Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Horror story

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-2005, 10:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

not to start anything , but like alanis morresette (cant spell ) said isnt it ironic how we talk about riced out cars and its rice or thats rice but the tc interior is modeled after japanese rice paper lol so i thought id throw that into the mix . ok

carry on
Old 07-10-2005, 11:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by motozen
its all about claiming how cheap it is... but if you actually make your car the way it should be it is always way over.

Sure you can buy a kia sorento for 19500. bone freakin' stock. Once you put the options on (liike any car) it turns into a 30k car immediately.

I hate that about car advertising.... along with how they state crank hp #s then whp...
IT cost them no additional money to lower it at the factory, you just put on shorter springs. HEllo people!
Old 07-11-2005, 12:11 AM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

its not pink enough

Originally Posted by TOAST3R
I want pics of a pink tC!
I WANT PICS OF A PINK tC!!!
I WANT PICS OF A PINK tC!!!
Old 07-11-2005, 12:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

the car in the back is a crappy photochop pink hehehe
Old 07-11-2005, 12:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by 2eZee
its all about claiming how cheap it is... but if you actually make your car the way it should be it is always way over.

Sure you can buy a kia sorento for 19500. bone freakin' stock. Once you put the options on (liike any car) it turns into a 30k car immediately.

I hate that about car advertising.... along with how they state crank hp #s then whp...
IT cost them no additional money to lower it at the factory, you just put on shorter springs. HEllo people!
true
Old 07-11-2005, 12:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Not really... If they made them with the lowering springs you know they would still offer them without as well (many people dont want their car lowered, even 1.25 inches). So that means two sets of parts to keep track of at the factory, more chance for mistakes because of this and more overhead. Then, how many would they build of each? And the biggest factor: They wouldnt be able to sell us the springs for $200 bucks or so that would cost them a fraction of that at the factory.
Old 07-11-2005, 01:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by engifineer

Not really... If they made them with the lowering springs you know they would still offer them without as well (many people dont want their car lowered, even 1.25 inches). So that means two sets of parts to keep track of at the factory, more chance for mistakes because of this and more overhead. Then, how many would they build of each? And the biggest factor: They wouldnt be able to sell us the springs for $200 bucks or so that would cost them a fraction of that at the factory.
true