Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

M2-Motoring tC SEMA and CES project =)

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008, 07:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks for the response joe. i will get pics to you as soon as possible. i havent had a chance to upload stuff to my pbucket as of yet and there is a long standing issue with the company the car went to sema with that we have to resolve. and i dont think i was being that defensive, just a little irritated that people don't read the first post to see the basis of the vehicle.

highvoltage. if you would like to see some more of our builds that are a bit more extensive feel free to check out this yrs project xD we did with a 3sgte or tina's tC we helped with also for sema builds. some of the other builds we've helped with is the mobil1 xB with the tundra swapped engine and rwd and several others in the past. we also helped with the cusco g37 that will be in the gran turismo 5 game as well as the high end performance top secret nardo supra =)
Old 11-29-2008, 07:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

High End G37 and Supra FTW!
Old 11-29-2008, 07:37 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by M2-Motoring
thanks for the response joe. i will get pics to you as soon as possible. i havent had a chance to upload stuff to my pbucket as of yet and there is a long standing issue with the company the car went to sema with that we have to resolve. and i dont think i was being that defensive, just a little irritated that people don't read the first post to see the basis of the vehicle.

highvoltage. if you would like to see some more of our builds that are a bit more extensive feel free to check out this yrs project xD we did with a 3sgte or tina's tC we helped with also for sema builds. some of the other builds we've helped with is the mobil1 xB with the tundra swapped engine and rwd and several others in the past. we also helped with the cusco g37 that will be in the gran turismo 5 game as well as the high end performance top secret nardo supra =)
What yal helped with the tundra motor xb. Sweet!! that thing is cool. Wow and the supra and g37 nice. Didnt know that. Well i never said your work was bad and obviously it isnt if your involved in those projects. Thanks for the info.