Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

MY TC IS CURSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![keying]

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2004, 07:51 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default MY TC IS CURSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![keying]

Okay I got my scion about 3 weeks ago, and to this point it has been keyed twice scratched by some _______s doors twice, and tonight I just caught a nail in my right rear tire. At this rate my Tc will explode within 2-3 weeks. Have any of you been cursed by your car . -Matt
Old 09-11-2004, 09:21 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default Re: MY TC IS CURSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Matt687
Okay I got my scion about 3 weeks ago, and to this point it has been keyed twice scratched by some _______s doors twice, and tonight I just caught a nail in my right rear tire. At this rate my Tc will explode within 2-3 weeks. Have any of you been cursed by your car . -Matt
Damn haters... not yet my friend, but if I ever catch someone trying, I have my swords in my trunk, and I swear I'll chop their heads off... :twisted:
Old 09-11-2004, 01:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Mines ok so far. Just sits in the driveway everyday. I think I move it just when I wash it. People constantly keyed my old civic. I think were better off just walking than driving the tC.
Old 09-12-2004, 09:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

where in the world do you live? i haven't seen or heard about that in the midwest..
Old 09-12-2004, 01:46 PM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by leonDB

Damn haters... not yet my friend, but if I ever catch someone trying, I have my swords in my trunk, and I swear I'll chop their heads off... :twisted:
I don't know about the sword, but I have always kept a Louisville slugger in the backseat for special occaisions. :twisted:
Old 09-12-2004, 05:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Matt687
What's with people and swords? If they have a gun you're f'ed.
Old 09-12-2004, 05:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
N.G.S.O.

not if your quick enough you can cut them up
Old 09-12-2004, 06:37 PM
5 Year Member

My car was a hit and run victim 6 days after I got it. Someone also hit my car door with theres which left a dent and some paint fom thier vehicle. Nobody ever did anyhing to hurt my old car. It was a beater and people stayed away from it. Now that I have a new/decent car people target it like it has a bullseye on it.

What ever happened to people that take responsibility for what they do?
Old 09-12-2004, 09:07 PM
5 Year Member

The wind blew a shopping cart into my month old tC earlier this month. At full speed in an empty parking lot. I turned around just in time to see it hit.

Had to go to Toyota here in tucson and get paintless dent repair done. =( looks new again now, though.
Old 09-13-2004, 03:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by fyrewal

I don't know about the sword, but I have always kept a Louisville slugger in the backseat for special occaisions. :twisted:
LOL! right there with you! my 1/2 size bat is in my backseat as well! its my "motivator"

Whats that? don't like it my way?. . . .this'll motivate you to see it my way!
Old 09-13-2004, 04:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I keep my 18 inch Maglight in my trunk. Trust me, with FOUR D batteries, that thing packs a punch. :D
Old 09-13-2004, 05:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i ahve road flares, they burn sting and oh yeah hurt
Old 09-13-2004, 05:40 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I know how you feel!! I haven't even made my first payment yet.
I have had the car for 3 weeks also.
This is what happened to my car about 2 days ago.
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=27117
Old 09-13-2004, 01:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ProjectD
I keep my 18 inch Maglight in my trunk. Trust me, with FOUR D batteries, that thing packs a punch. :D
Yeah, but the true idiots carry guns which outdoes bats and flashlights.....

Kevin
Old 09-13-2004, 01:44 PM
Banned
SL Member

rock, paper , scissors...lol you boys make me laugh....I would never even think of hurting someones car....butt you know, when you cut someone off, sometimes they remember... :twisted:
Old 09-13-2004, 03:34 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I've gotten keyed at my school. A bunch of ____-faced haters, and its a fricken catholic school. Somethings wrong in our world.
Old 09-13-2004, 03:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Tampa tC
I've gotten keyed at my school. A bunch of ____-faced haters, and its a fricken catholic school. Somethings wrong in our world.
My mom works at a Catholic private school in South Florida. I stopped by once and the student parking lot was full of s2000s, escalades, evos, r32/gtis, etc...all new cars... sigh I think private schoolers are worse than public school kids. They seem to think they can do anything they want. The upper level private schools have the most spoiled kids...

When parking on campus, if there is a lot of people looking for parking and I find a parking space, it's like Christmas. But if someone tries to take my spot, I usually let them take it. I don't want to walk back to my car and see vandalism. I had this one girl signal for a spot I had dibs on for at least 10 seconds. I flashed my high beams at her and she sped off calling me a '____er.' Good thing I wasn't staying long. :D

Also, I try my best not to park next to Camaros and other vehicles with huge doors...
Old 09-28-2004, 10:49 PM
5 Year Member

My car was only 5 days off the truck when I backed it into my friend's car. She parked in my blind spot behind my garage door where no one ever parks and I backed right into her. I'm usually a really good driver too!

Now at 8 days old it's going to the body shop at the dealer. Luckily mine's only cosmetic damage, but I'm still bummed!

Oh, well, new cars are always magnets for bumps and dings - better just get used to it..........
Old 09-29-2004, 02:18 AM
erc
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I prefer a crow bar to a baseball bat..

And the guy with the sword.. is this your website?

http://www.realultimatepower.net/index3.htm
Old 09-29-2004, 04:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

usually the common weapon in your trunk is a metal baseball bat. when i had my old civic i use to keep a steak knife in the pocket of the drivers door and a scissor in the back seat cup holder. i didnt kept it there as a weapon, i just simply forget to take it out of the car. i never used those holders.... so i dont keep defensive weapons in my car.

as for guns, not everybody holds one. unless you live in a bad neighbor hood (ghettos or projects). plus keeping a gun in your car is worser than a metal baseball bat.

my brother does have a .45 handgun (very loud) with cop killer bullets (nickname for the bullets that shoots through bullet proof vests) under his drivers seat. i really dont know much about my brother and what he does.... he's not in a gang tho...

and matt, you must be a hater yourself because someone is hatin back... start takin safety procedures with your car for now on.

Quick Reply: MY TC IS CURSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![keying]