Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 04:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by k00mk1ng

DOH! Ofcourse tC doesnt stand for Toyota Corolla. If your taking offense to that then...

... YOU<--------------...

But yea, S. R. is stupid, dumb, and dangerous. Keep in mind, I was young, stupid, and was like the MAJORITY of you guys on here at the time. Neways,

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/lighting-h-i-d-s-neon/4688-help-me-pick-what-hid-brand-gives-off-aqua-blue-sky-blue-color.html

Proof that the majority of Honda owners are ricers, then there is the rare one who does things right and has facts.

Search around on here. Its not like there arent posts like this here too. Again to each his own.

But yea, taking offense to nething said here dosent make you any better than those RICERS you all are HATING on.
I've never seen anyone on here defend the incorrect fact that 12,000K HIDs put out as much Lumens as 5,000K HIDs.

I won't argue with you that there are plenty of Scion ricers out there, but you have to understand that 99.99999999999% of Civic drivers are ricers. I have never seen, in person, a clean, well put together Honda. Never.
Old 06-27-2008, 09:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well the Civic Mugen and Type RR are pretty damn clean might I say, but then again that is OEM
Old 06-28-2008, 07:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Around here I get revved at more by TCs than any other type of car hondas included. My car is debadged but I think most people around here just dont know what a srt is. I actually saw my first TRD supercharged TC today, it looked really nice, I would have loved to run one.
Old 06-28-2008, 07:01 AM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i had a srt-8 pull up next to me hte other day and rev his engine

then i owned him and he stayed behind me

=)
Old 06-28-2008, 07:05 AM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

TREAD JACKED

How about a Honda guy story about a Ricer Scion Toyota Corolla.

Neways, I was minding my own business at a red light leading to another traffica light, which leads to merging on the highway. 222 business, located in Shillington, Pa. Neways, homeboy...or since some of you guys here like to think of urself as...the NON RICER TC DRIVER...with a s/c, dropped, trd exhaust, tyc rears, blaring HID's on stock halogen headlights, neons underbody and interior kit, blaring audio which I swear can wake the dead, and some ___ butt unpainted body kit...was reving and flashing his lights next to me trying to get a race. Glancing over at him, I just shrugged it off, laughing to myself. Then the lights turn green...SCREECH...he takes off, no lsd...thus one wheel burnout...he then rams his brakes as the next light turns red. As I pulled up next to him again. I roll down my windows and gives him a hand. One round for making a **** of himself and and second, for waking the DEMON inside in which I try to keep dormant. He yells over his system to asked me if I was scared, I then signal him to lower his volume and smerks...wow ur fast...u rdy for round 2...he says...sure im sc, nowonder u couldnt keep up. I was like...wow, foreals, wells dont go ez on me, even though my car's just a HONDuh. He says sure. Keep in mind, this is one of those long dumb RED LIGHT in which no other cars crosses in the middle of the night. About a 2 & 1/2 min conversation.

As, we sit there waiting for the light to go green, he is revving away, with a smirk on his face...probably thinking to himself that he has a RICER HONDA STORY to post on SCIONLIFE now...Boom. GREEN, he launches, a one wheeler again...as for me, all you heard was a CHIRP...ppppppppppppppspspspspspssssssssssshhhhh!...shift...chirp...
ppppppppppppppspspspspspssssssssssshhhhh!...shift...chirp...
...ppppppppppppppspspspspspssssssssssshhhhh!... I let him catch up at the end of 3rd...shift. ppppppppppppppspspspspspssssssssssshhhhh!...shift at the end of 4th, 3 car lengths, 100 mph on the od.

I let loose, as he flys by and flashes, claiming victory. He tries instagating another round, but PoPo's were out that night on the highway so I didnt give it a go. I told him to pull in at Turkey hill at the next exit. We popped hoods, and he didnt know what the snail thing by my exhaust manifold was, so, I just shook my head, said good racing, and left.

So, whose the RICER? Me for driving a Honda or him for driving a 5 g worth of extrem-aties in which does him shiet for speed? Uhrmz...

...p.s...

Enough of the Honda Bashing...its the DRIVERS...not the cars. Ya mean. Peace, Love, & Prosperity. <---------------

psh, want to see my snail? it could crush your head. WITHOUT being dropped!
Old 06-28-2008, 12:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by Farcus001
well the Civic Mugen and Type RR are pretty damn clean might I say, but then again that is OEM
That Mugen civic is a total waste of money. There is no reason that thing should cost as much as an Evo or 350Z.
Old 06-28-2008, 02:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

just because they own a honda doesnt mean that theyre a ricer. not a nice way to assume things.
Old 06-28-2008, 04:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Farcus001
That Mugen civic is a total waste of money. There is no reason that thing should cost as much as an Evo or 350Z.
true that but you also can't deny Mugen and Type RR look bad ___ as hell, well I guess type RR is worth it since its not just comestic upgrade like Mugen.
Old 06-28-2008, 04:34 PM
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

I used to get revved at all the time in my tC. Little did they know that my tC even NA would put them to shame and when I had it boosted I laughed as I pulled so far away.

Now I drive the SI haha. I love it.

You will see. Going from one of the cleanest RS2 to one of the cleanest FG2.
Old 06-28-2008, 04:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

One of them did a burn out at a local car event. 3 seconds later he got pulled over.
Old 06-28-2008, 06:10 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

DOH! Ofcourse tC doesnt stand for Toyota Corolla. If your taking offense to that then...

... YOU<--------------...

But yea, S. R. is stupid, dumb, and dangerous. Keep in mind, I was young, stupid, and was like the MAJORITY of you guys on here at the time. Neways,

http://www.8thcivic.com/forums/lighting-h-i-d-s-neon/4688-help-me-pick-what-hid-brand-gives-off-aqua-blue-sky-blue-color.html

Proof that the majority of Honda owners are ricers, then there is the rare one who does things right and has facts.

Search around on here. Its not like there arent posts like this here too. Again to each his own.

But yea, taking offense to nething said here dosent make you any better than those RICERS you all are HATING on.
I've never seen anyone on here defend the incorrect fact that 12,000K HIDs put out as much Lumens as 5,000K HIDs.

I won't argue with you that there are plenty of Scion ricers out there, but you have to understand that 99.99999999999% of Civic drivers are ricers. I have never seen, in person, a clean, well put together Honda. Never.
Wow kookk1..watever your name is. Grow up. Carbon this guy is a loser. And Carbon you sir are def correct. its funny that these guys are arguing over HID's. Especially when the facts are out there adn they are arguing the facts are wrong. I will say that we do have some uninformed peeps as well but the Honda stereo-type is proven everytime i go for a drive. Its just fact.

Originally Posted by d0ugch0i
just because they own a honda doesnt mean that theyre a ricer. not a nice way to assume things.
No it doesnt but majority of them are in hondas and we are telling stories about our experience with ricers. So Mr. Newb dont get your feelings hurt ok. But obviously you havent lived in the real world where honda ricers do this BS all the time.
Old 06-29-2008, 06:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sigh. Every car make has it's share of ricers. We get it. Trying to prove you're better than them just puts you at their level.

</fail>
Old 06-29-2008, 03:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Around here, the clean Hondas always show up for autocross and absolutely ____ on cars in the same class.

On the steets is another story. I've only seen one clean white Civic, and it was ballin'.
Old 06-29-2008, 04:32 PM
aen
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

a honda pulled up to me yesterday and tried to race me, he was boosted and thoght he had me.

=P i let him know what my car is made of.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:10 PM

Ok me and a buddy of mine went to a car meet a couple of weeks ago. all different kinds of makes and models and it was a good turn out. so we are heading home, me in my tC and him in his S2000. its a three lane road that is going to merge into 2. A 00' or so civic with just an exhuast it sounds like pulls up and revs. im not an idiot and dont feel like wasting the gas to do this so light turns green and i let him go. my friend and him are now in the two lanes as the next light goes red. needless to say the civic revs again against my friends S2K and got flat out embarassed and ended up turning right at the very next street! Now thats some street justice hahahaha!
Old 06-29-2008, 11:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Zebman
Around here, the clean Hondas always show up for autocross and absolutely poop on cars in the same class.

On the steets is another story. I've only seen one clean white Civic, and it was ballin'.
Well said.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

my most recent a couple nights ago.. going down the 202 east minding my business doing 70 in a 65 in the far left at around 1am.
not too many cars on the road, im driving i see these dark red 3-4 led tail lights thinking "ah funny" then a tribal sticker on the trunk, then some primered paint to look stealth and behold! we got a crx! riced to the brim, guy had some mods, noticable one was the exhaust. anyways i stay 70 pass the guy took a look at him (some fat kid) i get like 2 cars ahead.... all of sudden "werrrrrRRRRRRRRR"
passed me like he could no longer lift his fat foot off the pedal. and he didnt stop! he kept going! lol.