Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Making me cry... (56K Beware)

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 11:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

There might be one good thing that actually comes out of this. Since my dad is repairing it, I asked him to save both headlights. They both have to be replaced due to the connectors actually being broken, but the lenses and bulbs are still in tact. Here are some questions for you:

Would anybody be intersted in buying them off of me rather cheaply to test out a possible halo/angel eyes conversion?

or

should I keep them and use them as a tutorial for something like smoking out the headlights or removing the amber insert?

Lets hear your voice. Thanks.
Old 10-08-2004, 12:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team Sushi
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scion Evolution

watch out for Preludes. . . some of em can be pretty mean.
Also there are a lot of crap Honda's but when they are fast, they are FAST.

There's a sub 11 second Honda ACCORD, in Concord. My best friend raced him on his Yamaha R6 600 and got beaten! I have to admit, one of Honda's greatest points is the strong aftermarket following. . . so far I've been kinda unhappy and the small selection Scion has been given, but it is still new so. . .
Old 10-08-2004, 04:14 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

That sucks man! I know how you feel. I got my side door and fender scraped as well as the mirror assembly knocked off.
Old 10-09-2004, 10:06 PM
5 Year Member

Default Re: Making me cry... (56K Beware)

Originally Posted by emoinwinter
Originally Posted by i64X
Originally Posted by emoinwinter
She doesn't mind too much though, because it is a tC that she is climbing over. Now if it was a Honda it would be a different story...
Ignorance like this rules. I've owned Hondas that would eat every tC on the road in every aspect of the word. There was no reason to post that comment.
The question that I have for you my friend is have you owned a Honda and a tC? I had the king of all ricer cars, a 2000 Civic SI. Trust me, the tC is a thousand times better. Also, once I go forced induction with the tC, it would probably eat your alleged "hondas" alive.

Also, one more thing for you to ponder about. The car that I owned before the tC was a 1999 Mustang GT. While you were ____ing your pants breaking under 16 seconds I was running well into the low 13s. F--- off...
f--- off, LOL. grow up you idiot. you posted a stupid comment that had nothing to do with your accident. what's wrong with responding to your dumb comment? wow you had a mustang before, so what? it's not hard to make a pos w/ a big engine fast.
Old 10-09-2004, 10:08 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by ooopsij
well talking about honda, s2000 is different story well
but all the other hondas tc can eat up
LOL
Old 10-09-2004, 10:12 PM
5 Year Member

oh yeah, talking about ricer cars, i see you've already added factory rice w/ that stupid cf sticker for your b-pillar. LOL