Old 05-09-2005, 03:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by NoShiO
Originally Posted by epitek
Originally Posted by xnevergiveinx
Originally Posted by scoobyroo2002
Yeah..i am ____ed about a device the put on my car...called the CARLOCK. It's another ani-theft device that wont let the car start unless you do a certain trick to the car. IT's pretty annoying if you ask me. Costed me $350, and it was not offered to me just put on there! i found out later that the salesman was supposed to ask me if i wanted to keep it on thier..i was ____ed! i went back to tell them i wanted my money back or use the money for a mod for my car. Well they said i would have to go through finance bla bla bla...i said forget it thats gonna be to much of a hassle!
call scion about that one. you do not need to buy anything extra for your car, your salesman is suppossed to sell you the car bone stock with all the stuff removed. you have a choice to buy it or not
BTW, if anyone is interested in taking this to the next level, or just has something to gripe about some stupid dealership, call Scion Customer Experience Center at (866) 707-2466. have fun.
i called customer service a long long long time ago..
and they cant do anything..
they pretty much just call the dealer you had a problem with
and the dealer will call you.. and ask what is wrong
and they will tell you you cant do anything either...
cuz at the bottom of every page where you signed on the dotted line....
has your signature.. and everything above that.. states what it is your purchasing..
NO HAGGLING = B....S........ poopy...

have a nice day

if im wrong. please tell me. then i can get another 1k back to put back into my car..
instead of into their pockets... lol

I did call scion about this. They said they couldnt do anything about it, that i would have to talk to the person who helped me in finance. That's why i said forget it. That to me is not worth the hassle. So i just let it slide, although i am still ____ed about it when i heard the salesman was supposed to offer it to me if i wanted to keep that option on the car or not, that's what ticks me off!
Old 05-09-2005, 03:25 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 3 IGs
Never heard of it....maybe farce-tracker.
Old 05-09-2005, 08:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by iowagary
Some dealers are better. Mine in Bellevue was pretty good,
Your dealer in Bellevue (Michael's Toyota/Scion) tried to commit fraud on me, and should have their asses sued to the wall.

I wouldn't call them "pretty good." I'd say you had a "pretty good" experience with them, but they are shady shady people.