2005-2010 [ANT10]

My Scion "Experience"

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 07:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

If it is a throwout bearing, then it will definitely get worse fairly quickly. As long as you have some warranty time left (tranny is covered under the 5/60 warranty) then you should be fine by the time it starts getting worse. You also have documented proof that you took it in under warranty with the complaint.. so you should be covered either way.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

WOW sounds like my Experiance. I had Corporate come out and check my tC out too because of a wierd odd noise and a very irratic Idle. I told them to call me when the tech got there as well, i never got a call. I wanted to explain it to the tech myself but NOPE they couldnt do that for me.

I now have another wierd Rattle/Tapping noise whenver i pass the 3rpm mark, took it in about 3 times, they hear the problem and say they wont do anything until it get's worse. I complained to all the managers everything!! They only kept telling me to bring it in bring it in, i finally got ____ed yelled at the manager telling him, I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS SH@# I HAVE A JOB, I NEED MY CAR! and i walked away. So whatever i give up...!
Old 03-24-2006, 08:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scoobyroo2002
I now have another wierd Rattle/Tapping noise whenver i pass the 3rpm mark, took it in about 3 times, they hear the problem and say they wont do anything until it get's worse. I complained to all the managers everything!! They only kept telling me to bring it in bring it in, i finally got ____ed yelled at the manager telling him, I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS SH@# I HAVE A JOB, I NEED MY CAR! and i walked away. So whatever i give up...!
That's bad service. I am a frustrated with my local dealer as well (Alexandria, Toyota). If you give up just like that, they'll just shrug it off and act like nothing happened. You gotta be a pain in the ___ to them.

Piece of junk rattling tCrap.

/me kicks it to the ground
Old 03-24-2006, 08:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS
Team ScioNRG
DelMarVa
Scion Evolution
Scion Tuners

although i dont like nagging customers
if you have an issue liek that, and let it go....they will forget about the hoel thing
keep bugging them, or the manager until enough ppl have heard you that you get someones attention