2005-2010 [ANT10]

I have to vent, somtimes people just try to ruin your day :(

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 05:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default I have to vent, somtimes people just try to ruin your day :(

Well I had a totally disgruntled customer today. Here are the exact facts.

Wednesday the 7th I receive a small order for 6 leds.
Wednesday the 7th "same day" I ship the order priority mail

Thursday I am out of town on business

Friday the 9th I return home late at 11:30 at night from helping NST get to the drift event in las vegas. I have an email in my inbox from this customer threatening to take action against me if I do not respond now. So I respond letting him know that his package shipped same day and was delivered and that sending a threatening email after 24 hours of payment was not needed, I was polite about and let him know his package also was delivered same day he wrote the email.

The crazy part is his item was delivered FRIDAY the 9th 48 hours after payment!!!!. Now he threatensto take LEGAL action against me as he is a supposed attorney because I did not provide a receipt in the package for his credit card transaction!! OMG this guy is insane. He has his receipt through paypal in which he used to make his credit card transaction!!!!! Hell bring it on, would love to see this insanity actually hold up in court.

He also starts telling me that I provided the worst customer service was and that he is going to tell everyone not to shop with me!!!

Is this guy totally insane or am I missing somthing. Was the first time I felt the need to tell a customer off as I feel that was totally nuts bordering insanity.

Sorry guys just have to vent, this put a large damper on my Saturday morning. Think I am going to take the kids to Chuky Cheese to make them happy and them myself to Bass pro shops to make me happy!
Old 11-10-2007, 05:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

Sounds like a Class-A d-bag.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

yeah, I am not putting his name or email on here as it does not need to turn into that kinda thing... but man... that was the most crazy bunch of ish I have EVER encountered in all the years I have been online selling small items. Guess I just needed some mental support after that bashing.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Ronin Scion
SL Member
Premium Member

lol sorry to hear that man, he doesnt make any sense at all.. maybe just trying to bring you down.. lol if he wants to bring you to court for an order of 6 leds shipped fast just for not printing a receipt for him then let him do it lol, that guy is a psycho
Old 11-10-2007, 05:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If that guy is reading this, I hope he realises how much of an ásshat he is. 48 hours is great customer service. I wish all my internet orders arrived within 48 hours.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

I simply (try) to laugh at people who get so bent outta shape about something trivial like that. Maybe he just found out his old lady was sleeping around or something and you just happened to be in the crosshairs.

Have fun at Chucky Cheese. That place creeps me out...
Old 11-10-2007, 05:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

another fool trying to make threats on the internet!
Old 11-10-2007, 05:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Old 11-10-2007, 05:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I could understand if I shipped a week late or dissapeared for 5-6 days or somthing, this was just insanity.
Old 11-10-2007, 05:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

don't let it worry you man, i have ordered many kits from you, and only once out of like 30 orders did it take like 2 months before receiving it, Jeremy did replace the order after it went missing after a month, and i finally received the original order a month later and i returned it to him so he didn't lose out on product. Jeremy has the best customer service ever and i wouldn't let one guy ruin it for you.

But enjoy Chuck E Cheese, and Bass pro shop.
Old 11-10-2007, 06:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

He's probably just bitter because his boy fr...I mean girl friend didn't give him any lately. He talks a lot of ish because he probably has a big fancy car and little tiny *****. As stated earlier, sounds like he's just trying to bring you down because of his bad luck. Here's some advice that really helped me out about 15 years ago...

"Worry about what YOU have control over."

So don't sweat it until a problem arises (which I seriously doubt will) from this ****'s actions.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Some people are morons. Probably whiteblazer trying to start stuff with you Seriously though, I do wonder if he would do that though sometimes.

But I wouldnt worry about it Jeremy. People know you are a good vendor at this point. If someone wanted to pull that with me I would simply tell them to post it up on one of the forums. I have more than enough (aka all that I know of) satisfied customers that know their work is safe and backed by me, so I am not worried about one idiot with a complaint about nothing. I know your work stands on its own just the same, so it isnt going to hurt you.

I have yet to have this happen to me knock on wood. I have had a couple of people that had issues with work I did, and recieved overnight shipping, got it fixed and had either a partial or full refund for their trouble, so no complaints from them. The worst I have had is someone who sent me a bad check, then sent a check after several emails to cover the price and the bad check charge.. and that check was no good. Luckilly it was for a small amount and not worth chasing down, but I will never send anything out before a check is cleared, even on a 5 dollar sale, again.

Its all part of doing business with people unfortunately, but I dont think you have anything to worry about.
Old 11-10-2007, 07:23 PM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

just fire the customer
Old 11-10-2007, 11:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Garage1217

I had my gauges, hvac, and radio done by Jeremy and I shipped and received my products in a timely fashion with no problem. Then when the leds on my radio went out 2 days later, I contacted Jeremy and he repaired it without even asking any questions and threw in 5 leds for me to do my radio controls myself. I've noticed that Jeremy can be a bit busy at times and he seems to travel alot...but what that guy did to him was just plain wrong! People need to realize that Jeremy does not HAVE TO do led swaps for us Scion guys....he CHOOSES to do them...and at a very reasonable price. He makes every effort to keep his customers happy. Now with that said....Jeremy, 1. I hope that a-hole gets what he deserves. and 2. you shipped my radio back but forgot to send the leds for my radio control swap!. lol
Old 11-10-2007, 11:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

ACK! Oh man my bad, going right out! Man has been nuts latley with travel, sorry about that Thanks for the support guys.

Day ended up great, kids had a blast, took a lot of pics with the family and scouted out a new boat at bass pro shops
Old 11-10-2007, 11:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The guy probably forgot to take his meds for the week.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:25 AM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

guess what i ordered from you today =D

sparkplugs! 2step colder ngk woohoo

people overreact too much, does the guy even post on these forums?
he should have known better
Old 11-11-2007, 12:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

Some people just hate good customer service............i run an internet business too restoring Art work for prople all over the world and have ran into a lot of greedy crazy stupids like that guy...........Same day shipping is impressive........most places take a week or two to even process your order.........don't sweat it.......have acold one and get to work.....
Old 11-11-2007, 03:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Cool thanks guys Yes I did receive the spark plug order The warehouse only ships plugs priority mail Tuesday and Thursday so I cannot ship those quite so fast but will see if I can push them to ship faster!

and thanks for the support guys, needed that as I do try darn hard.

Also no idea if he is a member or not, just a person placing a random order.
Old 11-11-2007, 03:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team N.V.S.

shame on u garage. u mean u didn't teleport it to him right after he placed the order?

seriously. 48 hours is lightning fast shipping. on average my orders take bout 1 week or longer. fastest was 3 days i think.

how the heck did that fool escape from his straightjacket anyway?

Quick Reply: I have to vent, somtimes people just try to ruin your day :(