Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

My NEW shift boot via. Fiber FX {PIX}

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2005, 03:09 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by RedheadedStepChild
Lets not jump the gun here, hes probably going to have more white accents in the interior...at least that would make more sense. Bottom line, its your car, have at it.
i'm gonna have to agree here, who knows what else he's planning on doing. not everyone can overhaul the entire interior in one shot.

you guys need to be less critical and stop ripping everybody apart just b/c you don't agree.
Old 06-08-2005, 03:21 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

probably gets dirty faster that way too... id put a silver one on it. white doesnt go well with all the silver stuff around it
Old 06-08-2005, 03:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

omg you people are freaking harsh... its a damn shift boot! t
Old 06-08-2005, 03:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by WarrenSteve
omg you people are freaking harsh... its a damn shift boot! t
Seriously... I can see how not many people would like it, but damn... I see a lot of worse crap on the road nowadays. But it's whatever turns you on that counts!
Old 06-08-2005, 03:54 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I bet that it would look 100x better if the shift boot were made of different color !!! I really think it'd look really cool w/ black carbon fiber or gun-metal gray !!!
Old 06-08-2005, 04:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If you look into a black interior of a TC your eyes will always be attracted to that shifter since it sticks out like a mf. + whatever else everybody is saying.
Old 06-08-2005, 05:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

now i know why so many people post pics of their stock tc's. you guy/girls ripped that guys head off just because he wanted to share w/ you guys his new shift boot. it's no wonder why people would rather just post stock pics so a$$es like some people in here won't just talk ****. i understand that everyone has their own opinion and everyone who posts a pic in a forum runs the risk of getting hated on, but there is a difference between saying that you're not feeling it to straight out saying that the guy is a stupid ricer and that it just looks horrible. i thought scion was all about customization.

now to put in my .02, i'm not really feeling the white shiftboot but if you think it looks great then that's all that matters. i personally woulda left the stock boot on it but replaced the stitching to white stitching that way it doesn't stand out as much but still can see that the stitching matches w/ the outside paint of the car. good luck w/ everything and just ignore some of these d!ckheads.
Old 06-08-2005, 12:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

As I posted earlier (professionally i may add) I don't like it. However, if you are going to add more white accents then I say do it if you like the way it looks. Most of these guys that are calling you ___ and ricey haven't done anything to their cars at all.
Old 06-08-2005, 12:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thank you to the people who actually give their opinion and not just come out throwing punches.

and NO im not goona do the whole interior in 1 bang. i dont have the money for that. i work more than 2 jobs to make my living. not some little daddys little rich boy.

maybe i WILL try the Black with white stitch.

at least im not posting up pics like :Just got my new STOCK tC..here are pics!:

i can see a stock tc at anytime! so us what you are doing to it!
Old 06-08-2005, 02:33 PM
5 Year Member
Team ScioNRG

Originally Posted by jaydub
Originally Posted by LucidBD
your a $%^&ing tool
irony alert!

lol LOL
Old 06-08-2005, 06:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by LucidBD
i can see a stock tc at anytime! so us what you are doing to it!
Threads like this keep people from posting pics of custom stuff. People like to tell them how much it sucks and how it made them ___.

Don't let that discourage you however.
Old 06-08-2005, 09:44 PM
Emo
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I can care less what some whiny little **** somewhere 1500 miles away from me thinks about my car... that's why we have this forum.. to SHARE our love and passion w/ the rest of the tC owners.. not to hate it...

so yeah.. back to the topic, I like SRX's idea w/ the white stitching... that will be perfect on that white car..

ahh.. white was my second choice after black so I do love the SW tC a whole lot more than the other colors..

-Emo
Old 06-08-2005, 11:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Emo i originally ordered the tC in Black but when it got to the dealer i had decided that i want the White. so they got me a white one in less than a week. im very happy with white.
Old 06-08-2005, 11:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I must say, your car is going to look pretty good.

Super White tC with white accents all around; that's hawt.

All the silver and gray will probably have to be replaced with white though.. that's a lot of stuff. When you pull if off though you'll be satisfied I'm sure.

Keep ... well, Don't keep us updated.. perhaps when it's all done. Good job with the install.
Old 06-09-2005, 12:26 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I like it. Its just a shiftboot I dont see any need for everyone to get so homotional about it.
Old 06-09-2005, 12:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

So many haters
That might actually look good if there is more white in the interior.
Picture what Crafter did but in white....

Old 06-09-2005, 12:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

Its like seeing someone wearing black pants, black shoes, with white socks . Anyway, I would have spent my money on shift **** first.
Old 06-09-2005, 12:40 AM
Banned
SL Member

Nope, dont care if all you start being politically correct like posers, that shift boot is plain UGLY, no other word for it. It qualifies as RICE, it qualifies as BAD TASTE, and last but not least it qualifies as ___. In the back of your minds you all know it, so why appease some sensitive little dork and just say it, this is a forum and he asked us to say what we think. "As long as you like it that's all that matters" What kinda half-wit bullsh*t is that, that's like saying that beauty is on the inside. Newsflash, it isn't, thats what ugly peoples mothers say to their children to make them feel better and not jump off a bridge. Furthermore, with that 20 bucks or however much that piece of sh*t boot cost, you coulda scooped up some luminics bulbs, or vinyl overlays, or some half decent wax and given her a good shine. You could have bought a nice CD to bump in there, you could even have bought an emblem or something to dress her up. You could have painted your calipers or engine cover, shaved the rear emblems. You could even have done a custom mesh grill. You could have done any number of CLEAN, goodlooking, cost effective mods but you chose to do the most ridiculous looking, lame brained, cockeyed thing you could possibly do with that money. That is why I speak up about how much I hate that, it's embarrassing to the whole Scion scene, no, as a matter of fact it's embarrassing to humanity. Seriously you are an embarrassment to all, human and alien alike. So please, for gods sake remove that stupid boot, and use it to for what it should be used as...a cumrag and only a cumrag.

On a lighter note, that custom painted tC was even worse than this because it cost the person like 3 grand or something ridiculous, but at least they put serious effort into doing a mod, not dropping like 15 bucks on some ___ shift boot that just sits in the middle of the car, ostrisizing itself from the rest of the car, and thereby ostrisizing the car from all other tC's, which consequently ostrisizes it's dill-hole driver from the rest of non-ricer, human kind. Ahahah I could go on all day about this guys punk ___ shift boot but I'll chill cause I'm tired of typing.

P.S. I just gotta reiterate how ugly that is, I have a Superwhite tC and that would never look good , regardless of color. If you accent anything else in the interior white it'll only look more stupid. Do yourself a favor and just go into your garage, make sure all the doors are closed, and turn on the car. Linger for a while, let the carbon monoxide fill you with tingles. Only then will your true modding capacity be coaxed into its fullest expression. Seriously go do it it's a good mod for your car and good for your health, and it'll make your shift boot look great!
Old 06-09-2005, 02:03 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

wow... you must have the smallest ***** of all time, To type allllllllll that over a shift boot. Good luck with that.
Old 06-09-2005, 02:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Quick Reply: My NEW shift boot via. Fiber FX {PIX}