Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

His and Hers (Alvinio87 & KIMSaBEACH)

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2013, 01:55 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default His and Hers (Alvinio87 & KIMSaBEACH)

Finally got a few pictures of the tc's!!!

together a beautiful thing

His on left, Hers on right (left is a little jealous of right!)

Its not letting me post more pics for some reason.... more to come!!!!!

Last edited by Alvinio87; 03-16-2013 at 08:14 PM. Reason: showed lisc plate... whoops!!!!
Old 03-16-2013, 09:03 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just got the fog lights & oem spoiler for the tc2.... installing on tues!
Old 03-17-2013, 01:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You need shelves in that garage.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:38 PM
SL Member

nice. i was thinking about doing a his and hers TC thing. My gf loves mine lol and she has some good ideas for mods but not really my style. Keep up the progess!
Old 03-18-2013, 03:40 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TTCCC
You need shelves in that garage.
Hey guy... Just got built Jan 31st, Just moved in Feb 1st, B-day in Aug, the wifey is going to get me cabinets on right side and shelves w/ workbench on left. Its a few months away but I do hate looking at it as much as you do!!!!!! lol (eyesore)

Originally Posted by bcp06tc
nice. i was thinking about doing a his and hers TC thing. My gf loves mine lol and she has some good ideas for mods but not really my style. Keep up the progess!
My wife just FELL in love w/ hers.... she is more geared on making it hella flush and really making the style look GOOD. She told me "I'm not that crazy on making it faster. I just want to look better than everyone elses!!!" lol.... RESPECT

We were going to make it twins, same rims & lug nuts, int. dash lights, stubby antenna, front lip, same leds in head & fog assy, ect. Then she just started searching all kinds of stuff for hers. Soooo I think the only thing we might have the same is the rims lol
Old 03-18-2013, 05:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

My wife bought a tC soon after we started dating because she liked mine so much.

And then a couple years later I bought a Legacy GT and she decided she liked it so much that she bought one of her own. What can I say, she has great taste... mine.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:07 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thats awsome. Sounds like a keeper to me!!

Id say our wives kick ___!!
Old 03-20-2013, 09:55 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

few more pics!!!

KIMSaBEACH got the spoiler installed....
fog lamps to come

now of mine =)

Old 03-21-2013, 05:27 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Alvinio87

now of mine =)

i want your hood!!! its expensive though... =/
i wish my chick was like that, well my chick prefer a v6 or v8... she wants it to be faster than my car lol so she wants both looks and performance
Old 03-21-2013, 02:55 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by Sleeper_TC
i want your hood!!! its expensive though... =/
i wish my chick was like that, well my chick prefer a v6 or v8... she wants it to be faster than my car lol so she wants both looks and performance
CF hoods are hot stuff, I too want one. And for the v6/v8 thing, for the cost/time issue I can understand, but if she gets a manual, turbo can be effective on the gas price as long as you don't go into boost all the time, or so I've been told...hah

And for the OP, the silver/cement colors are two of my three favorite colors for the tC. Keep up the work man!
Old 03-21-2013, 03:51 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

few more pics!!!

KIMSaBEACH got the spoiler installed....
fog lamps to come

now of mine =)

Nice looking tC's! Love the concrete! Tempted to paint my xB that color.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:13 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

The hood was the first thing that was done on my car....
and thats why I named her Kami.... for the Kaminari hood!

My wife thinks I should paint my tc the same color as hers....
Old 03-22-2013, 05:04 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by RoboTuner
CF hoods are hot stuff, I too want one. And for the v6/v8 thing, for the cost/time issue I can understand, but if she gets a manual, turbo can be effective on the gas price as long as you don't go into boost all the time, or so I've been told...hah
yeah i know, i want one cause it'll help me vent hot air out of my car since im s/c and they dont come with intercoolers. well it's cause her first car was a turbo passat and she races in that and from that she went to a 06 infiniti m35 3.5L.... she just want something nice and fast and faster than mine!!! lol the speed limit around her area is 75... so she's basically used to going fast
Old 03-22-2013, 05:24 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

My wife thinks I should paint my tc the same color as hers....
Hmm? Tempting but since you already have a Concrete tC might want to do another color if you're going through the pain of repainting. Like a Lambo orange that flops from a deep orange in the shade to a gold in the sun.

yeah i know, i want one cause it'll help me vent hot air out of my car since im s/c and they dont come with intercoolers. well it's cause her first car was a turbo passat and she races in that and from that she went to a 06 infiniti m35 3.5L.... she just want something nice and fast and faster than mine!!! lol the speed limit around her area is 75... so she's basically used to going fast
My wife is always trying to get her xB lower than mine! I was lower for a bit then she went and got some new wheels to make her a tad lower than me now.

75mph! I wish MO would get hip with the speed limit. 70mph is the fastest you'll find around here. Of course though if it was 75 people would do 85!
Old 03-22-2013, 05:46 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Talking

Originally Posted by Metalcoffin
My wife is always trying to get her xB lower than mine! I was lower for a bit then she went and got some new wheels to make her a tad lower than me now.

75mph! I wish MO would get hip with the speed limit. 70mph is the fastest you'll find around here. Of course though if it was 75 people would do 85!
thats pretty cool though cause you wont find much people (females) that are like that!!!
i told my fiancee that im going to crank up my boost to 9lbs which will help me more than now so she wants me to either get her a 2012 nissan maxima 3.5L and turbo that, or turbo her m35, or get her a 2013 3.8L Genisis! lol

that is the freeway but if she talks the regular streets with all the lights its 60... she tends to race and speed down that road lol theres only one light down that 5 mile road too
Old 03-22-2013, 05:58 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

thats pretty cool though cause you wont find much people (females) that are like that!!!
i told my fiancee that im going to crank up my boost to 9lbs which will help me more than now so she wants me to either get her a 2012 nissan maxima 3.5L and turbo that, or turbo her m35, or get her a 2013 3.8L Genisis! lol

that is the freeway but if she talks the regular streets with all the lights its 60... she tends to race and speed down that road lol theres only one light down that 5 mile road too
True, it is pretty kewl when you and your significant other share the same passion with cars. Only downside is you're always broke because you have two people buying car parts all the time!
Old 03-22-2013, 03:32 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

True, it is pretty kewl when you and your significant other share the same passion with cars. Only downside is you're always broke because you have two people buying car parts all the time!
SO TRUE!!! hahaha

Thats freakin hilarious because my wife wanted a genesis coupe SOOOO BAD... then we test drove one and it just didn't have that awe factor for her and she was thoroughly disappointed. I had her ina 12 xB and told her how awesome the tC2 is but just not as fast as the coupe. She hopped in the tC2 and I just saw her eyes get huge and she fell in love.
Old 03-23-2013, 03:02 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

SO TRUE!!! hahaha

Thats freakin hilarious because my wife wanted a genesis coupe SOOOO BAD... then we test drove one and it just didn't have that awe factor for her and she was thoroughly disappointed. I had her ina 12 xB and told her how awesome the tC2 is but just not as fast as the coupe. She hopped in the tC2 and I just saw her eyes get huge and she fell in love.
im guessing she was looking for that comfort and smooth ride lol
my chick wants any nice and fast car lol

well the thing is Im the one that is basically buying parts for both cars not the two lol
Old 03-23-2013, 07:37 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Ha ha, I guess in a way I'm buying the parts since it's my credit card she uses. At least she asks me before she buys...at least I think she's asking...maybe she's just telling me and I don't know it?

Have to admit the tC2 is bang for buck. The stealership had a test drive when they first came out. I was kind of impressed with the power and liked the 6speed manual(wish that was an option for the xB). The flat on the bottom of the steering wheel was kind of funky but I guess you'd get used to it.
Old 03-23-2013, 02:12 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

The flat on the bottom of the steering wheel was kind of funky but I guess you'd get used to it.
I freakin LOVE the tC2 steering wheel (SW)... its flat on the bottom and a little more narrow on the sides to be a little more race inspired. I want to switch out my tC1 SW to the tC2 SW.... a boy can only dream

Quick Reply: His and Hers (Alvinio87 & KIMSaBEACH)