn.. cause of one ticket it killlleeeddd me oh well..Thats my Story
And, as everyone knows, just because you see a movie dosen't mean you should drive like it. You deserved it.

Please don't be a dummy
Old 11-19-2007, 09:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by HunterGreene
Originally Posted by SkyWitIt23
heres a good one shiiittt, The night that tokyo drift came out i think 05? summer time i belive anyway every car you can think of was out that night and of course after seeing the movie everybody thought they was a nascar driver includding me i was also 18..Also i was driving Grand Prix GTP SuperCharged so yeah i smoked somebody cause they think its a sedan they thought they was gonna give it to me, so i gave it to him then the cop pulled me over and gave it to me ...He got me good 95 ina 55 damn...I told the cop after he gave me a 200$ ticket , "I just saw tokyo Drift thats why i was going fast" He laughted and said 'oh thats why huh" and walked away..Then 2 weeks later i had to goto a hearing got my license suspended for 2 weeks (I went to NY) and now i got an 08 Tc 300$ a month for insurance damn.. cause of one ticket it killlleeeddd me oh well..Thats my Story
And, as everyone knows, just because you see a movie dosen't mean you should drive like it. You deserved it.

I understand where you coming from , but if you got a fast car your gonna use it after seeing a moive like that and everybody around you egging you on and Etc, it was funny that i got pulled over i wasnt saying it was Bs i know what i got and why i got it, also i live in pa all highway pretty much and made sure the highway was pretty clear for me to do anything but i full understand where your coming from i made a mistake and paid for it big time , you learn from your mistakes that life.

Please don't be a dummy