Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

I really think there is something to this curse thing...

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2004, 05:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow, TEXAS air is really getting to you...

no such Thing hun,

Do u talk to Outer space people to?

WOAHHHHHHHH

JUST SAY NO to the midwest!
Old 12-11-2004, 05:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

The problem here is clear to me, it nestles between the driver's seat and the steering wheel.
Old 12-11-2004, 01:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Just wait. This was new car number 14. I have never been in an accident that was my fault. Only three of my new cars were ever in an accident at all. Cursed car #5, cursed car #14 and a set-up accident caused by some green-card-carrying a$$holes in car #10. That BMW was not cursed. It was just a magnet for wetbacks trying to make a quick buck off my insurance company.

Add in all the rattles that the dealer cannot fix, and this car is not something I want to keep. A Mini Cooper S Works is going to be #15.
Old 12-11-2004, 01:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i think u just need a new head, ?
Old 12-11-2004, 02:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Exclusive
SL Member

Haha...if you're worried about curses, a British car is definitely the way to go =P
Old 12-13-2004, 01:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scionista
Just wait. This was new car number 14. I have never been in an accident that was my fault. Only three of my new cars were ever in an accident at all. Cursed car #5, cursed car #14 and a set-up accident caused by some green-card-carrying a$$holes in car #10. That BMW was not cursed. It was just a magnet for wetbacks trying to make a quick buck off my insurance company.

Add in all the rattles that the dealer cannot fix, and this car is not something I want to keep. A Mini Cooper S Works is going to be #15.
Yeah I'd say you're cursed. Perhaps you're being punished for being a bigot dip____ redneck.
Old 12-13-2004, 04:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by Jessman360
Yeah I'd say you're cursed. Perhaps you're being punished for being a bigot dip____ redneck.
I agree. I dont care what they did to you, "wetback" is a term that should never be used. Hope you have fun with your curse!
Old 12-13-2004, 04:51 AM
Nox
5 Year Member

as for the curse......totally psychosematic...(spelling)

as for the racist....did u git ur gun rack installed at port?

i dont believe in curses but i got a nick in the sideview on the way home (dealer is covering) and 2 weeks ago i was driving and half a tree fell on my car

got call the scratches out.... :D
but i have 1 gash in the rear bumper from the tree limb rolling off my cost....cut its not too bad...3/4" long 1/8" deep
Old 12-13-2004, 12:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ScummyMcOwnage
Originally Posted by Jessman360
I agree. I dont care what they did to you, "wetback" is a term that should never be used. Hope you have fun with your curse!
You try living in a town where one of the best ways for green-cards to make money is to hook up with a shady lawyer and doctor and go out and stage accidents. They got me once and two weeks after I finally got $7,000 worth of damage repaired to my 8-month old BMW, they attempted it again. I was very suspicious of the junky car in front of me this time and when they slammed on their brakes and stopped in the middle of the road, I was able to avoid them. I chased their chicken-$hit little a$$es down while calling the cops. Turned out they had been involved in FOUR different staged accidents in four different cars. My insurance company paid out $50K to the two in the car I bumped on the first set-up accident, even though I told them it was a set-up. The next week, my insurance company got another identical claim from the same attorney. They did not fight that one either. It was not until the claims started piling up that anything was done. They were only targeting new BMW's and Mercedes and the repair claims were really adding up. They eventually caught the ring that arranged my accident. The lawyer and the doctor did time and my two green-card carrying friends got a free trip back to Mexico.

The term fit these individuals. I am not a racist. Not all Hispanics are wetbacks and not all Texans are rednecks with gun racks. If the shoe fits, I will place it on their foot. I could always ram it up their a$$, but that would be cruel.

Since I am now going to unload my tC, I am watching very carefully for the next set-up accident. Any time I see an old beater with two people in it, and I notice that they are driving side by side with another vehicle, I am going to get behind them. If they slam on their brakes for no reason, I am going to jam the accelerator to the floor and take aim. They are told that in these set-up accidents that they will not get hurt. The person behind them will always try to stop and the impact will be minor. I will make sure that if my insurance company pays out another $50K, that it will all go to their medical bills. My only problem is that I am driving a tC and they are told to go after only new luxury German cars. Maybe I will glue a roundel or a three pointed star to the front of the car.
Old 12-13-2004, 01:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

hmm....I still see no reason for racist remarks. They are bad people for what they did to you, but no need to insult an entire race. There are many other names you could call them.
Old 12-13-2004, 06:00 PM
5 Year Member

ok.. first things first you have had how many cars? 14..ok.. that tells me that you are too critcal.. or you are spoiled.. I have had 2 count that 2 cars.. I had a truck for 11 years.. and was aware of every scratch it had.. didn't make it cursed.didn't make it anything but a truck that was driven by an owner that liked to drive... when i sold it there was 250,000 miles on it and it ran great looked great and I got offered $5000 for it.. then second car I am selling is a great car.. yeah it has a couple of rockchips in it.. but that doesnt mean it is a cursed car.I am selling it because I needed more backseat room that's the only reason... If I were you I would look into Public transportation for a while it you feel you have a cursed car.. that or get a mountain bike and enjoy the weather..

Get over yourself.. get real.. the Tc is up for the car of the year... maybe you are the one that is cursed.. anyone who goes threw that many cars has to have something against commitment..
Old 12-13-2004, 06:01 PM
5 Year Member

ok.. first things first you have had how many cars? 14..ok.. that tells me that you are too critcal.. or you are spoiled.. I have had 2 count that 2 cars.. I had a truck for 11 years.. and was aware of every scratch it had.. didn't make it cursed.didn't make it anything but a truck that was driven by an owner that liked to drive... when i sold it there was 250,000 miles on it and it ran great looked great and I got offered $5000 for it.. then second car I am selling is a great car.. yeah it has a couple of rockchips in it.. but that doesnt mean it is a cursed car.I am selling it because I needed more backseat room that's the only reason... If I were you I would look into Public transportation for a while it you feel you have a cursed car.. that or get a mountain bike and enjoy the weather..

Get over yourself.. get real.. the Tc is up for the car of the year... maybe you are the one that is cursed.. anyone who goes threw that many cars has to have something against commitment..
Old 12-13-2004, 06:08 PM
5 Year Member

sorry for the double quote computer was running slow.. dble click and it dble posted.. my bad
Old 12-13-2004, 06:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Maybe i was the only one that found his posts really funny lol. Try keeping an open mind about this crap dudes, if that stuff happened to you im sure you wouldnt take it up the ___ like good little boys/ girls
Old 12-13-2004, 06:50 PM
5 Year Member

take it up the ___ no but go threw cars like paper towels no.. that it was struck a nerve with me..
Old 12-13-2004, 07:41 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I don't know why you care about how many cars someone has had....