Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

my tC is in

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2005, 03:19 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default my tC is in

Get this... alright, I went to the Toyota dealership to, of course, get my tC. I talked to the salesmen (real nice guy), test drove the tC, got my customization down and it was on its way. The dealership had to find one. Straight from Jacksonville, Florida is where mine came from. That day was on a Saturday. The salesmen told me it would be 4-6 days to get the car in. So I waited, and waited and waited. The 6th day rolls by and here comes the 7th day. I'm freakin out. I call the dealership and they said its on the truck headed from Jacksonville. 8th day comes, 9th day comes, no tC. Finally on the 10th day, I get a call from my salesman, and he said it's in, only one problem. It's in the wrong city. There were two silver tC's coming from Jacksonville, mine and some other one. The truckdriver dropped off mine and the wrong dealership and in completely different city and the other one at my dealership. I could have gotten my tC a few days earlier but didn't but it's all good cause now I have it. Reminder to truckdrivers: check your shipment destinations.
Old 02-08-2005, 03:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

What was the difference between the two tCs? Oh and fix your "A Future Scion Owner" Avatar.
Old 02-08-2005, 03:26 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Mine had under the dash blue LED's, mesh OBX shiftknob, mudguards, security system, bumper protector. The other one had a spoiler, different shift ****. How do you change the "Future Scion Owner" thingie?
Old 02-08-2005, 03:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Click it, to register your car