Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

funny looking TC....am i the only one...

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2004, 02:04 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by CervezA
hmm.. not sure at all what you're talkin' about w/the AC. Drove 10 straight hours w/the AC in this car and it blew cold the entire time.
I know you had your hopes up for the car.. but what I'm not understanding is why.. You're used to RX7s, 8s, crossfires, and g35s.. those are all sport luxury if not two-seaters. I hate to sing the tired old song but.. the tC was never meant to compare with those cars.
Not enough room?? How do you figure? This car has the BIGGEST back seat for its class that I've ever seen. 5 days worth of camping ____ (tent, fullsize grill, clothes, sleeping bags, screen porch, lanterns, 3 fullsize coolers, etc.) fit perfectly into the car.
And best of all, with alllll that extra weight from the cargo, it still had enough juice it in for some great handling and acceleration.
I'm sorry you don't like your 'dream car' but try to get your hands on one for even a week or two. After two weeks of consistent driving, then come back and tell me it's a piece of ____.

Edit: btw, styling only goes so far. a car is a car b/c of what it's inside.. running the **** industry your whole life, that may be a bit tough to grasp =\
**** 3 years and its just i do not like the body and AC....i have a XA and like it so i am not thinking the tC is a luxury car....far from it....but the shape cant get over that
Old 07-07-2004, 02:12 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Cybergypsy
Originally Posted by CervezA
hmm.. not sure at all what you're talkin' about w/the AC. Drove 10 straight hours w/the AC in this car and it blew cold the entire time.
I know you had your hopes up for the car.. but what I'm not understanding is why.. You're used to RX7s, 8s, crossfires, and g35s.. those are all sport luxury if not two-seaters. I hate to sing the tired old song but.. the tC was never meant to compare with those cars.
Not enough room?? How do you figure? This car has the BIGGEST back seat for its class that I've ever seen. 5 days worth of camping ____ (tent, fullsize grill, clothes, sleeping bags, screen porch, lanterns, 3 fullsize coolers, etc.) fit perfectly into the car.
And best of all, with alllll that extra weight from the cargo, it still had enough juice it in for some great handling and acceleration.
I'm sorry you don't like your 'dream car' but try to get your hands on one for even a week or two. After two weeks of consistent driving, then come back and tell me it's a piece of ____.

Edit: btw, styling only goes so far. a car is a car b/c of what it's inside.. running the **** industry your whole life, that may be a bit tough to grasp =\
**** 3 years and its just i do not like the body and AC....i have a XA and like it so i am not thinking the tC is a luxury car....far from it....but the shape cant get over that
oh, it's all good, didn't mean to come off soundin' like a dick. the tC definitely has a funny-looking shape that most people won't be getting over. ah well, time to look for the new concept out there aye? better get on the list for that 2k6 stang :D
Old 07-07-2004, 02:13 PM
Banned
SL Member

HATE MUSTANGS MORE......
Old 07-07-2004, 02:23 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

HATE MUSTANGS MORE......
aw.. even the new ones? I've despised(sp) any mustang that wasn't pre-1980.. the new gen was lookin' okay to me :shrug:
Old 07-07-2004, 03:20 PM
5 Year Member

Hey dick...I live in a condo and every car i have is parked in the same spot...except for my cross fire...ohhhh i guess you need to check your eyes....babe..and dont hate because you cant keep up with me..LOL
Ok, well since it was mentioned...I have to throw my two cents in...

I saw your pictures, and the complex you live in is, um...well, it doesn't scream "wealth" if you know what I mean. You are obviously very wealthy if you can buy a Ferrari and Viper outright, so why not buy a nicer place? I can't think of why someone with as much money as you would live where you live.

Also, are you serious about the ****? If you are trying to impress, you aren't...my opinion of you went WAY down. Also...you stopped working at 40...and you did it for 3 years...so you were 37 when you started? Feel free to post some pics though :twisted:..j/k
Old 07-07-2004, 03:31 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by krgion03
Hey dick...I live in a condo and every car i have is parked in the same spot...except for my cross fire...ohhhh i guess you need to check your eyes....babe..and dont hate because you cant keep up with me..LOL
Ok, well since it was mentioned...I have to throw my two cents in...

I saw your pictures, and the complex you live in is, um...well, it doesn't scream "wealth" if you know what I mean. You are obviously very wealthy if you can buy a Ferrari and Viper outright, so why not buy a nicer place? I can't think of why someone with as much money as you would live where you live.

Also, are you serious about the ****? If you are trying to impress, you aren't...my opinion of you went WAY down. Also...you stopped working at 40...and you did it for 3 years...so you were 37 when you started? Feel free to post some pics though :twisted:..j/k
I have live on the oncea most of my life Galt ocean drive to be clear, had a penthouse there and sold it for a condo which i have mad more money on...building a home and moving soon and buy the way...the condo is 2 miles from fort lauderdale beach......you dont have to worry as i will have a 6 car garage.....LOL ...as for the ****. site...your opinion is your own...because i am laughing alll the way to the bank
Old 07-07-2004, 03:49 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by TokyoRaver
Hey Cybergypsy.. I saw on your spymac that you're considering moving to Pensacola.. ??

Let me tell you, I lived there for 8 months, and it's a ____hole. Just a bunch of military bases surrounded by a small, boring, white-trash town.
Yea but the point was to be near the air base...as my son is stationed at hurlbert field...however going further south...
Old 07-07-2004, 04:00 PM
5 Year Member

Yea but the point was to be near the air base...as my son is stationed at hurlbert field...however going further south...
What does your son think of your "lifestyle"?
Old 07-07-2004, 04:03 PM
5 Year Member

btw...Sandy

I went to spymac and looked at your gallery...I see that you have pics of bits and pieces of your body (lips, eyes, etc)...but you have no pictures of what you actually look like. I was dissapointed since you act like you're so hot. Plan on putting any up soon?
Old 07-07-2004, 04:11 PM
Banned
SL Member

btw...Sandy

I went to spymac and looked at your gallery...I see that you have pics of bits and pieces of your body (lips, eyes, etc)...but you have no pictures of what you actually look like. I was dissapointed since you act like you're so hot. Plan on putting any up soon?

OK WAit first I own a **** site...a corp...i am not into **** or ever posed or anyother thing thats on your mind....second my son know what i do and has no problem with it...maybe because i keep him in cars....lol... think you have the wrong idea.....I manage my corp....you dont even know how hard that is.....and in spymac i would never post a pic.....spymac...get it but i have good friends there who know me as i have met many
Old 07-07-2004, 04:20 PM
5 Year Member

OK WAit first I own a **** site...a corp...i am not into **** or ever posed or anyother thing thats on your mind....second my son know what i do and has no problem with it...maybe because i keep him in cars....lol... think you have the wrong idea.....I manage my corp....you dont even know how hard that is.....and in spymac i would never post a pic.....spymac...get it but i have good friends there who know me as i have met many
OH...yeah, I did have the wrong idea. Sorry about that. Didn't mean to be a jerk...I just re-read my last few posts and they came off that way.

But now i'm curious...what do you actually do? Do you mange the finances of the corp. and stuff like that, or...
Old 07-07-2004, 04:28 PM
Banned
SL Member

I own the sites.....I do all the webwork(girls)and my banking and make changes to the site its unusal...and very hi class...no pics on log in .... go check your pm...dont want to flame it here
Old 07-07-2004, 04:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

I own the sites.....I do all the webwork(girls)and my banking and make changes to the site its unusal...and very hi class...no pics on log in .... go check your pm...dont want to flame it here
Awe come on, after all the time backing you in the flame war with Samantha ...
You leave me out :twisted:
Old 07-07-2004, 05:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yes pics pics pics

btw...Sandy

Old 07-07-2004, 05:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

BTW: who is that in your crossfire?
Old 07-07-2004, 05:43 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by Fr8mvr
Awe come on, after all the time backing you in the flame war with Samantha ...
You leave me out :twisted:

I thank you for sam thing......ughhhhh dont remind .....i will pm you..
Old 07-07-2004, 05:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Where are the pics?
Old 07-07-2004, 06:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Kaeon
Where are the pics?
Holster your ***** son.....
Old 07-07-2004, 06:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

mmmm kay??? :?:

Originally Posted by doubledown
Where are the pics?
Old 07-08-2004, 12:28 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by doubledown
Where are the pics?
rofl.

gypsy.. got pics of all ur other cars? i wouldn't mind checkin' em out

edit: n/m that.. i'm retarded.

Quick Reply: funny looking TC....am i the only one...