Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

The official post YOUR Forza tC pics thread! 56k beware!

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 04:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Tag: The Zebman

I hope to have this game in a few days.
Old 06-02-2007, 04:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
1UP Crew
SL Member

heres mine:

Old 06-02-2007, 09:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I wanna buy a 360, then buy this game now. But money for Xbox or money towards real TC, decisions decisions...
Old 06-03-2007, 12:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

here's some more, though ive since removed the decals.

Old 06-03-2007, 12:59 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by dropzone
I started with a BSP tC, changed the paint to white for a moment to see what the kits look like, anyways here's my tC on dubs with a little surprise vid for ya'll

a little clip of me messin around, enjoy! I know my tC owns.
http://media11.filewind.com/g.php?filepath=4305

Holla @ ya boy on XBL, TX Hustla

EDIT:Seems like it didn't like my hotlinking to the pics on FM and yes, I forgot to take of traction control/stm
aa RWD burnout in a tc...
Old 06-03-2007, 01:25 AM
5 Year Member
KAD
SL Member

Im pretty sure he did an engine swap so the tC has a RWD platform.
Old 06-03-2007, 01:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Big Sky Scion
SL Member

can't remember exact numbers but i've got over 400 hp. and it only weighs about 2200 lbs.

don't worry, it's not RWD

this one beside the stocky is my favorite pic

how do you get the cf trunk
Old 06-03-2007, 01:33 AM
SL Member

Originally Posted by Niteridr75
Im pretty sure he did an engine swap so the tC has a RWD platform.
OMG... are you serious. that is a little over the top. i thought this game was suposed to be realistic. does anyone have an awd twin turbo v-12 yaris yet?
Old 06-03-2007, 01:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SCIONshane
can't remember exact numbers but i've got over 400 hp. and it only weighs about 2200 lbs.

how are u guys gettin the cf trunks
I don't know of any CF pattern anywhere when messing with paint or decals like the first one, so my guess is using black paint.

And regarding my tC, yes it has the 3S-GE swap RWD conversion. You mad? On another forum one guy has a RWD Civic with a S2000 swap.
Old 06-03-2007, 01:51 AM
SL Member

I don't know of any CF pattern anywhere when messing with paint or decals like the first one, so my guess is using black paint.

And regarding my tC, yes it has the 3S-GE swap RWD conversion. You mad? On another forum one guy has a RWD Civic with a S2000 swap.
god i wish it was only that easy in real life
Old 06-03-2007, 02:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Brett

god i wish it was only that easy in real life
You're not the only one.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I agree with CSOCSO (except for calling people tards). If you place the 360 vertical, you are blocking off vents that allow cooler air to replace the hot air that is blowing out the back.

I bought the NYKO Intercooler right away when I bought the 360. It is noticeably cooler than my buddy’s 360. I also recall seeing a vertical stand that you can buy, but I don’t remember if it has fans in it. If not, then I’m sure one could modify it for better airflow. Maybe someone could do that and sell it on EBAY as a CAI for XBOX 360. Or better yet, a Turbo Electric Supercharger https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...y+intake+turbo

Anyways, back to the game…

I just bought it about an hour ago, and the first thing that bummed me out is that they don’t have a dash view. That was my favorite view while playing Project Gotham 3, it made it a lot more realistic.

They sure did take some time to get the details correct. I even noticed that they have the third brake light that doesn’t light up all the way.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thats nice of Forza to have the tC... But how come the graphics look better on the GT HD?

Also, why does the decal system look too NASCAR like?
Old 06-03-2007, 10:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

You can make the decals however you want...
Old 06-03-2007, 05:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Budsmoke
I agree with CSOCSO (except for calling people tards). If you place the 360 vertical, you are blocking off vents that allow cooler air to replace the hot air that is blowing out the back.

I bought the NYKO Intercooler right away when I bought the 360. It is noticeably cooler than my buddy’s 360. I also recall seeing a vertical stand that you can buy, but I don’t remember if it has fans in it. If not, then I’m sure one could modify it for better airflow. Maybe someone could do that and sell it on EBAY as a CAI for XBOX 360. Or better yet, a Turbo Electric Supercharger https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...y+intake+turbo

Anyways, back to the game…

I just bought it about an hour ago, and the first thing that bummed me out is that they don’t have a dash view. That was my favorite view while playing Project Gotham 3, it made it a lot more realistic.

They sure did take some time to get the details correct. I even noticed that they have the third brake light that doesn’t light up all the way.
i heard that NYKO fans just making the whole case worst!!!

if i would do something about the this cooling stuff, then i would buy faster , and better fans and replacing them with the inside ones... then i would but another set of good and fast small fans( 8cm?) and zip tie it to the grey side and it would get the power from usb and these fans would push the air inside...
Old 06-03-2007, 07:39 PM

Old 06-03-2007, 07:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

the nyko fans had problems where they would get overheated and "weld" or melt to the power adapter hence screwing up the 360 big time.

I think the newer versions have a safety shutoff timer or sensor to stop that now.

if my xbox wasnt under warranty, i think i'd try to figure out how to mod the inside of it to add more cooling... but for now I'm using the pelican "THE COOLER" which is a vertical stand support with a single USB powered fan... its on sale for 9.99 at EB or Gamestop (in store or website)...

it is noticeably cooler than without it.

Pelican is also making a COOLER PRO version which has is also powered by USB, goes into the back of the xbox (so you can set it horizontal again), and also includes VGA, component, s-video, rca audio, and additional usb ports built in... and it should be going for 30 bucks... pretty good deal. i think this comes out in a month or so.
Old 06-03-2007, 07:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I just got the game last night. OMG.

I know its stock and not as wild as everyone elses, but hey it sorta looks like my car. lol. now only if we could some how put over lays on our corners (ive tried :'( ), a LED Headz TBL, shorty antenna, and debadge the tC it would be so much more accurate.. and i know my sound system would be totally useless to have in this game. hahahahaha

Old 06-03-2007, 07:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

haha yes, they should have an option of a stereo feature... maybe like in-game music will sound differently with higher end/lower end addons.

i have an autobot emblem on my real car... maybe one of these days i'll sit down and figure out how to layer decals to make it look like one of them
Old 06-03-2007, 08:01 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by minotauri
ok i cant resist, here we go.

Burnt orange tC! I likey!

Quick Reply: The official post YOUR Forza tC pics thread! 56k beware!