Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Funny cop stories?

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 09:55 PM
SL Member

Default Funny cop stories?

I know we all have been pulled over but it seems when i get a ticket the cops always put on the ticket that i drive a toyota scion, anyone else have anything like this happen?
Old 03-19-2010, 09:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^that is pretty common because most are registered under toyota
Old 03-19-2010, 10:01 PM
SL Member

i made the mistake of tellin him it was a scion tc, and he thought i was gettin smart with him , but good to know its common arent to many scion around here
Old 03-19-2010, 11:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^how is that a mistake? That's exactly what it is. A Scion tC.
Old 03-19-2010, 11:04 PM
SL Member

no no no the mistake was me trying to correct the cop but he prolly looked at it as me being a smart a$$
Old 03-19-2010, 11:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

actually,if they just put scion tc on the ticket,and if you were to fight it,the court wouldnt know who made the car,so they put toyota scion tc,its nothing against you but thats the way it is
Old 03-20-2010, 12:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Me and 2 of my homies cruzing home from a party get pulled over. Not in the tc, but my buddies accord. cop pulls us over, we pull over and he pulls up behind us, he like didnt stop fast enough and actually kinda bummed into my friends car hahah soooo funny cuz the cop was soo embarrassed
Old 03-20-2010, 12:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow, i was going to post something up like this before i saw it.

so on my way to work i get pulled over by some random cop. he comes to the window and i ask what did i do wrong? only because i know my music wasn't loud and i wasn't speeding, my windows are down(tinted).
he just says "I didn't know what kind of car it was and i like how you modified your car." he walks around and comes back to the window, i like the...the..whole body design thing you have. me being like wtf are u talking about? i said carbon fiber..he said yeah that the carbon fiber accents ur car real good. he was going to take another walk around but i told him i was going to be late. then he was just ok not a problem sorry for the inconvenience...and just let me go.
there's a random cop story for you.
Old 03-20-2010, 12:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Cop pulls me over.

License, Insurance, Registration.

*i give it to him*

GET THE ____ OUT OF THE CAR

Gun drawn, i move to the back of the trunk with my hands on the trunk, then they ask me where i was going what i was doing.

This was all for a broken headlight lol...
Old 03-20-2010, 01:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha this reminds me... back in 2004 before the tC i had a 2000 civic si done up tastefully. so im on my way to work and i get pulled over by a cop had to be in his 20's, before even asking me for my info (lisence, reg, etc.) he does a walk around comes up to my window and proceeds with asking for my info. at the time i was enlisted in the army so i always handed my army id along with my lisence, he looks at my license and says "ohh... what branch, rank, MOS?" so after i answered he says, "forget the ticket, rips it and says hes in the forces too (marines)" he handed me the ripped ticket... $800+ hahaha thats right over $800 ($250 tints, like $2something for "blue" lights moded exhaust, ride height, on and on...) im in MA btw. he asks if im late and if i could follow him i say sure, i follow hime up to a side road, after about 2 mins another cop pulls up gets out of his unmarked cruiser and starts talking to me about my build, how he had an integra all done up blah, blah, we ended up chatting for about 30min... hahaha it was classic
Old 03-20-2010, 01:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

not even kidding, got pulled bc the cop thought it was an illegally imported car. he then proceeds to ask me what kind of BMW it is bc hes never seen one before!? BMW, really?
Old 03-20-2010, 09:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So here i was...not speeding, pretty much dead stock. Had just gotten back from a deployment and was headed home in my new shiney tC. I made it to town with no problems hit the first stop light and took a left to get to the house, I see a cop pass me, thinking nothing of it i keep going (had a green light) he comes FLYING around the corner behind me with his lights on so I pull over. He asks me for the normal stuff, (my DL is ALWAYS behind my military ID just in case lol) As im pulling out my DL he sees the ID asks what branch I was in blah blah, basically he let me go, without telling me the reason why I got pulled over. Meh whatever time to go home and sleep.

Next night, friday 2am pulls me over again (normal bars closing stuff). He walks up asks for all the usual crap and says wait a second I pulled you over last night... I was like yeah you did, but I still dont know the reason why you did today. He starts lecturing me on the exhaust noise (lol tanabe exhaust only) writes me a ticket for it. I go over and get it looked at saturday morning.

Monday morning on my way to drop off the siblings in school I get pulled over again, guess what..same cop. Same excuse, Exhaust noise. Tells me some crap on how I need to get it fixed (even AFTER i gave him the CHP paperwork stating it is only 82 decibels). OK officer i say and head home.

Tuesday night he pulls me over AGAIN on the way back from the store. Exhaust noise, SIGH, then he notices the alcohol in the back seat adn asks for ID (22 at that time) I am pretty ____ed off at this point, and let him search my car. nothing out of the ordinary...bloody tire iron and stuff... After he gets done, I get in the car and ask for his information. He gives me the stink eye and starts to ask me why and I was like well tomorrow I am going over to talk to your Sargent. (little did he know I was on a first name basis with the Sarg hehe)

Wednesday morning I walk in and tlak to the guy at the front desk, Sarg comes out and I let him know what happened and wanted to file a complaint.

Saturday morning I get a call from the Sarg 'Well Matt, we are moving him to LA, sorry he was giving you a horrible time, enjoy your time home and let your family know I said 'Hi'.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

my brother is a cop, lulz...he always pulls over my dad for giggles.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Me and my friends were trying to make people laugh so we drove downtown where i live blasting britney spears hit me baby one more time. well a cop didnt think it was too funny and pulled me over, yelled at me and searched my car because he thought we were all high as ____ (which we weren't, we were just bored).